Main Menu

Forum pantomime

Started by cromwell, December 23, 2020, 06:10:55 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

Having  actually AUDITIONED to be a panto dame for the local psnto society, and having been judged as accepted by the society chairman, himself one of the four existing society panto dames, and part of the audition panel, I claim the role of Whittington's cook on the Saucy Sue.

(Shortly after my audition Blair took us into Iraq and I was too busy freelancing keeping the military shit I'd designed going to join the concert party, but I gotta say looking back, i ought to have done, because it ain't half wet (on Salisbury plain) mum...

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

DeppityDawg

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Thomas

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on December 23, 2020, 07:47:47 PMWell I've got Thomas down as Alladin and his lamp,he's from Glasgow and if you say the wrong thing he'll lamp you   

You don't even have to say the wrong thing. Saying anything will do  ;D

cromwell

Quote from: Nick on December 23, 2020, 07:56:29 PM
Nutcracker?? You'll have to explain that one 😂
Well DD had Baz down as buttons,I was going to cast you in that role since you pay the mods in buttons,but then realised you pay bugger all :P :P :P
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2020, 06:31:29 PMNick as the nutcracker?

Nutcracker?? You'll have to explain that one 😂
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Dynamis as Aladdin and Snow White
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 23, 2020, 07:40:12 PM
There are plenty of Wishy Washy's on here to choose from  :)
Well I've got Thomas down as Alladin and his lamp,he's from Glasgow and if you say the wrong thing he'll lamp you  8) :D

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on December 23, 2020, 07:20:46 PMRight so if I have to be widow twankey the Chinese laundry woman sampan will have to be wishy washy my assistant

There are plenty of Wishy Washy's on here to choose from  :)

cromwell

Right so if I have to be widow twankey the Chinese laundry woman sampan will have to be wishy washy my assistant

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on December 23, 2020, 06:46:57 PM
I have been called a lot worse you can bet on that; I am thinking where that blue rinse fits in the Panto.

I do hope you are only speaking figuratively!   ::)

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2020, 06:38:13 PM
We have to include Sheepy! I've always had him down as a bit of a woolsack - since he always seems to have the insider knowledge.
I have been called a lot worse you can bet on that; I am thinking where that blue rinse fits in the Panto.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

We have to include Sheepy! I've always had him down as a bit of a woolsack - since he always seems to have the insider knowledge.