Brexit trade talks: Could the UK and the EU keep negotiating?

Started by GBNews, December 18, 2020, 07:14:06 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 02:24:07 PM
So is the bollock spouted on here about it is all the EUs fault, when it is Britain leaving.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brussels-wants-hit-uk-tariffs-094531434.html
Not before time either smurfy, never trust a bunch of Commies offering you something and making it look like a favour.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 18, 2020, 01:30:04 PM
Change the record, you're boring people now and do not add any value by your incessant whining.

So is the bollock spouted on here about it is all the EUs fault, when it is Britain leaving.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 11:43:36 AM
There are 27 EU members, the only idiot I can see is Bojo-The-Clown.

Change the record, you're boring people now and do not add any value by your incessant whining.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Good old

Quote from: Nick on December 18, 2020, 10:14:57 AM
I'm looking forward to the French spitting their dummy out.  ;D

We have to take it on trust , it was not us that spit our dummy out when we decided to leave the EU. If trying to get the best outcome ,for ones own country, is tantamount to spitting a dummy, then surely we qualify.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 18, 2020, 11:41:24 AM
The French are idiots Nick .

There are 27 EU members, the only idiot I can see is Bojo-The-Clown.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on December 18, 2020, 10:14:57 AM

The French are idiots Nick .  Any sort of deal that keeps the UK in control of its economic zone  would in all likely hood see the frogs continue to get access  tomorrow in line with what they get today . A no deal and they get nothing

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Good old

Yes they will talk from time to time, but the same old problems will remain. What should always have been obvious to everyone, is  that ,if the integrity of the EU is to be maintained, in its entirety  and the integrity of our sovereignty also in its entirety ,then any deal will take long patient creation. Just as it was the case for all those that have come to trade arrangements with the EU.
Only if the rules of our sovereignty ,, and or, the rules of the EU , are severely bent, or broken, can there be a deal that allows for uninterrupted trade between the U.K. and the EU. But they will try over time for something better than athe base situation we appear to be heading for.

Streetwalker

Well they could though it would probably just be a continuation of the stalemate . The EU either accept UK sovereignty or they dont 

GBNews

Brexit trade talks: Could the UK and the EU keep negotiating?

What happens if there's a last-minute Brexit trade deal or they need to keep talking?

Source: Brexit trade talks: Could the UK and the EU keep negotiating?