Testing healthy people makes no sense - oh and do not blame the plebs!

Started by Barry, December 17, 2020, 11:32:08 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2020, 12:36:09 PM
The only bullshit is what you write.
Well compared with all the bullshit daily I hear, it is all for the greater good, greater good. Which it obviously isn't.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 17, 2020, 12:22:23 PM
But do you not believe that there are those who can be spreaders without symptoms and if so why? I am not trying to be difficult. I tend to be very law abiding so am trying to understand alternative logic.
The PCR test is unreliable. In fact, it's about as reliable as the government, led by Boris.
Anyone who trusts this bunch of Tories is a fool.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Sheepy

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2020, 12:20:13 PM
We are in Tier 3 today Commissar, for our sins.

Which is because of people ignoring the regulations.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 17, 2020, 12:19:28 PM
Because I have grounds to believe we are imprisoning ourselves without good reason. If you need testing to see if you have this deadly disease, there's something wrong.
The PCR test should only be used with people who have symptoms, otherwise they do not have the disease. It's just a positive test.

Sorry you find that scary.

But do you not believe that there are those who can be spreaders without symptoms and if so why? I am not trying to be difficult. I tend to be very law abiding so am trying to understand alternative logic.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2020, 12:12:58 PM
Because they are perverse selfish bastards. They should be forcibly vaccinated in a buttock. I really do not have any time for them at all.
Commissar Smurf is getting on a mission. We are in Tier 3 today Commissar, for our sins. But don't take any notice of Barry, saying things like it doesn't work, because so called leaders only get mild doses.

Barry

Quote from: T00ts on December 17, 2020, 12:05:31 PM
I am finding quite hard to understand why you are quite so anti precautions. I actually find it quite scary.
Because I have grounds to believe we are imprisoning ourselves without good reason. If you need testing to see if you have this deadly disease, there's something wrong.
The PCR test should only be used with people who have symptoms, otherwise they do not have the disease. It's just a positive test.

Sorry you find that scary.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

I am finding quite hard to understand why you are quite so anti precautions. I actually find it quite scary.

Probably because the precautions don't work and are so mixed up with politics that they have long since lost meaning.

Look after yourself Toots, keep an eye on Streetwalker and if you go down to the West Country don't forget to touch up that red cross on Pappy's door. Otherwise sod it. I am pissed off with Boris and his good advice. That touch of the flu  seems to shriveled both his political savvy and his balls.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Because they are perverse selfish bastards. They should be forcibly vaccinated in a buttock. I really do not have any time for them at all.

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 17, 2020, 11:32:08 AM
On radio Kent this morning, random tests of healthy people have turned up scores of positives.
Of course, this will help to ensure that Kent stays in Tier 3. This dangerous pandemic is so deadly that we have to test people to see if they are ill!  :)

Meanwhile, the politicians, who preach  "Hands, Face, Space" and other claptrap continue to catch it around the world.
Latest is Macron. I hope he doesn't infect his wife, because she is very old. How come they are catching it?
Because the advice they are giving out does not work?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on December 17, 2020, 11:32:08 AM
On radio Kent this morning, random tests of healthy people have turned up scores of positives.

That is what testing is for.

Barry

Of course, this will help to ensure that Kent stays in Tier 3. This dangerous pandemic is so deadly that we have to test people to see if they are ill!  :)

Meanwhile, the politicians, who preach  "Hands, Face, Space" and other claptrap continue to catch it around the world.
Latest is Macron. I hope he doesn't infect his wife, because she is very old. How come they are catching it?
Because the advice they are giving out does not work?
† The end is nigh †