General election 2019: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats

Started by Borchester, November 11, 2019, 01:04:02 PM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Barry post_id=5333 time=1573484214 user_id=51
You seem rather confused, Dynamis. How can the will of the people be no deal Brexit if they are voting for the Conservatives, who called this election to try to get their deal through parliament?

I would concede that a vote for BXP is a vote for no deal, but they only have about 10% of the vote and are forecast to get ZERO seats.

So, think again as that post is all over the place.

I really don't believe Boris's deal is ever going to happen, that's why.

In fact, I believe he made it as unsupportable as possible and then decided to drive things away from that.
+++

Barry

Quote from: Dynamis post_id=5331 time=1573483581 user_id=98
I accept that the will of the people is likely to be no deal Brexit; expressed via voting BXP and CON at the ballots. - Note: Only in England & Wales.

Fair enough.

However, Javid himself conceded that "no deal Brexit is the worst possible outcome" on Marr.

Are you sure you want 'the worst possible outcome' as conceded by your pro-Brexit chancellor; which only has one forecast in its favour, whereas all the rest are negative?

Up to you.

You seem rather confused, Dynamis. How can the will of the people be no deal Brexit if they are voting for the Conservatives, who called this election to try to get their deal through parliament?

I would concede that a vote for BXP is a vote for no deal, but they only have about 10% of the vote and are forecast to get ZERO seats.

So, think again as that post is all over the place.
† The end is nigh †

Borg Refinery

I accept that the will of the people is likely to be no deal Brexit; expressed via voting BXP and CON at the ballots. - Note: Only in England & Wales.

Fair enough.

However, Javid himself conceded that "no deal Brexit is the worst possible outcome" on Marr.

Are you sure you want 'the worst possible outcome' as conceded by your pro-Brexit chancellor; which only has one forecast in its favour, whereas all the rest are negative?

Up to you.
+++

T00ts

Maybe - but BJ needs some of those Labour seats doesn't he? So how do we feel about Brexit party as the main opposition? :dncg:

Churchill

<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

Barry

That seems a really sensible decision which will not split the vote.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

General election 2019: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50377396">//https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50377396
Algerie Francais !