Does anyone on here still think Trump won the election?

Started by HDQQ, December 18, 2020, 10:03:34 AM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

Now we're reading rumours that Trump and some of his newly re-friended cronies are considering martial law and Trump effectively becoming a dictator.

Less than 20 years ago the USA lead a coalition that removed Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.  Saddam Hussein was an evil despot and a mass murderer, so no sympathy for him. But at his trial his defence for the atrocities he was accused of was that he was head of state in Iraq and under its laws he, as leader, had committed no crimes.

So hopefully the US establishment won't sleep walk into letting what could become a ruthless dictatorship become established in their own country. And it's worth remembering that a dictator Trump would have control of the nuclear button.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sampanviking

If there was voter fraud sufficient to change the election, then this was not a Party political act, but an action by the "Deep State" to remove the loose canon trump that was upsetting all their long held and nurtured plans and strategies. Can I believe it to be possible? Yes I can, No establishment simply allows itself to be taken out or emasculated, when it is able to do something about it.
Biden is after all the Safe "Business as Usual" Candidate. It was however "Business as Usual" much of it recent manifestations overseen by Biden in Government last time around, that produced Trump in the first place.

Has Trumps claims and refusal to concede damaged US democracy? Well never forget it was the Democrats that spent the whole four years trying to undermine the legitimacy of the Trump Presidency by claiming it was all down to Russian Interference. DO you think that did no damage?

HDQQ

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 18, 2020, 10:51:25 AM
Of course he won it . Voter fraud in the USA is rife  .  The democrats want postal voting so they can fiddle the vote ,they have been cheating for years and had many state elections overturned by the courts . One Judge said in summing up '' please note , dead folks are not allowed to vote'' .

Then again I still think Palace won the cup in 2017 , I turn it off after we go one up . ;D ;D

As I said before, Labour won the general election last year, so Jeremy Corbyn should be in No.10 at this moment!   ::)

I blame Sir David Attenborough for not insisting that the Antarctic research vessel was named Boaty McBoatface, as was the will of the people. That marked the beginning of the end of democracy. !!!

Streetwalker

Of course he won it . Voter fraud in the USA is rife  .  The democrats want postal voting so they can fiddle the vote ,they have been cheating for years and had many state elections overturned by the courts . One Judge said in summing up '' please note , dead folks are not allowed to vote'' .

Then again I still think Palace won the cup in 2017 , I turn it off after we go one up . ;D ;D

Barry

I only have access to news reports and Twitter and various other outlets.
If there was any election fraud, I can't believe it would have been on the scale to sway the election. Trump asked his voters to vote in person, Biden asked voters to vote by post to help stop the spread of a virus.
It's no surprise then that the postal votes were weighted towards Biden.
I think Kamala Harris actually won the election for Biden, as she was the only coherent speaker in the debates.

Trump lost, get over it, Donald.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Donald Trump still publicly refuses to accept that Joe Biden won the presidential election. There is still a dwindling number of Republicans who are sticking to the same view, while out in the boondocks there are communities who probably either believe that he was fraudulently deprived of his position or that, even if he wasn't, he still should strongarm his way into retaining power using whatever means possible.

Trump has a long history of claiming elections were 'rigged'. He even claimed that the 2016 election that he won was rigged because Hillary Clinton got more popular votes than he did. The fact that Trump thinks everyone else cheats suggests that he thinks everyone else works like he does. There's no evidence of widespread cheating by anyone in the recent election. But if the opposite were the case, why assume it's only the Democrats who might have cheated and not the Republicans?

So, my question is . . . . Do any of you on here still believe Donald Trump won the election?