Tory bad off topic thread

Started by papasmurf, December 18, 2020, 04:53:19 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 06:30:55 PM
As usual you assume wrong,

Whether you like the Tories or not is irrelevant you are doing Gove's dirty tricks department  work for him.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 06:17:30 PM
I have to assume, this is part of the Tory campaign to suppress dissent and criticism. ( I am serious about that.)
As usual you assume wrong,I don't even like the tories but don't like every topic being diverted by your tunnel vision tory bad.

As in animal farm your two legs bad (or tories) diversionary posts will end up in here, it's not suppression,they'll be here for all to see and read happily leaving other threads pollutant free from your obsession.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

Post removed,it's a mod decision so read the rules,if you're not happy pm me or if still not happy contact Nick or forum admin

Mod Edit Cromwell
+++

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 06:10:41 PM
Didn't take long,expect others to follow

I have to assume, this is part of the Tory campaign to suppress dissent and criticism. ( I am serious about that.)

cromwell

Didn't take long,expect others to follow
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on December 18, 2020, 04:47:11 PM
Out of all your replies on here at least seven are Tory bad,whilst the tory record on poverty ain't the best other govts are culpable yet not one of your posts reflect that.

The Tories are the one's who have been in office since May 2010, with an austerity policy and hostile environment towards the poor and disadvantaged.
The Tories are beyond bad, they are callous, incompetent and basically nasty.
Jacob Rees Moggs extremely nasty comments recently are disgusting.