Main Menu

Re: Obituaries

Started by Major Sinic, November 12, 2019, 02:39:41 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: cromwell on January 21, 2022, 01:57:37 PM
Depressing I'm only two years younger.
Spotty arsed kid. I am a year older.

One of Madam's mates is having trouble with her plumbing (enough! Keep this forum clean), so she volunteered me to fix it.

"But I am 75 dear," I whimpered.

"Then you had better get a move on because you ain't getting any younger," she replied.

I tell you, they breed them hard in Yorkshire
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

what was it like cromwell during the boer war?:D

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: Thomas on January 21, 2022, 02:50:28 PM
:D

I did wonder when the "covid " angle would be covered.

Its amazing all these "conspiracy theorists" on the interwebby that can tell you someone had/died of covid before the cause of death was released.;D

There was me thinking according to the bbc its only anti vaxxers on social media.

Im sure you will be right though toots.
I was just trying to cheer cromwell up. Poor chap - feeling his age. He's still only a baby!

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 21, 2022, 02:08:42 PM
No worries -  they are saying he had Covid.
:D

I did wonder when the "covid " angle would be covered.

Its amazing all these "conspiracy theorists" on the interwebby that can tell you someone had/died of covid before the cause of death was released.;D

There was me thinking according to the bbc its only anti vaxxers on social media.

Im sure you will be right though toots.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: T00ts on January 21, 2022, 02:08:42 PM
"They" are also saying he wasn't vaccinated.  Personally I will wait until that is verified, (or not.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

T00ts

cromwell

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 21, 2022, 11:43:40 AM
No age these days is it ?  Saw Meatloaf  live in the early 80's at the Brixton Academy .

Sad news. Even the kids are dying these days. Bugger RIP. Whereever you are, rock yourself into pieces Mike

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on January 21, 2022, 08:41:24 AM
RIP Meatloaf. More at link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60080934

Singer Meat Loaf dies aged 74

Published6 minutes ago

Meat Loaf, the singer whose Bat Out Of Hell album is one of the best-selling of all time, has died at the age of 74.
The news was confirmed on the star's Facebook page by his family.
"Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side," a message read.
The Bat Out of Hell star sold 100 million albums worldwide and appeared in movies like Fight Club, Focus, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Wayne's World.
"Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours," his family continued.
"We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man," his family added.
"We thank you for your understanding of our need for privacy at this time.
"From his heart to your souls...don't ever stop rocking!"
The Dallas-born singer, real name was Michael Lee Aday, was best known for his Bat Out Of Hell trilogy, sold millions of albums worldwide.
No age these days is it ?  Saw Meatloaf  live in the early 80's at the Brixton Academy . 

papasmurf

RIP Meatloaf. More at link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60080934

Singer Meat Loaf dies aged 74

Published6 minutes ago

Meat Loaf, the singer whose Bat Out Of Hell album is one of the best-selling of all time, has died at the age of 74.
The news was confirmed on the star's Facebook page by his family.
"Our hearts are broken to announce that the incomparable Meat Loaf passed away tonight with his wife Deborah by his side," a message read.
The Bat Out of Hell star sold 100 million albums worldwide and appeared in movies like Fight Club, Focus, Rocky Horror Picture Show and Wayne's World.
"Daughters Pearl and Amanda and close friends have been with him throughout the last 24 hours," his family continued.
"We know how much he meant to so many of you and we truly appreciate all of the love and support as we move through this time of grief in losing such an inspiring artist and beautiful man," his family added.
"We thank you for your understanding of our need for privacy at this time.
"From his heart to your souls...don't ever stop rocking!"
The Dallas-born singer, real name was Michael Lee Aday, was best known for his Bat Out Of Hell trilogy, sold millions of albums worldwide.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Groo

Burke Shelley, bass guitarist and singer for the band Budgie  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3EUAzpVg

cromwell

cromwell

cromwell