Tories Urge Tory Activists to Deliberately Lie; Goebbels Playbook Stuff

Started by Dynamis, December 18, 2020, 05:32:54 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 02:45:22 PM
They do already, you do already. ;)

I do? Well, maybe thats because I'm responding to years of it from various lefties

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 02:45:22 PMAh, my post may have sounded like a verbal push and invocation for fightin' talk.

It was intended to come across maybe in not-such-a-macho way. But it sounded macho. Oh well.

In the way that a teddy bear pyjama case is macho?  ;D

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 02:45:22 PMNot with that passport you won't.

:P :P :P :P

I've heard them all. What I meant was if I lose it with the forum window licker and say something I shouldn't.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 21, 2020, 01:00:01 PM
It was sarcasm - ie, if the left insist on labeling everyone who doesn't share its views as fascist/nazis etc, then why be surprised if the right turn around and start perjuring their opponents as Stalin or Pol Pot?

They do already, you do already. ;)

QuoteSave your responses for someone who gives a shite. I don't have an argument with you, I was just responding to your thread, as the above sacarsm is my feeling on the matter. They are all as bad as each other.

Ah, my post may have sounded like a verbal push and invocation for fightin' talk.

It was intended to come across maybe in not-such-a-macho way. But it sounded macho. Oh well.

QuoteIn any case, the way things are going I might be getting "removed" myself before long

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/08/05/ex-soldier-named-fu-kennard-trapped-uk-denied-passport-10520046/amp/

Not with that passport you won't.

:P :P :P :P
+++

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 11:53:28 AMAt least you're finally being honest about what you really think.  Whatever future fantasy scenario makes you feel at ease.

It was sarcasm - ie, if the left insist on labeling everyone who doesn't share its views as fascist/nazis etc, then why be surprised if the right turn around and start perjuring their opponents as Stalin or Pol Pot?

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 11:53:28 AMWe're not 'even' btw, but Nick has informed me just earlier that he's on the verge of banning me, so anything I post ecen as a joke will get me removed.

I mean, it doesn't bother me but I'd rather not if possible.

Save your responses for someone who gives a shite. I don't have an argument with you, I was just responding to your thread, as the above sacarsm is my feeling on the matter. They are all as bad as each other.

In any case, the way things are going I might be getting "removed" myself before long

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 12:52:25 PM
You could be Viktor Orban?  ;D

pat thinks im sergei mactavish the russian bot.

what about sergei orban?

or nigel salmond?

Talk abour paranoid schitzos. :)
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:37:41 PM
No?

What am i then.......an snp politician in disguise?

Look , thanks for the flattery dyno....no really , but i assure you im no better than you or anyone else and aye im just an ordinary guy.

no really dyno . I mean it. ;D

Not  the scottish secret service posting from a hidden bunker in the trossachs , just plain old me.
You could be Viktor Orban?  ;D
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:33:41 PM
But you're not an ordinary voter are you?

No?

What am i then.......an snp politician in disguise?

Look , thanks for the flattery dyno....no really , but i assure you im no better than you or anyone else and aye im just an ordinary guy.

no really dyno . I mean it. ;D

Not  the scottish secret service posting from a hidden bunker in the trossachs , just plain old me.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:15:13 PM
as sure as night follows day , out comes the incomprehensible post and gibberish in reply.

What the feck are you going on about orban for?

You know your trouble dynamis , you auld labour activists are far too smart for us ordinary voters.

But you're not an ordinary voter are you?

But it's ok if you're struggling to understand a fairly straightforward post. I'm sure my niece could explain it to you, not to sheepwash though.. nothing gets by it.
+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:18:56 PM
is it my imagination or is dyno and the boys having a mild fit of brexititus today , seeing as we are only a week and a bit away from the gates of hell and armageddon?

;D
The Bolsheviks smell blood, social democracy my backside.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 12:15:20 PM
You mentioned Swinson not me. You little fibber.

is it my imagination or is dyno and the boys having a mild fit of brexititus today , seeing as we are only a week and a bit away from the gates of hell and armageddon?

;D

Sheepy

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:12:04 PM
And I'm waiting for honesty from types who say they don't support folk like Orban or have extreme ideas.

Eternity doesn't have enough time for that wait.

Plus, sheepy was saying it was Lib Dem last time, what happened to that? Aren't I supposed to vote Swinson and support Stalin in secret?

Make your feckin minds up you daft auld can'ts.

as sure as night follows day , out comes the incomprehensible post and gibberish in reply.

What the feck are you going on about orban for?

You know your trouble dynamis , you auld labour activists are far too smart for us ordinary voters.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:04:31 PM
no.

Using the quote tags highlight where i said i did?

Im simply asking for a wee bit of honestly from you english lefties instead of screaming tory bad and pretending you wont vote labour .

And I'm waiting for honesty from types who say they don't support folk like Orban or have extreme ideas.

Eternity doesn't have enough time for that wait.

Plus, sheepy was saying it was Lib Dem last time, what happened to that? Aren't I supposed to vote Swinson and support Stalin in secret?

Make your feckin minds up you daft auld can'ts.
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 12:02:56 PM
So you agree with banning people who you simply suspect of being Labour activists with no evidence?

Well, that's in line with far-right types like Orbanists if nothing else, ban anything you don't like based on 'suspicions'.

no.

Using the quote tags highlight where i said i did?

Im simply asking for a wee bit of honestly from you english lefties instead of screaming tory bad and pretending you wont vote labour .

Borg Refinery

So you agree with banning people who you simply suspect of being Labour activists with no evidence?

Well, that's in line with far-right types like Orbanists if nothing else, ban anything you don't like based on 'suspicions'.

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 11:55:50 AM
We all get told off, even when we are honest about what Labour activists call us, you uncouth lot.

is dyno a secret labour activist after all sheep?

Well who fecking knew?

"the poor the poor , tory bad." i should have guessed it from his wee hints all along!