French Commissioner Says We're Being Spited Over Brexit

Started by Dynamis, December 22, 2020, 08:30:42 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 23, 2020, 01:20:08 PM
Christ both unions, were the result of a bloody history. That  was the lesson that drove their existence.

everything in the world is the result of history good and bad , that doesnt mean we should repeat the bad things because thats what was done in the past. .Are you intentionally being stupid or what?

The lesson is dont get coerced into empires  ,and the english want out of the latest one in europe.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 23, 2020, 01:13:26 PM
, But then its not progress you are into Thomas, is it? It's stay as you are boys, No matter how pathetic your Tory leaders get . Don't think of using the alternative .

what utter cac are you actually talking about now?

Dont think of using an alternative?

I have spent ten years on this forum urging the english members to not vote labour or conservative , and i have backed that up with voting and empowering the snp in my country.

Im progressive. scotland is progressing , and we urge england to as well.

You are the one who wants to stifle england into voting labour to take england back into the european union  to go back to the tired worn out old status quo that is the cause of all englands woes in the first place.

You want england to stagnate under labour , while offering puerile arguments that the tories are worse , so stick with labour  , instead of progressively advocating trying something different as you are stuck in a rut and have no ideas whatsoever.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 23, 2020, 12:56:05 PM

The united kingdom was started as an imperialist project by one nation , at sword and gunpoint ,  just as many english know fine well the european union may very well end up the same , the european boot on english necks.

we have learned the lessons , that why the english voted out the eu , and we scots want out the uk . So what are you gibbering about now?

In your warped world is subjugation somehow portrayed by the english left as a force for good?

jesus you are in bad form on this forum today good old.

"we english" .

the tears are still rolling down my face as i write this post. feckin hilarious.

If there is a more anti english political party in these islands than labour i have yet to see them .

Christ both unions, were the result of a bloody history. That  was the lesson that drove their existence.
You say you have learned. The lesson. What! You haven't received your results yet? The laughing this morning is mutual Thomas, believe me.

papasmurf

I  have no arsenal of anti- Tory material.

I do, or rather collectively and collated by a largish number of people I do.  In paper format detailed evidence  the equivalent of over a 40ft container load and still growing if it were all in one place.
it is being collated as evidence, not for putting in dribs and drabs on internet forums.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Out comes the full battery of Anti - Labour propaganda. Every bit of critical material known to man is in your arsenal.
I  have no arsenal of anti- Tory material. .  And even if I did , another bout of what about would ensue . No progress , But then its not progress you are into Thomas, is it? It's stay as you are boys, No matter how pathetic your Tory leaders get . Don't think of using the alternative . Me thinks that you would have us bleed to death.  Your funnelled thinking and material has little other purpose in my very humble opinion.

shoot the messenger rather than engage the message how very typical labour of you.

I have given you quite a selection of differing rags to read articles from ,including one from labours very own politicians.

We on this forum have also read posts from stauch labour supporters like steve moementum srb  in plymouth , who occasionaly posts on here  , and he displays his vast hatred of england and all thing english , including calling his fellow english racists and anti european xenophobes for voting brexit.

You are a laugh a minute good old.

Thomas

Another "we english" article from those scrutinising new labour . ;D
Opinion: Does Labour hate England?

Labour MPs say their party looks like it has a problem with the idea of being English.

Does Labour hate England?

This is the question raised in a collection of essays edited by Staffordshire Labour MP Tristram Hunt, who was previously the party's Shadow Education Secretary.

The theme running throughout the book is that patriotic English men and women don't think Labour is for them any more.

And they may be right. Because the party is scared of English identity and the things that go with it - pride in your country and the flag of St George.

Despite thinking of itself as the party of working people, Labour nationally is dominated by well-meaning middle class people who think being English a bit embarrassing, and perhaps a bit racist.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/opinion-does-labour-hate-england-11395736

i have heard some shite on this forum over time , but good old is taking the biscuit today.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 23, 2020, 12:51:51 PM
https://unherd.com/2020/01/labour-wont-win-until-it-puts-country-first/

Out comes the full battery of Anti - Labour propaganda. Every bit of critical material known to man is in your arsenal.
I  have no arsenal of anti- Tory material. .  And even if I did , another bout of what about would ensue . No progress , But then its not progress you are into Thomas, is it? It's stay as you are boys, No matter how pathetic your Tory leaders get . Don't think of using the alternative . Me thinks that you would have us bleed to death.  Your funnelled thinking and material has little other purpose in my very humble opinion.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 23, 2020, 12:50:58 PM
It is  a truism.
I think that was a saying very much on the minds of those that started the move to a United Kingdom, and  a United Europe. A shame some can not learn the lessons those people had learned.
As sheep knows the real blame for this country embracing ever increasing immigration, can be equally placed at the door of  the Tories. Even if you would disagree for ever more.

