Sovereignty is pathetic

Started by Streetwalker, December 20, 2020, 03:59:56 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

The Britain Stronger in Europe campaign is voluntarily reporting its donations, not just those since the beginning of the year, as required.

Donors to its campaign are expected to include Bet365, the online gambling firm, Canary Wharf Group, Eurostarand Goldman Sachs as well as three other large investment banks
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

When the first referendum produced a vote to stay in successive govts sold their souls and us down the river without actually consulting us along the way.

What John Major called those bastards turned in to a leave majority,he and others never had the guts to ask us our opinion and Cameron the coward did so in desperation confident in his victory only to run away when it didn't materialise.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 20, 2020, 04:40:36 PM
It made me swear at the radio this morning when I heard it .

Maybe if these people had come clean in 2016 the majority would have been a landslide and Quackers would have been a brexiteer  ;D
funny thing is, Mutti seems to have gone to ground. Almost like she dropped herself right in it. As for telling the truth, it isn't in the EU's book.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Sheepy on December 20, 2020, 04:10:53 PM
well, it made me smile, ooooops.

It made me swear at the radio this morning when I heard it .

Maybe if these people had come clean in 2016 the majority would have been a landslide and Quackers would have been a brexiteer  ;D

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 20, 2020, 03:59:56 PM
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1374812/Brexit-news-EU-latest-Michel-Barnier-Brussels-fishing-sovereignty-MEP-Heidi-Hautala-vn?fbclid=IwAR06kKSuk8A7M0RDbenewrd3XNziKMgljDcYwv59XIKKskGg69eNECngElY

Its not as if we didn't know that those who run the EU had such beliefs but maybe its right that we should have it confirmed if only to convince the ditherers that we are absolutely correct in leaving deal or no deal .
well, it made me smile, ooooops.

Streetwalker

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1374812/Brexit-news-EU-latest-Michel-Barnier-Brussels-fishing-sovereignty-MEP-Heidi-Hautala-vn?fbclid=IwAR06kKSuk8A7M0RDbenewrd3XNziKMgljDcYwv59XIKKskGg69eNECngElY

Its not as if we didn't know that those who run the EU had such beliefs but maybe its right that we should have it confirmed if only to convince the ditherers that we are absolutely correct in leaving deal or no deal .