Remember when Boris told Starmer to admit he wanted to cancel Xmas?

Started by Dynamis, December 21, 2020, 02:59:23 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 02:47:41 PM
Not jist that , he wants sir keir to give free passage to every migrant in a dinghy , and open the uk back up for mass immigration when labour are back in power.

Thank feck for priti patel the voice of common sense and reason!

You can't trust labour with the economy nor mass uncontrolled immigration from the worlds cesppits.

That's a disgusting lie.

I actually want them to be given a cruiseliner and luxury 20 star hotel accommodation in The Lizard in Cornwall.

I want them to have truffles under their pillows

Sir Keir Knight of the realm starmer communicated is to me directly, he came up and met me.
+++

Thomas

good article here about labour and its suporters doing the same thing over and over again and again , and expecting a different result.

QuoteArchly, we'd have pointed out that Labour solemnly offered Scotland yet another new devolution deal (roughly its 33rd since it first started promising "Home Rule" in – and we're not making this up – 1888) before the 2017 UK general election, and got itself humiliatingly thrashed.

(Picking up just 10,000 extra votes – most of them in the one seat it already held – in a year when the SNP lost 500,000 in previously Labour seats, and coming third behind the Tories in a country it used to own heart and soul.)

QuoteWe'd have noted wryly that it offered Scotland the same old reheated garbage again at the 2019 election and got even more humiliatingly thrashed, losing all but one of its MPs again and coming FOURTH in terms of seats, well behind even the Lib Dems.

QuoteWe've run out of superlatives and hyperbole (and the will) to express the magnitude of the mindboggling intellectual bankruptcy of still expecting anyone to swallow this drivel

https://wingsoverscotland.com/back-in-the-days/#more-122127

reheated garbage and the mindboggling stupidity of labour thinking anyone is daft enough to swallow this garbage. Take note dynamis.

This truism can be used for anything labour try and punt . The poor the poor  , migrants , equality , poverty etc etc.

You are at the end of the political road.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 02:55:16 PM
Of course you have. ;) And what part of saying Tory bad was or is dishonest?

You are a labour voter and supporter by your own words . Stand by the courage of your convictions instead of trying to ward off labour criticism by denying you support them.

Its an old trick thought up by far more clever men than you that has had its day.

As for the rest of your post , i know you are trying to talk to me , but i jist cannae understand you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 02:50:39 PM
sorry am still greeting here about brokie saying pats eating all the clissold park swans for xmas.

;D

feckin quality.
I swear he is Father Jack not one of his cousins.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 02:28:12 PM
I have been compeltely open and honest about my views since the day i joined this forum unlike you and your tory bad shite.

Of course you have. ;) And what part of saying Tory bad was or is dishonest?

QuoteI am not a big supporter of nicola sturgeon , and i made palin

Now on this we agree, you did make Palin.

John Cleese said Sarah Palin's the funniest Palin since Michael Palin.

;D

Btw she can see Russia from her balcony.. Putin can see her too!

As for the other Palin gibber, yawn heard it all before, just keep checking your sock drawer for more nasty Anglish puppets out to get you.

You said I'm a bot or paid troll from the corporate step remember?

:P I'm still dying of laughter thinking of that. What a pillock.   :P ::)
+++

Thomas

sorry am still greeting here about borkie saying pats eating all the clissold park swans for xmas.

;D

feckin quality.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 02:41:52 PM
Are you telling me dyno has tried to frighten old folks into signing on the dotted line?
Or like Burke and Hare dug a few up?

Not jist that , he wants sir keir to give free passage to every migrant in a dinghy , and open the uk back up for mass immigration when labour are back in power.

Thank feck for priti patel the voice of common sense and reason!

You cant trust labour with the economy nor mass uncontrolled immigration from the worlds cesppits.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 02:29:44 PM
He does know sheep , he is pulling your leg. ;D

Dont listen to him , and if you want to start him off , what about priti? ;D
Are you telling me dyno has tried to frighten old folks into signing on the dotted line?
Or like Burke and Hare dug a few up?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 02:08:45 PM
Ah, there you have it Tommy.