The united kingdom was started as an imperialist project by one nation , at sword and gunpoint ,  just as many english know fine well the european union may very well end up the same , the european boot on english necks.

QuoteA shame some can not learn the lessons those people had learned.

we have learned the lessons , that why the english voted out the eu , and we scots want out the uk . So what are you gibbering about now?

In your warped world is subjugation somehow portrayed by the english left as a force for good?

jesus you are in bad form on this forum today good old.

"we english" .

the tears are still rolling down my face as i write this post. feckin hilarious.

If there is a more anti english political party in these islands than labour i have yet to see them .

Thomas

QuoteGeorge Orwell was famously contemptuous of much of the left intelligentsia. "England is perhaps the only great country where intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality," he wrote in his 1941 essay England, Your England. "In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution."

https://unherd.com/2020/01/labour-wont-win-until-it-puts-country-first/

The Conservative Party doesn't need to constantly burnish its patriotic credentials. Labour on the other hand must, partly because its hard-Left flank contains many comrades who cannot abide the notion that Britain has any progressive role in the world.

and a lesson labour seem to forget...

Patriotism needn't be flashy or tub-thumping. But it does begin with the belief that one's own country is more good than bad, more right than wrong.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on December 23, 2020, 12:39:11 PM
Those who dismiss history are doomed to repeat its failures.

Never a truer saying , and as ever people like you would dearly love the scottish and english people to have amnesia when it comes to starmer and the latest reincarnation of tony blairs new labour.
It is  a truism.
I think that was a saying very much on the minds of those that started the move to a United Kingdom, and  a United Europe. A shame some can not learn the lessons those people had learned.
As sheep knows the real blame for this country embracing ever increasing immigration, can be equally placed at the door of  the Tories. Even if you would disagree for ever more.

Thomas

QuoteLabour's England problem
The impulse to deride patriotism reflects the party's distance from many core voters

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/labour-s-england-problem

Thomas

QuoteLabour front-bencher Emily Thornberry sacked over 'prejudiced' flag tweet

Emily Thornberry sacked by Ed Miliband after tweet of Rochester home flying the England flag leads to accusations of snobbery

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11244687/Labour-front-bencher-Emily-Thornberry-sacked-over-prejudiced-flag-tweet.html

Thomas

We english? lol  ;D

QuoteHow Thornberry mocked St George's Cross but sported EU flag insisting 'this is democracy'

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1181180/brexit-news-labour-party-conference-emily-thornberry-jeremy-corbyn-eu-flag-spt

i nearly choked reading that drivel good old. thats on a par with last decembers election result ws a mixed bag.

Not sure what you are smoking , or what alternative universe you inhabit , buy by feck i think the xmas drinking has started early in your house. lmfao.! ;D

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 23, 2020, 12:24:57 PM
Mingled with the blind faith in a hatred of the Labour Party. We English, will not be cowed,  believe it .

lmfao. Oh its wee english now is it from labour?

The party who has mocked englishness all my life , for example emily thornberrys hate spewn rants about english white van man and his england flag and ukip support?

The same labour party who put the boot into england at every opportunity , and are desperate to get into power so they can sell england down the river to europe?

That "we english"?

Good old , i thought labour would lhave learned by now  , no one takes you seriously when you try and get all nationalist , and you will never out national the tories or the snp , never mind the northern irish or welsh nationalists.

Labour and people like you are the enemies of the english.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on December 23, 2020, 12:24:57 PM

All the usual sitting on past results as if they are the blueprint for evermore.

Those who dismiss history are doomed to repeat its failures.

Never a truer saying , and as ever people like you would dearly love the scottish and english people to have amnesia when it comes to starmer and the latest reincarnation of tony blairs new labour.