Remember when Boris told Starmer to admit he wanted to cancel Xmas?

Started by Dynamis, December 21, 2020, 02:59:23 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 04:14:41 PM
Glad to hear it. It took you long enough.

Which one is it, won't vote or won't tell you who I'm voting for?

You appear to have made up my mind for me but won't tell me what one it is?

Come on I'm relying on you to tell me what to vote?

I'm sure this means something, but I can't work out what.

Maybe I need to hit the bottle to get it..

::)

i know who you are voting for , you know who you are voting for and so does everyone on this forum dyno.

I keep telling you mate , you are far too smart and cunning for us mere mortals.

;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 03:53:35 PM

whatever dynamis. we believe you.

Glad to hear it. It took you long enough.

QuoteSo what are you saying then you wont have the courage of your convictions to even vote next general election? You wont tell us who you will vote for , and ony want to squeam tory bad.

Which one is it, won't vote or won't tell you who I'm voting for?

You appear to have made up my mind for me but won't tell me what one it is?

Come on I'm relying on you to tell me what to vote?

QuoteEven sensitve srb steve has bigger balls than that , and the courage to stand under his parties flag.

ya wee labour fibber.

Sheepwash has you sussed right down to a tee hsnt he?

The hastings citizen woflie smith , comrade dynamis.

I'm sure this means something, but I can't work out what.

Maybe I need to hit the bottle to get it..

::)
+++

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2020, 04:04:38 PM
I guess you won't be voting Labour then Thomas?  ;D

i wouldnt give labour the steam off my piss sheep.

I have lived in labour constituencies , snp and tory , and under all three governments , and i have always been far worse off under labour in labour constituencies.

Everywhere they get in they drag the place and its people into the gutter.

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 04:00:19 PM

sitting on a sinking ship and refusing to change or accept anything new is a sure way to not survive into the furture ,which is what labour are doing rehasing all the old tropes and blairism.

Starmer has nothng new to offer the public , and is even more weak pathetic and cowardly than johnson.

Johnson is at least standing in the kitchen getting burnt while starmer snipes from behind the door and runs away when it opens.
I guess you won't be voting Labour then Thomas?  ;D
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 21, 2020, 03:39:59 PM

Sitting on a sinking ship and refusing to accept an option is a sure way to no future.

sitting on a sinking ship and refusing to change or accept anything new is a sure way to not survive into the furture ,which is what labour are doing rehasing all the old tropes and blairism.

Starmer has nothng new to offer the public , and is even more weak pathetic and cowardly than johnson.

Johnson is at least standing in the kitchen getting burnt while starmer snipes from behind the door and runs away when it opens.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 21, 2020, 03:39:59 PM
Well at least your consistent ,with wriggling through every part of your responses. So you admit Starmer is actually politicking regardless of abstaining from some votes

Clearly im saying both. He is abstaining , and trying to feebly play politics ,and if you remember back on one of my earlier posts i was pointing out these feeble ploys of starmers which you insist is sound political strategy are not only failing him but making him look weak.

QuoteYour propaganda against Labour , offers no options, to sitting tight.

propaganda against labour?

Im simply telling the truth  , something which a few on here can't seem to accept or handle.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 03:28:22 PM
I guess you are self-projecting again.

I don't need to pull your fruit out your bag for you. (:

I'm not voting Starmer and I'm no supporter of Labour.

whatever dynamis. we believe you.

So what are you saying then you wont have the courage of your convictions to even vote next general election? You wont tell us who you will vote for , and ony want to squeam tory bad.

Even sensitve srb steve has bigger balls than that , and the courage to stand under his parties flag.

ya wee labour fibber.

Sheepwash has you sussed right down to a tee hsnt he?

The hastings citizen woflie smith , comrade dynamis.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 02:35:59 PM
What rubbish. Starmer might be sitting on the fence and abstaining , but he is still trying and dismally failing to play politics at this time of great crises , so dont give me that auld cac.

Starmer isnt seen be anyone ouside his worshiping bubble as some enabler of what is good and right in these times of crises , he is seen as a miserable coward of a man slinnking about in the grass trying and failing to take potshots at political opponenets.
You have a choice, you can vote for how you like in yor country.
Part
How am i stopping that by offering opinions on an abscure political forum.?