Most of the Tories I know are like me. We regard all politicians a treacherous, lying bastards who have a terrible tendency to believe their own bullshit. Which is ok by us. As long as they keep out of our way and and keep their stealing within reasonable limits then that is acceptable.

But we don't expect them to running around kissing the arse of every foreigner in sight, which has been the policy of all PMs since Maggie. So dump Boris, find a PM who isn't ashamed to be British and he or she will get my vote.

I am easily pleased

Same here borkie , you might want to have a word with nice but gullible dynamis .

He seems to hang on  the labour parties every word , and fell in love with the romantic ideas put out by wurzel  at the last election.

Some folk are easily buttered up , but for plain old nationalists like you or myself , as long as politicians look after their own and dont take the piss too much we are pretty happy bunnies.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 21, 2020, 02:02:38 PM
So can we take it, you would have it Starmer ,go  straight for Boris,s throat at a time of extreme national emergency.?
This is a Virus, not a foreign enemy causing mayhem.

What rubbish. Starmer might be sitting on the fence and abstaining , but he is still trying and dismally failing to play politics at this time of great crises , so dont give me that auld cac.

Starmer isnt seen be anyone ouside his worshiping bubble as some enabler of what is good and right in these times of crises , he is seen as a miserable coward of a man slinnking about in the grass trying and failing to take potshots at political opponenets.
Your whole attitude seems to be go to your doom , with no choice.

You have a choice, you can vote for how you like in yor country.

How am i stopping that by offering opinions on an abscure political forum.?

I point out again , did i hold a gun to englands heads and make them vote tory and brexit?

QuoteIf you think there is a choice then you keep it to your self.

There is a choice and im pointing that choice out . Faced with a cowardly labour party or bumbling tories , i would vote the latter rather than former for the previous reasons given.

Sorry i dont agree with you , but there you go.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 01:51:58 PM
That is because junior you don't know any background of the postal vote for Labour. They were caught red handed. which your old mate trumpy is making full use of, so it rattled throughout politics around the world.

He does know sheep , he is pulling your leg. ;D

Dont listen to him , and if you want to start him off , what about priti? ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
Of course you do, you want the Scot indy ref rerun endlessly while you plot to stab Sturgeon in the back straightaway, like the wee dishonest scrote ye be.

I have been compeltely open and honest about my views since the day i joined this forum unlike you and your tory bad shite.

I am not a big supporter of nicola sturgeon , and i made palin since the days when salmond was in pwer that i wouldnt vote snp in an indy scotland ,as im an indy supporter , not a one trick pony who pledes undying loyalty to a particular political party.

in an indy scotland its all up for sale to the highest bidder , and i have no time for black live matter or the poor the poor bleats and wummin and children in dinghies.

Wheres the dishonesty.?

Strugeon and her party are a vehicle to deliver scot indy nothing more.

Sorry you cant quite grasp that in your loony lefty world but there you go.

We cant all be blindly loyal while dreaming about a better world of equality and tree hugging.

The only dishonest wee scrote on here is you , with your multiple ISP addresses and sock puppets.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 21, 2020, 02:08:58 PMWe regard all politicians a treacherous, lying bastards who have a terrible tendency to believe their own bullshit
LOl as proven daily by themselves, Merry Fecking Christmas Father jack.

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 01:45:55 PM

No one likes s turncoat , or a party who wont stand up for their own country.

Most of the Tories I know are like me. We regard all politicians a treacherous, lying bastards who have a terrible tendency to believe their own bullshit. Which is ok by us. As long as they keep out of our way and and keep their stealing within reasonable limits then that is acceptable.

But we don't expect them to running around kissing the arse of every foreigner in sight, which has been the policy of all PMs since Maggie. So dump Boris, find a PM who isn't ashamed to be British and he or she will get my vote.

I am easily pleased
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 01:45:55 PM

No one likes s turncoat , or a party who wont stand up for their own country.

I am easily pleased
Algerie Francais !