Secret fishing talks - Don't tell anyone sheep Brain it is a secret.

Started by Sheepy, December 22, 2020, 02:14:04 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 04:37:09 PM
If the uk wants s deal then the UK needs to talkcwith Barnier. The EU doesnt have a leader

Well, actually they have five, or maybe six

The EU has a total of five Presidents because they can't agree on having just one.

And of course they have a Swabian Hausfrau who is hell bent on achieving with a single currency what her former leader failed to do with a Luftwaffe.

And this time our family WONT be helping you see them coming in the dark..... Because you're not our problem anymore
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

cromwell

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 05:41:48 PM
I'm way past you so, leaving cert. But being dsylex doesnt help, nor does shopping and messaging at the same time !
And you wondered why the shop assistant gave you a funny look when you asked for a pound of sheep brains please Barry and can I pay with my barnier card? :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 08:28:50 PM
So you think Barnier is spiteful, in fact he's vicious. How did you form that opinion. If you've  no examples then we'll mark that down to a mistake on your behalf.
Oh just a lucky guess Gerry. Nobody told us  :-X
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 22, 2020, 07:34:21 PM
LOL well whatever, thanks for the heads up.
So you think Barnier is spiteful, in fact he's vicious. How did you form that opinion. If you've  no examples then we'll mark that down to a mistake on your behalf.

Sheepy

Quote from: Baff on December 22, 2020, 07:38:35 PM
The EU rejected this.

Presumably the EU thinks that if the UK are left to sweat some more they will offer even bigger consessions. Judging by the negotiations so far, I think they are right in this.
we wouldn't want gung ho Uncle stan turning up with his six shooter thinking he has a take on it all, when he don't know squat, now would we?

Baff

The EU rejected this.

Presumably the EU thinks that if the UK are left to sweat some more they will offer even bigger consessions. Judging by the negotiations so far, I think they are right in this.

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 07:28:55 PM
Thsts it, a couple of examples, i haven't seen it
LOL well whatever, thanks for the heads up.

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 22, 2020, 06:51:52 PM
According to your post I replied to he is not only spiteful but down right vicious. Don't start mincing around top gun.
Thsts it, a couple of examples, i haven't seen it

patman post

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 06:49:20 PM
Working for me, I'm learning how to spell
I've leant on a few posts when smelling's been productive — a bit like a cuff snowing snails trials...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 06:47:12 PM
because hes our appointed rep.
How has he been spiteful, have you some examples, from wht ive witnessed hes been extremly restrained dealing with some of the ignorent muppets he has had to. David (never show up) Davis, Dominic (is dover important?) Raab. But i'd be keen to see how Barnier has been spiteful
According to your post I replied to he is not only spiteful but down right vicious. Don't start mincing around top gun.

GerryT

Quote from: Forum admin on December 22, 2020, 06:45:14 PM
I've edited the thread subject to make some sense. It would help if it made a bit of sense in the first place,
Ask the sheepdog for advice.  ;)
Working for me, I'm learning how to spell

GerryT

Quote from: Sheepy on December 22, 2020, 05:50:03 PM
Why would I want to speak with that pathetic spiteful little mincer?
because hes our appointed rep.
How has he been spiteful, have you some examples, from wht ive witnessed hes been extremly restrained dealing with some of the ignorent muppets he has had to. David (never show up) Davis, Dominic (is dover important?) Raab. But i'd be keen to see how Barnier has been spiteful

Forum admin

I've edited the thread subject to make some sense. It would help if it made a bit of sense in the first place,
Ask the sheepdog for advice.  ;)

Borchester

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 05:41:48 PM
But being dsylex doesnt help,

I think that you will find the word is dyslexic Gerry. Dyslex sounds like that toilet cleaner you buy at the Rushey Green branch of Aldi.  :)
Algerie Francais !

Sheepy

Quote from: GerryT on December 22, 2020, 04:37:09 PM
If the uk wants s deal then the UK needs to talkcwith Barnier. The EU doesnt have a leader.
I read johnson had gone from 80% reduction for the EU to 35%, that was with Barnier. With the EU looking for 25% that looks close to being agreed.
Level playing field and a robust dispute resolution system are key, fishing has always been far more important for the uk audience, its mickey mouse in comprison to UK financial services, which the uk will loose 100% in time, when it suits the EU. Dont know why Johnson isnt flapping about that.
Why would I want to speak with that pathetic spiteful little mincer?