Oh don't worry about it Borise

Started by Sheepy, December 19, 2020, 07:11:46 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 20, 2020, 03:02:18 PM
It is me that is insane, it is the Covidiots. Putting the armed forces on the streets would not be shooting the general public. It would be filling in the gaps left in the police ranks by Tory austerity.
you are insane to even think it is a good idea. but then I expect nothing different from the Cornish bunker. Tory austerity that will be the one then. It caused everything.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 02:39:03 PM
frankly my close to insanity friend, I am not going to warrant shooting the general public.

It isn't me that is insane, it is the Covidiots. Putting the armed forces on the streets would not be shooting the general public. It would be filling in the gaps left in the police ranks by Tory austerity.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 20, 2020, 02:37:47 PM
Given how many hospitals are close to breaking point, what your opinion is, is frankly irrelevant. There is a serious national emergency which far too many people are ignoring.
frankly my close to insanity friend, I am not going to warrant shooting the general public.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 02:33:16 PM
well, if I need your advice and your plastic machine gun, I will ask for it.

Given how many hospitals are close to breaking point, what your opinion is, is frankly irrelevant. There is a serious national emergency which far too many people are ignoring.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 20, 2020, 02:31:43 PM
Frankly given the mass exodus of potential plague carriers from London yesterday it is time to put the armed services on the streets.
well, if I need your advice and your plastic machine gun, I will ask for it.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 02:25:10 PM
I don't know, but he has shown a lack of moral fiber and fallen over for the Westminster covid bubble, while bringing his own version of gloom and doom at the very time people should be shown a way forward and treating his population as prisoners for re-education is not my way of seeing things. Every time we offer people hope the Westminster bubble bring it down. Today he is at war with over 16 million people, backed by that slimy bastard starmer.

Frankly given the mass exodus of potential plague carriers from London yesterday it is time to put the armed services on the streets.

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 20, 2020, 01:40:47 PM
Has Borise had a sex change?   :o
I don't know, but he has shown a lack of moral fibre and fallen over for the Westminster covid bubble, while bringing his own version of gloom and doom at the very time people should be shown a way forward and treating his population as prisoners for re-education is not my way of seeing things. Every time we offer people hope the Westminster bubble bring it down. Today he is at war with over 16 million people, backed by that slimy bastard starmer.

T00ts

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on December 20, 2020, 01:30:24 PM
Boris is in a win win situation.

We walk off with no deal and job done, France's fishing industry is toast and we trade on WTO rules.
He gives France a slice of the UK waters and we get a deal.

Win win situation?  A lot of the UK fishing industry will be toast and WTO rules will finish off a significant amount of UK business, which will either go broke or move abroad.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on December 20, 2020, 12:04:15 PM
To be fair, what with the Fat Freak cancelling Christmas and me cancelling my vote for him, even Starmer must realise that all he need do is wait for the Tories to implode.

Boris is in a win win situation.

We walk off with no deal and job done, France's fishing industry is toast and we trade on WTO rules.
He gives France a slice of the UK waters and we get a deal.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 20, 2020, 11:13:45 AM
Captain hindsight comes out from under the stone he was hiding to jump on the political opportunist bandwagon and scream tory bad.

I was beginning to wonder if srb steve and the momentum boys had topped starmer or something? We have barely heard a squeak from him in ages.
I reckon they have pulled it off, nobody noticed a thing.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 20, 2020, 12:04:15 PM
To be fair, what with the Fat Freak cancelling Christmas and me cancelling my vote for him, even Starmer must realise that all he need do is wait for the Tories to implode.
Those fecking Bolsheviks Borchester, I bet they won't be eating old crow for Christmas.
Mind you on the brightside, they didn't get Maisie, I bet that stuck in their crop.

Borchester

Captain hindsight comes out from under the stone he was hiding to jump on the political opportunist bandwagon and scream tory bad.

I was beginning to wonder if srb steve and the momentum boys had topped starmer or something? We have barely heard a squeak from him in ages.

Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

LOL the Tories bad, but we agree with them, we are not all in it together honest guv.
Sorry mate but I howled with laughter, even though Mrs Bucket said, we only have a chicken in the freezer for Christmas dinner now, I said sounds good, I have had feck all for Christmas dinner before now.
Starmer, who confirmed Labour would be supporting the Tier 4 restrictions

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 19, 2020, 07:11:46 PM
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/boris-johnson-keir-starmer-christmas-bubble-covid-rules-180531978.html
We told them you would make a circus of it and there was no way they would receive what they asked for.
not like we are at war or anything!
I am multi-talented anyway, I am still watching strictly.

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!