Tories Urge Tory Activists to Deliberately Lie; Goebbels Playbook Stuff

Started by Dynamis, December 18, 2020, 05:32:54 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 11:53:28 AMWe're not 'even' btw, but Nick has informed me just earlier that he's on the verge of banning me
We all get told off, even when we are honest about what Labour activists call us, you uncouth lot.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 11:10:21 AM
Corbyn a "moderate" social democrat? Bollox

Not just that part of your post either.

Try this:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/can-europe-make-it/jeremy-corbyn-mainstream-scandinavian-social-democrat/

I'm sure they're all sooper far left in Norige and 'on the vodka' too.

QuoteOk Trotsky. I'll propagate the view that ALL left leaning people are really just fecking skanky communists, who want freedom of speech curtailed unless its agrees with their views, persistent offenders sent to correction facilities or better still, shot, all industries nationalised and any wealth that remains shared among a few right thinking apparachniks, while every one else shuts the feck up or suffers the consequences. Backward thinking people who want to control everything we say or think and who won't tolerate freedom of thought or opinion

At least you're finally being honest about what you really think. ;) Whatever future fantasy scenario makes you feel at ease.

You and your pals might just have mutinied under Corbo so I heard.. ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=army+mutiny+corbyn&oq=army+mutiny+corbyn&aqs=chrome..69i57.5381j0j4&client=ms-android-h3g-gb-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

We're not 'even' btw, but Nick has informed me just earlier that he's on the verge of banning me, so anything I post ecen as a joke will get me removed.

I mean, it doesn't bother me but I'd rather not if possible.

QuoteNow we're even. I'm a fascist who supports fascists, and you're a communist who supports communists,

If you say so, old fella.

Quotetheres no in between anymore.[ Thats where we are headed, and tbh, perhaps its better that way. In the end we'll all end up fighting on the streets because no one will be able to accept anyone else has the right to a different opinion. Anyone who holds a different opinion from mine is from now on devoid of any kind of human kindness or morality simply for disagreeing with me.

That does seem to be how you want things.

I'm simply pointing out a Tory pamphlet advocating deliberately lying, where you think that's a huge exaggeration.

You make no acknowledgement of the fact that I'd equally post stuff like this about Starmer et al, if the shoe was on the other foot.

+++

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 11:44:58 AM
Stop trolling Smurfy, let the grownups speak, we all know your political knowledge is zero anyway.

I am NOT trolling. Try and find a day-care  centre where you live.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:35:50 AM
I doubt that, most day care centres closed years ago.
Stop trolling Smurfy, let the grownups speak, we all know your political knowledge is zero anyway.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 11:25:21 AM
I'm not sure Dynamics hadn't been on the Vodka when he wrote that!

remember some of the posts i posted on the forum a while back showing what corbyn and his "moderate" henchmen had been up to in scotland?

This all seems to follow the same pattern as corybns anti semtism ........lovely  and moderate gentleman who is completely misunderstood and has never ever been anything but moderate to jeiwsh people or anyone else.

Im not sure if dyno has been on the gin or the vodka , but you would need a couple of bottles to believe corbyn is a moderate anything.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 11:33:04 AM
Hopefully, the Day Care Centre will be open again soon.

I doubt that, most day care centres closed years ago.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 11:19:14 AMIm being bullied....bullied i tellyou!!!!

Hopefully, the Day Care Centre will be open again soon.

DeppityDawg

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2020, 11:17:29 AM
I don't need help to buy anything, NATO standard razor wire is only £30 per 100 metres.
Working dogs need holidays to, so homing a couple of Malinois attack dogs whilst the handlers have a holiday is not a problem. (My wife and I sometime look after dogs boarding kennels refuse to have anyway.)

Im being bullied....bullied i tellyou!!!! 8)

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 18, 2020, 06:49:52 PM
Well, if I won the lottery or coem into a big inheritance or some other windfall, you know what? I promise to get you those things as a xmas present.

I don't need help to buy anything, NATO standard razor wire is only £30 per 100 metres.
Working dogs need holidays to, so homing a couple of Malinois attack dogs whilst the handlers have a holiday is not a problem. (My wife and I sometime look after dogs boarding kennels refuse to have anyway.)

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 11:10:21 AM

;D

howling.

It was anything but moderate when the magic grandpa and his supporters purged scottish labour of all and any dissent to the momentum cult.

Next we will be getting telt stalin was merely a moderate who was completely misunderstood. ;D

( the tories are bad ........really bad and evil i tell you!!!!! ;D labour and the left are good....really good!)

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on December 20, 2020, 08:31:55 PMSo please you or no one else come 'round' to my views. Just evaluate the story posted on its merits only.

