Tory bad off topic thread

Started by papasmurf, December 18, 2020, 04:53:19 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on January 15, 2021, 07:18:03 PM

We shall endeavour to vote for the BNP..sorry BXP..sorry Reform, and so on.

BNP?

Dyno what are you getting hysterical about now?

Why this sudden constant bleating about a party that have been dead now for a decade?

Has someone said something to you ? Or are you still sulking about the wummin and children in dinghies? ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on January 16, 2021, 12:14:12 PM
emptying tones of fish outside people houses.

As for shooting Tories in reality it is for the last several years Labour politicians at real risk of that or some other physical attack.

Fishermen have already threatened to dump fish outside politicians home and the House of Commons I was only commenting on what was public domain before I commented about it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

So a whole thread about Rutte has been removed over 1-2 posts?

Funny how the right and Tories pretend to love free speech then censor it at the first opportunity?

So postscontaining threats of violence against other posters, death threats, killing others are allowed but posting Tory bad is off topic and gets threads del'd?

Well, that does sound exactly like what Tory HQ would do - deleting any posts that say Tory bad on a whim. ;)

Funny how there's no Labour bad thread even though people mention them in virtually every post, no matter how off topic.

Like I said, Tory HQ and the new QAnon crazies will be most pleased with this decision. Ok we got the script, questioning anti-vax science = verboten, questioning censirship = verboten, questioning the Tories at all = unacceptable.

Ja Kommandant, das is gut.

Don't tell them your name papa...

Can you show me a post where anyone advocates some form of violence to a Labour MP? Or any party besides the Tory party.
The forum is littered with veiled threats about shooting Tories, emptying tones of fish outside people houses.
Like Cromwell has said, if you don't like something you use the process.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

cromwell

Funny how the right and Tories pretend to love free speech then censor it at the first opportunity?

So postscontaining threats of violence against other posters, death threats, killing others are allowed but posting Tory bad is off topic and gets threads del'd?

Well, that does sound exactly like what Tory HQ would do - deleting any posts that say Tory bad on a whim. ;)

Funny how there's no Labour bad thread even though people mention them in virtually every post, no matter how off topic.

Like I said, Tory HQ and the new QAnon crazies will be most pleased with this decision. Ok we got the script, questioning anti-vax science = verboten, questioning censirship = verboten, questioning the Tories at all = unacceptable.

First off the thread isn't deleted its here still to be debated,secondly if you have a problem you pm the mods ok.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borg Refinery

+++

cromwell

Mod Notice
Papasmurf post unapproved,you know the drill not happy re mod decision you question it by pm,still not happy you go to admin.
That's twice now you've circumvented that,lucky you aren't suffering a ban.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2021, 05:57:40 PM
No idea, but it wasn't much of a problem under Labour.
Mod notice
OK so it goes to the Tory bad thread.

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on January 15, 2021, 05:32:38 PM
And given we need some balance here do you think a labour govt would resign?

Oh dear Ollie, don't make me laugh, my lips are chapped  :) :) :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on January 15, 2021, 05:32:38 PM

No idea, but it wasn't much of a problem under Labour.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on January 15, 2021, 05:26:57 PM
Given the years of British benefit claimants wrongly being accused of fraud I doubt the current government at Westminster would resign:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55674146

Dutch Rutte government resigns over child welfare fraud scandal
Published1 hour ago

Mark Rutte's government has stepped down after thousands of families were wrongly accused of child welfare fraud and told to pay money back.

Families suffered an "unparalleled wrong", Dutch MPs decided, with tax officials, politicians, judges and civil servants leaving them powerless.

Many of those affected were from an immigrant background and hundreds were plunged into financial difficulty.

Mr Rutte submitted the cabinet's resignation to the king.

"Innocent people have been criminalised and their lives ruined," he then told reporters, adding that responsibility for what had gone wrong lay with the cabinet. "The buck stops here."

patman post

Didn't happen when The Post Office's Horizon system fouled up and postmasters were prosecuted for embezzlement, fraud and theft...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Given the years of British benefit claimants wrongly being accused of fraud I doubt the current government at Westminster would resign:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55674146

Dutch Rutte government resigns over child welfare fraud scandal
Published1 hour ago

Mark Rutte's government has stepped down after thousands of families were wrongly accused of child welfare fraud and told to pay money back.

Families suffered an "unparalleled wrong", Dutch MPs decided, with tax officials, politicians, judges and civil servants leaving them powerless.

Many of those affected were from an immigrant background and hundreds were plunged into financial difficulty.

Mr Rutte submitted the cabinet's resignation to the king.

"Innocent people have been criminalised and their lives ruined," he then told reporters, adding that responsibility for what had gone wrong lay with the cabinet. "The buck stops here."

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 18, 2020, 11:31:06 PM
No you're not. Just because the vast majority disagree with you (totally independently) doesn't mean you're being ganged up on. How about you actually debate instead of calling everyone an idiot or Torie bashing?

How about you and others debate instead of attacking, and ridiculing and telling lies about me, you and far to many others on this forum don't have a clue what debate is. You haven't progressed beyond the playground

Borg Refinery

That's a damn lie about papa, he loves female wrestlers.

https://www.google.com/search?q=torrie+wilson&safe=strict&source=lnms&tbm=isch

This is yet more fake news about him, concocted by Tory HQ paid trolls!
+++

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on December 18, 2020, 07:20:47 PM
Outnumbered, I am ganged up on every day.

No you're not. Just because the vast majority disagree with you (totally independently) doesn't mean you're being ganged up on. How about you actually debate instead of calling everyone an idiot or Torie bashing?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.