Prepare the circus is in town

Started by Sheepy, December 18, 2020, 09:01:18 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Press conference shortly as he's worried about the casedemic.

Lockdown 3 is coming soon to a place near you.

To be fair, I have just been for a walk through the village and I had to walk in the road because of the bodies lying on the pavements.
The old guy with his trolley was further up the street with his handbell, shouting "Bring out your dead"
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: Dynamis on December 19, 2020, 10:57:03 AM
They're discussing moving live stock in the continent, so certain sectors of industry would like to export live animals and such. A Dutch haulier was caught about 11 years ago trying to move 320 sheep illegally.

There could be some weird things going on with all of that, especially knowing what the govt's definition of "stringent" checks means. This could get fun folks.  ;D

Bastards.

I know that the law against the export of live animals is not due to come into force until October 2021, but bastards anyway.

I try not to be a hypocrite and enjoy the occasional slice of brisket, but I hope Carrie Symonds makes fattie sleep on the sofa until 1 November 2021
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Dynamis on December 19, 2020, 10:57:03 AM
They're discussing moving live stock in the continent, so certain sectors of industry would like to export live animals and such. A Dutch haulier was caught about 11 years ago trying to move 320 sheep illegally.

There could be some weird things going on with all of that, especially knowing what the govt's definition of "stringent" checks means. This could get fun folks.  ;D

There is  currently a 200 full time equivalent shortage of vets to carry out border inspections on live animals.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: papasmurf on December 19, 2020, 10:53:58 AM
The circus is in town on BBC Parliament.

+++

papasmurf

The circus is in town on BBC Parliament.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

You can still get a bus for the Continent dyno, plenty of lorries going that way as well.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry on December 19, 2020, 10:18:39 AM
Is the circus in Hastings keeping you awake Dyno?

Oh, you two don't keep me awake no.

.. that would be the colombian coffee, no only joking..just insomnia, you know. An ongoing problem for many, many years, first over the inevitable sinking of the country beneath the waves with Brexit...now we're all going to die of Brexit. That's got to be a real kicker.
+++

Barry

Is the circus in Hastings keeping you awake Dyno?
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

:)

Apt thread title with those two posting.  ;D

PS: Your xmas present

+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2020, 10:36:42 PM
I doubt they will blame Dyno, he couldn't cook toast and his mum probably sends him Lasagne.

I don't cook my toast on the cadac while hopping around to gyppo music, I have a toaster and I know how to use it. But more importantly I know how to cook more than toast or microwave a 'lasagna' which I also happen to be able to spell.  :P

Quote from: Barry on December 18, 2020, 10:39:15 PM
Or his key worker.
I'm a bit upset someone leaked that video of you and I dancing in the hospital corridor.  ;)

Is it you who's been sending me that microwaved 'lasagna' (singular) or was it sheepy? You both seem a bit obsessed. I can't tell but I appreciate the gesture. You aren't my Mum you know, but you probably think you are my key worker, and you do work in Cygnet.  ;D I can microwave my own lasagne, without a microwave btw, I can just use thoughts and prayers and the good fella will microwave it for me.

But enough about you.

I like to dance like Ian Curtis, while telling everyone that the Chinese created the new strain of Corona Jihad in the microwave, and sent it to me via their tinfoil hat communicants, but most important of all, don't forget the special sauce or the herd immunity communiques which I've been reading strenuously over the last few weeks, while straining over a hot pot of bullshit all day long.

I highly recommend that new ragu 'special sauce' with added conspiritard, it works wonders.  ::)

+++

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on December 18, 2020, 10:36:42 PM
I doubt they will blame Dyno, he couldn't cook toast and his mum probably sends him Lasagne.
Or his key worker.
I'm a bit upset someone leaked that video of you and I dancing in the hospital corridor.  ;)
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on December 18, 2020, 09:21:11 PMThe new strain is probably also our fault, if it exists. Dynamis cooked it up with a dodgy lasagna.

Barry

I was listening to radio Kent the other morning and when the infection numbers go up it is our fault. Nothing to do with the government testing loads of asymptomatic people to boost the figures.

The new strain is probably also our fault, if it exists. Dynamis cooked it up with a dodgy lasagna.

It may mean we will have to do our shopping with one nominated person from the street going in a van, wearing a mask, hopping on one leg, whilst patting their heads and rubbing their stomachs. Only debit cards, no dirty money please.

As you might imagine. I'm pretty much peed off with all this stuff.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy