Remember when Boris told Starmer to admit he wanted to cancel Xmas?

Started by Dynamis, December 21, 2020, 02:59:23 AM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 12:51:46 PM
It can be in certain occasions.

The trick is to make abstaining work for you in terms of damaging your opponent and public perception , neither of which has worked well for starmer.

no he hasnt , starmer has made himeslf look a complete can't at times over covid 19 , and generally being ridiculed by both the public media and his own anglo lefty side. He has let johnson off the hook repeatedly , and had a great chance to damage johnson recerntly with the tory rebellion and by all accounts bottled it big time ,with the excuse his cowardice was all some great cleevr ploy which no one bought into.
Is that what you are trying to sell? The brilliant stategist playing the long game?

My god that has to be the biggest pile of shite i have read on here for a while.

no shit sherlock.  Brtiish nationalsits dont want britain breakig up well who knew?

Which is why starmer is a lost cause i scotland  , he is fighting for the dregs of what is left of the unionist vote , which by all acounts is sitting around 45 % in scotland in a three way split between tory and liberal.

hence why he is on 16% , worse than where corbyn had labour.

No they dont. To win at westminster labour need to win tory england , hence why they will lose scotland and have lost scotland by turning small c tory new labour blairite to convince borkie and others to give them a chance to feck england economy again.

thts about the only thing i agree with your post , and labour will pay a high price for it should that day ever arise.

So can we take it, you would have it Starmer ,go  straight for Boris,s throat at a time of extreme national emergency.?
This is a Virus, not a foreign enemy causing mayhem.  It would the worst thing he could do right now in the eyes of the general public. And would only satisfy the likes of you,
  Yes indeed  Starmer needs to win Tory England,  that's common knowledge. But I for one believe that this country is closing on a leeward shore, a shipwreck beckons. My hope is the British public retain enough savvy to not refuse a lifeboat if  it happens to be commanded by the likes of Starmer.
Your whole attitude seems to be go to your doom , with no choice. If you think there is a choice then you keep it to your self.

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:58:37 PM
I wonder how retarded someone has to be that they don't even understand their own words?

But I never mentioned the postal vote

And you never mentioned Swinson...

So retarded and dishonest, forgetting your own lies a couple of posts apart.

You've just shown that there is no point in even attempting to talk to you, you aren't capable.
Well don't then, it isn't rocket science there is a button, but like smurfy you have to lie.

Borg Refinery

I wonder how retarded someone has to be that they don't even understand their own words?

But I never mentioned the postal vote

And you never mentioned Swinson...

So retarded and dishonest, forgetting your own lies a couple of posts apart.

You've just shown that there is no point in even attempting to talk to you, you aren't capable.

+++

Sheepy

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:48:21 PM
A mention of the postal vote always tends to be a bit of an edgy subject at Labour HQ.

I don't think you've ever made sense in your entire life.
That is because junior you don't know any background of the postal vote for Labour. They were caught red handed. which your old mate trumpy is making full use of, so it rattled throughout politics around the world.

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 01:27:56 PM
No they shoudnt. You even have a political and legal agreement with the irish which defines the timescale of a generation  , which you british class a seven years as a benchmark.

Me personally  , i think as soon as the last one is implemented , you can start campaigning for the next one.

or is too much democracy bad in labours world?

At least the tories had the bottle to hold two referendums in quick succession  , while labour who hate democracy opposed both , even to the ridicule of muppets like jo swinson and the liberals.

Of course you do, you want the Scot indy ref rerun endlessly while you plot to stab Sturgeon in the back straightaway, like the wee dishonest scrote ye be.

Then you stupidly try to project that onto me, just like sheepwash when I can understand what you're on about.  ::)

Not my issue, but carry on. I cannae stop laughing.  ;D

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:48:21 PM
A mention of the postal vote always tends to be a bit of an edgy subject at Labour HQ.

i know what he meant.

What you talking about?
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 01:12:50 PM
But I never mentioned the postal vote or viktor so why is that my fault? Or Joe Swinson for that matter.

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 01:40:27 PM
so, what they will do is change tac and say they are now really anti-EU, not like they always do it anyway.

To do that , they will need a new leader picked from obscurity with no pro european record.

They wont do that with starmers record of stabbing england in the back at every chance over brexit between 2016/2019.

Thats the great thing about starmer and the cluelessness of labour.

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 01:37:35 PM
In that case we had best wait until the pubs close and ask Deppity, because it all hinges on him. He is a Labour party supporter who voted Tory at the last election. If he stays with the Conservatives then Boris is home and dry. If not then Starmer will bend the knee and offer Brussels a blowjob.

Either way you are winning borkie.

I have family in lancashire who voted tory last election , and everyone of them despise starmer as another out of touch london centirc muppet who offers nothing to the north of england for wahetever that smalle piece of anecdotal evidence is worth.

It s probably going to be the likes of slippery postman pat the pro european small c tory who is going to vote for sir keir and black lives matter labour rather than deppity and cromwell in my opinion at the next election.

Labour are now nothing more than the party of the screaming white middle class londoners on their knees , and the inner city black kids in between teabagging people. North of the watford gap they are increasingly becoming some alien entity in the south of england irrelevant to all and sundry.

If against all odds starmer does betray england and offers brusselss a blowjob , then you can take sweet satisfaction at the fact labour will proabaly fall even lower in england than they did in scotland post 2014 , and thats saying something.

No one likes s turncoat , or a party who wont stand up for their own country.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 01:35:41 PM
Labour are tainted in england as pro europeans , and the same in scotland as british nationalists.

Labour are that fecked in scotland borkie ,the current branch manager ricky lepoard is treated as an imbecile by the media and scotish public , and starmer himself hates him as he is a mometum corbyn puppet , but labour dont have anyone else to replace him who wants the posioned chalice.

Every brexiter as you say in england knows if starmer or labour get into power england/uk will be back in the eu before you can say boo .

Both the snp and tories are quietly planting barrels of gunpowder under starmer and his party as we speak.

Good old thinks labour are playing the snp and tories , i think its the other way round.
so, what they will do is change tac and say they are now really anti-EU, not like they always do it anyway. We will respect the majorities choice, sure they will. They couldn't lie straight in bed and that will be my fault as well. not that I actually give a flying one Viktor. I started with a so as well.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 01:24:55 PM

I can jist see the english population is choking to vote labour at the next election.

In that case we had best wait until the pubs close and ask Deppity, because it all hinges on him. He is a Labour party supporter who voted Tory at the last election. If he stays with the Conservatives then Boris is home and dry. If not then Starmer will bend the knee and offer Brussels a blowjob.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 01:13:19 PM
Not Labour. It does not matter who is in charge, the first move will be to approach the EU and ask if the UK can rejoin.

If the Tories party is run by a Brexiter and they have dumped Boris, then probably them.

Labour are tainted in england as pro europeans , and the same in scotland as british nationalists.

Labour are that fecked in scotland borkie ,the current branch manager ricky lepoard is treated as an imbecile by the media and scotish public , and starmer himself hates him as he is a mometum corbyn puppet , but labour dont have anyone else to replace him who wants the posioned chalice.

Every brexiter as you say in england knows if starmer or labour get into power england/uk will be back in the eu before you can say boo .

Both the snp and tories are quietly planting barrels of gunpowder under starmer and his party as we speak.

Good old thinks labour are playing the snp and tories , i think its the other way round.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:18:34 PM

Referenda should be at most once every 10-15 years if it's run fairly.

No they shoudnt. You even have a political and legal agreement with the irish which defines the timescale of a generation  , which you british class a seven years as a benchmark.

Me personally  , i think as soon as the last one is implemented , you can start campaigning for the next one.

or is too much democracy bad in labours world?

At least the tories had the bottle to hold two referendums in quick succession  , while labour who hate democracy opposed both , even to the ridicule of muppets like jo swinson and the liberals.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:06:23 PM
I know mate, even thick as pigshite labour activists get one over on you and sheepy. Then again you're ESOL and you've admitted struggling with it to other posters on here before, so no surprise you no understandy, and sheepwash is ENOL.

;D

i come on here for some light zany entertainment dyno , and a break from where the real politics is happening among my own.

If you think listening to pappysmurf scream bully or you shout the tories are evil is the highlight of my day , and im somehow struggling to reason with you , then you are more batshit crazy than is thought you were.

Ive had more entertainmetn cleaning out my sock drawer on occasion.

Theres only so many times you can take the piss out of labour and their supporters , its that bad in scotland people are asking sir keir who?

...but you carry on putting us all to the sword with yor  cutting edge tory bad arguments and brexit doomongering.

I can jist see the english population is choking to vote labour at the next election.