I point out again , did i hold a gun to englands heads and make them vote tory and brexit?

There is a choice and im pointing that choice out . Faced with a cowardly labour party or bumbling tories , i would vote the latter rather than former for the previous reasons given.

Sorry i dont agree with you , but there you go.

Well at least your consistent ,with wriggling through every part of your responses. So you admit Starmer is actually politicking regardless of abstaining from some votes. Of course it's qualified without your approval. Your appraisal of Starmer is totally yours ,but if it was true, it didn't stop Boris ,getting into Downing St did it?  And  just look to Sky, news this very day, to witness an exasperated Starmer , taking political pot shots.
Sitting on a sinking ship and refusing to accept an option is a sure way to no future. Your propaganda against Labour , offers no options, to sitting tight.  Come off it Thomas , we have only ever agreed on about two occasions. I would have to take out the bottle if it was to change ::)

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 03:19:24 PM
am happy hen , we are having a lovely xmas , and brexit is a week this thursday.

You will be crying into your glass half empty gin bottle , while i will be partying.

Well, you just keep telling yourself all those things. Not much for gin but I hear irn bru and bells is fun this time of year, have a nice hogwashmany.  :P
+++

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 03:17:40 PM

sheepy is right about you....you are a compulsive liar.

I guess you are self-projecting again.

QuoteDid you or did you not admit to the whole forum of voting labour last december with the old excuse as sheep says" there was no one else to vote for , i tried to keep the tories out?"

How many times are you gonnae try and pull that auld coconut out? ;D

I don't need to pull your fruit out your bag for you. (:

I'm not voting Starmer and I'm no supporter of Labour.

What part of that is hard to get?

Being a labour voter/supporter implies constantly voting for them, an assertion you made several times.

You said I always vote labour.

Are you sticking to that? If so we know you are a compulsive liar.

And exactly as I said, that is projection on your part. But carry on, you've show you'll openly lie about folk many, many times before. ;)

+++

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 03:14:34 PM

Merry xmas hen, try to cheer up a bit.   :P

am happy hen , we are having a lovely xmas , and brexit is a week this thursday.

You will be crying into your glass half empty gin bottle , while i will be partying.

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 03:14:34 PM
Trolling doesn't work if none of it's true I'm afraid.

sheepy is right about you....you are a compulsive liar.

Did you or did you not admit to the whole forum of voting labour last december with the old excuse as sheep says" there was no one else to vote for , i tried to keep the tories out?"

How many times are you gonnae try and pull that auld coconut out? ;D

Borg Refinery

Quote from: Thomas on December 21, 2020, 03:01:01 PM
You are a labour voter and supporter by your own words .

Trolling doesn't work if none of it's true I'm afraid.

As for your other jibber jabber I dunno what it's supposed to mean, but even if I knew what you were talking about it'd still be tedious..   :P

Merry xmas hen, try to cheer up a bit.   :P
+++

Thomas

QuoteHow New Labour made Britain into a migration state

Under Blair's Labour government, Britain's economic immigration policy went from a highly restrictive approach to one of the most expansive in Europe,

https://theconversation.com/how-new-labour-made-britain-into-a-migration-state-85472

Labour's managed migration programme was certainly not a vote winner. Public concern about large-scale immigration contributed to Labour's electoral defeat in 2010 and 2015. Such policies dogged Labour's subsequent terms in opposition . In no Western country can a party appear to gain votes by favouring new immigration.

another area where labour are sunk below the waterline  , the massive hole of immigration .

Thomas

Quote from: Dynamis on December 21, 2020, 03:08:36 PM
That's a disgusting lie.

I want them to be given a cruiseliner ajd luxury 20 star hotel accommofation in Frome as well.

I want them to have truffles under their pillows

Sir Keir Knight of the realm starmer communicated this to me via my tinfoil hat overnight.

told you mate since tory blair opened up the flood gates to mass uncontrolled immigration , no one will ever trust labour on the matter ever again.