Ten thousand Islamists - what to do with them

Started by Barry, November 10, 2019, 10:24:30 PM

« previous - next »

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: johnofgwent post_id=7516 time=1574838368 user_id=63
Are they not there already ???

Yes but a lot have decided to live here, and here is not the best place for them. They should move back home, do their cult amongst themselves and we speak to Australia and get good supplies of uranium and power our country with that. In the past, dealing with them has never been an option because everything ran on oil. This is why they are allowed to practice their "culture" here. It goes back to about 1973 when they held us to ransom and we had OPEC to bargain with.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=7503 time=1574805883 user_id=74
Round em up, stick em in the Middle East and leave them there. + go nuclear.

Are they not there already ???
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Baron von Lotsov

Round em up, stick em in the Middle East and leave them there. + go nuclear.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: "Major Sinic" post_id=5278 time=1573429843 user_id=84
It is beyond negligent that this situation is permitted to continue unaddressed. Frankly I think that it is beyond feasible that these terrorists will ever be un-brainwashed as you put it.

I am not convinced that the effort should even be made because all it take is a few to slip through the net and unquantifiable numbers of innocent lives can be put at risk.There needs to be an international conference, probably under the auspices o the UN, to discuss and agree a location and the costs of long term, high security imprisonment.

I'm sure we can find a cold hell to leave them in.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=5291 time=1573461964 user_id=89
Frankly I am surprised the Kurds have not killed them.

I think the Major's ideas are probably the kindest. I would be less kind and think it is better they the Kurds take them out, before they kill others, which they will. Those people are enemies of reasonaly civilised people, including moderate Muslims.

Another thought was a big bomb, but we wouldn't want to kill the 60,000 Syrians.

The whole camp needs checking meticulously, sorting through and foreigners repatriated. It will take a while, but needs to be done.
† The end is nigh †

Sampanviking

The only thing to mention here, is that the majority of the 70,000 will not be ISIS but displaced Syrian civilians from the bombardment of Raqqa.

If they are none Syrian, then these are obviously there on account of ISIS.

papasmurf

Frankly I am surprised the Kurds have not killed them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Major Sinic

Quote from: Barry post_id=5269 time=1573424670 user_id=51
Interesting report I read from Sky News.

https://news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-new-mini-caliphate-forms-at-syrian-al-hol-camp-11858828">//https://news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-new-mini-caliphate-forms-at-syrian-al-hol-camp-11858828

This lot sound extremely dangerous. They are from many nations but claim an Islamic State in this refugee camp in Syria.

They all need to be un-brainwashed and if that is not possible, imprisoned. At the moment they are in a 10,000 strong loosely guarded "prison" at Al Hol, but it can't remain so forever.

It is beyond negligent that this situation is permitted to continue unaddressed. Frankly I think that it is beyond feasible that these terrorists will ever be un-brainwashed as you put it.

I am not convinced that the effort should even be made because all it take is a few to slip through the net and unquantifiable numbers of innocent lives can be put at risk.There needs to be an international conference, probably under the auspices o the UN, to discuss and agree a location and the costs of long term, high security imprisonment.

Barry

Interesting report I read from Sky News.

https://news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-new-mini-caliphate-forms-at-syrian-al-hol-camp-11858828">//https://news.sky.com/story/islamic-state-new-mini-caliphate-forms-at-syrian-al-hol-camp-11858828

This lot sound extremely dangerous. They are from many nations but claim an Islamic State in this refugee camp in Syria.

They all need to be un-brainwashed and if that is not possible, imprisoned. At the moment they are in a 10,000 strong loosely guarded "prison" at Al Hol, but it can't remain so forever.
† The end is nigh †