Main Menu

Ooh la la Mon amie

Started by Sheepy, December 21, 2020, 07:30:57 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Ha, ha roast beefs, we are sending the French fire Brigade see how you like that. Have they been covid tested and do they have certificates?

Sheepy

Anyway, after some EU deliberation, three days without food and water, I have decided you can go home, but I need to see your test paperwork and all those at the front don't have said paperwork. Don't tell lies you had meals delivered by charities.
Don't forget it is Christmas put in the hat for the Sally Army and the RNLI, in case your boat sinks or you need a bed.

Sheepy

Quote from: HDQQ on December 22, 2020, 10:42:34 AM
We aren't allowed to go to Scotland or to London and the South East at the moment, let alone France. So it's Ooh la la mon ami / Och aye Jimmy / Cor blimey Mush. The supermarkets round here are right out of haggis and eel pie.
you know ducky there may be hope for you yet.

Sheepy

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 22, 2020, 05:58:45 AM

"The phone call came around seven hours after French transport minister Jean-Baptiste Djellaba ..."

France's Transport Minister is a Monsieur RevengeOfMontezuma ?

Oh stop, stop I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna shit myself
It was a bit subtle but I howled.

papasmurf

We aren't allowed to go to Scotland or to London and the South East at the moment, let alone France. So it's Ooh la la mon ami / Och aye Jimmy / Cor blimey Mush. The supermarkets round here are right out of haggis and eel pie.

They are  not allowed to come to Cornwall either but a lot of potential plague carriers appear to be taking no notice of that .
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borg Refinery

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 22, 2020, 11:11:33 AM

There are ample supplies of laverbread and cockles

Mainly because they look and taste so effing vile, no bugger will eat them

They're great, what you on about?

I love the typo in that quote "haggi UVs". It sounds like some bizarre sci fi experiment involving putting haggis under UV light.

(PS: oh well, Q could prolly do without it anyway being a fattened up duck with a high libido..  :P and questionable sex.. with a fevered imagination..  :P

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-environment-40016817 )
+++

johnofgwent

We aren't allowed to go to Scotland or to London and the South East at the moment, let alone France. So it's Ooh la la mon ami / Och aye Jimmy / Cor blimey Mush. The supermarkets round here are right out of haggi UVs and eel pie.

There are ample supplies of laverbread and cockles

Mainly because they look and taste so effing vile, no bugger will eat them
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

johnofgwent

"The phone call came around seven hours after French transport minister Jean-Baptiste Djellaba ..."

France's Transport Minister is a Monsieur RevengeOfMontezuma ?

Oh stop, stop I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna shit myself
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-says-france-keen-to-sort-out-uk-travel-ban-within-hours-after-macron-call/ar-BB1c74MB?ocid=msedgntp
We are just joshing  Roast Beefs, give us our lorries back. Open up dover we will sort it all out. Dunno we will think on it, are they full of illegal immigrants yet?
Oooh roast beefs make us an offer we cannot refuse!