Is it false? No it's not. They are deliberately telling people to lie, and if people want to call me a commie they can go ahead. You think Corbyn's a commie and 'extreme' when he was just a moderate social democrat.

I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Ok Trotsky. I'll propagate the view that ALL left leaning people are really just fecking skanky communists, who want freedom of speech curtailed unless its agrees with their views, persistent offenders sent to correction facilities or better still, shot, all industries nationalised and any wealth that remains shared among a few right thinking apparachniks, while every one else shuts the feck up or suffers the consequences. Backward thinking people who want to control everything we say or think and who won't tolerate freedom of thought or opinion

Now we're even. I'm a fascist who supports fascists, and you're a communist who supports communists, theres no in between anymore. Thats where we are headed, and tbh, perhaps its better that way. In the end we'll all end up fighting on the streets because no one will be able to accept anyone else has the right to a different opinion. Anyone who holds a different opinion from mine is from now on devoid of any kind of human kindness or morality simply for disagreeing with me.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 20, 2020, 09:26:19 AM
Has it ever occurred to you that the "right" are now simply mimicking what elements of the Liberal Left have been doing for the last 25 years? So much of politics is like this now - short termism and populist sound-bytes in order to "win" public support by saying things that chime with the public?

Yeh as I've pointed out plenty of times on here.

Quoteather than take the tough decisions (on poverty for instance) that need to be taken, which would make a party unpopular?

And what are those tough decisions that need to be taken?

QuoteThe left try to get elected by casting the "tories" as nasty and uncaring - the right retaliate by casting the left as subversive and divisive. There may be an element of truth in both, but most of it IS FECKING MADE UP

And how does that relate to Tories distributing a pamphlet telling people to deliberately knowingly lie?

If Starmer's guys made a similar pamphlet, should I not also inform people what liars they are?

QuoteTrump and Corbyn were two extreme examples of the same thing. Polarisation and partisanship

Nope.

Corbyn's views by Euro standards aren't "sooper left wing" as others made out. They aren't 'comparable' at all.

I don't like Corbyn because he's a yuger liar than Trump where he did nothing about Islington care home abuse scandals, but pretends - yes pretends - to be caring where at least Trump is upfront.

I'd take Trump over Corbyn anyday, and Trump over Hiden who is recv'ing backhanders from a Kremlin-fronted 'dark money' group as we speak right now.

The 'details' do matter.

QuoteI said yesterday about how comparing people to nazis for having moderate views has become the norm (you could argue comparing you to a "commie" is the same thing), and here we are with Goebbels in the thread title. Its driving us away from you views, not making us feel sympathy for them.

Who is 'us'?

At no point do I expect - or want - anyone here at all to come round to my views.

Please don't come round to my views, you 100% disagree with everything I say and I want it to stay exactly like that. If you did, you'd be compromising your beliefs and would be being dishonest?

Like when Thomas said the other day he's disappointed with some stuff in Scotland and prefers centre-right politics. That's cool, and I would never expect him to 'agree' with me on anything.

And I try my best to drive people who do agree with me far away from my views, by insulting Javert, beeob, papa, everyone else as much as possible, because I know they don't really agree with me at all underneath.

It's shallow - our belief systems are entirely different.

So please you or no one else come 'round' to my views. Just evaluate the story posted on its merits only.

Is it false? No it's not. They are deliberately telling people to lie, and if people want to call me a commie they can go ahead. You think Corbyn's a commie and 'extreme' when he was just a moderate social democrat.

I don't care what anyone else thinks. ;)

QuoteThis is where we are headed. And we are all part of the problem if we try to pretend we are always perfect and its the "other sides" fault. Like I said, Yawn. I'm just sick and tired of it.

I'm completely imperfect in every way imaginable, at no point should anyone follow me or believe a word I say.

;D

+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on December 19, 2020, 10:28:57 PM..And I'll get you a kennel. 

Has it ever occurred to you that the "right" are now simply mimicking what elements of the Liberal Left have been doing for the last 25 years? So much of politics is like this now - short termism and populist sound-bytes in order to "win" public support by saying things that chime with the public? Rather than take the tough decisions (on poverty for instance) that need to be taken, which would make a party unpopular? The left try to get elected by casting the "tories" as nasty and uncaring - the right retaliate by casting the left as subversive and divisive. There may be an element of truth in both, but most of it IS FECKING MADE UP

Trump and Corbyn were two extreme examples of the same thing. Polarisation and partisanship. I said yesterday about how comparing people to nazis for having moderate views has become the norm (you could argue comparing you to a "commie" is the same thing), and here we are with Goebbels in the thread title. Its driving us away from you views, not making us feel sympathy for them.

This is where we are headed. And we are all part of the problem if we try to pretend we are always perfect and its the "other sides" fault. Like I said, Yawn. I'm just sick and tired of it.

Borg Refinery

+++