Mrs Bucket is having her hair done today

Started by Sheepy, December 16, 2020, 02:43:18 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 17, 2020, 01:04:20 PM
God, that was brave of you lad, although as you say, in the early days of your relationship and you have learned your lesson.
I have indeed, now she says why do you keep playing the Christmas song. So I said just getting in the Christmas spirit would you like a dance, no she says but I want some perfume, lol.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on December 17, 2020, 03:08:16 PM
Is she called Rapunzel?

No, but she doesn't use hairdressers or use any makeup. (Probably why she looks a lot younger than 65.) She does have very long hair.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 16, 2020, 02:43:18 PM

See what I did there Smurfy, I could have changed it, but wouldn't out of principle.

My wife never visits hairdressers.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

I will obviously say how wonderful it looks and never ask again how much it costs
Because she once said, how does my hair look, so being honest, I said. you look like rod Stewart and how much did it cost, she said £90, so I said I have some trimmers I could have made a better job and only charged £20. Well, I don't want to discuss how much my honesty cost me putting it all right, but lesson learned.
See what I did there Smurfy, I could have changed it, but wouldn't out of principle.

God, that was brave of you lad, although as you say, in the early days of your relationship and you have learned your lesson.
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

I will obviously say how wonderful it looks and never ask again how much it costs
Because she once said, how does my hair look, so being honest, I said. you look like rod Stewart and how much did it cost, she said £90, so I said I have some trimmers I could have made a better job and only charged £20. Well, I don't want to discuss how much my honesty cost me putting it all right, but lesson learned.
Oh look we get it, tunnel vision.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/rod-stewart-assault-case-very-close-outofcourt-resolution-093604714.html

Sheepy