Live Coronavirus latest news: Christmas cancelled as London and South East

Started by Borchester, December 19, 2020, 04:39:07 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 19, 2020, 05:55:23 PM
No it is being a voter. If I thought our problems could be solved by a group hug and a mug of organic tea I would have voted for the Lib Dems.

A voter? Come on Borchester you know that's just a knee jerk reaction. I would imagine that once Brexit is done you will move on anyway but look around - where is the political disagreement? Are any of the other parties jumping up and down in opposition? No - because they know there is little else that any government can do, not just here but all over the world. We all know that BJ has a double poisonous chalice here and I would imagine that there are a lot of politicians past and present thanking their lucky stars that they are not in the hot seat at this moment.

Whether you are a Conservative or not the prospect of Corbyn in No 10 at this moment would be laughable if it wasn't so serious. Starmer is amazingly quiet - is he still isolating conveniently? We need to start recognising just how much is at stake now and knuckle down, enough people have played it their own way and look where it has left us.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on December 19, 2020, 05:40:34 PM
That's just being intolerant.

No it is being a voter. If I thought our problems could be solved by a group hug and a mug of organic tea I would have voted for the Lib Dems.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 19, 2020, 05:34:42 PM
Ah, poor lamb. He is clearly not up to the job so it is time to fire the fat freak and get some one who is.

And that Toots, is what being a real conservative is all about.

That's just being intolerant. Where is your humanity? Do you think this is all unnecessary? We don't have all the info. They look as though they are telling it all but their actions seem to say that there is a lot more that they aren't saying presumably because of possible panic. This is where we need to support not cause anarchy.

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on December 19, 2020, 05:19:15 PM
I think that's very unfair. BJ looks absolutely shattered. They would not have done this and risk the brickbats from people who disagree if it wasn't essential.

Ah, poor lamb. He is clearly not up to the job so it is time to fire the fat freak and get some one who is.

And that Toots, is what being a real conservative is all about.
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester on December 19, 2020, 04:39:07 PM
plunged into Tier 4 lockdown - watch Boris Johnson live

Except that you can't unless you subscribe to the Daily Telegraph.

But in response I have just cancelled my vote for Boris

He started out well but these days is just a timid fattie who is neither use nor ornament.

I think that's very unfair. BJ looks absolutely shattered. They would not have done this and risk the brickbats from people who disagree if it wasn't essential.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

plunged into Tier 4 lockdown - watch Boris Johnson live

Except that you can't unless you subscribe to the Daily Telegraph.

But in response I have just cancelled my vote for Boris

He started out well but these days is just a timid fattie who is neither use nor ornament.
Algerie Francais !