Is the Fat Lady about to sing?

Started by DeppityDawg, December 23, 2020, 07:37:40 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2020, 08:33:21 PM
The fat lady has been singing for days and has been getting quite ratty because the baby tenor opposite her has a sore throat brought on by shouting that he needs fish for his supper while he nurses his poorly head with a cold compress. All the while he seems to have forgotten his carefully tutored lines and the prompt has lost the plot.

He has so far managed to block entry onto the stage, but without being able to bring down the curtain on the silent audience. His counterparts in the cast are wondering why no-one has mastered the rolling movement demanded by the choreographer and the conductor has completely lost the beat as well as the music.

Apparently all will be well after the interval when the whole cast will be able to put the tenor in his place again carefully marked for him with a circle of stars on the stage floor.

I forgot, as a performance artist, you'll know the show must go on, luvvie!!  :-*

T00ts

The fat lady has been singing for days and has been getting quite ratty because the baby tenor opposite her has a sore throat brought on by shouting that he needs fish for his supper while he nurses his poorly head with a cold compress. All the while he seems to have forgotten his carefully tutored lines and the prompt has lost the plot.

He has so far managed to block entry onto the stage, but without being able to bring down the curtain on the silent audience. His counterparts in the cast are wondering why no-one has mastered the rolling movement demanded by the choreographer and the conductor has completely lost the beat as well as the music.

Apparently all will be well after the interval when the whole cast will be able to put the tenor in his place again carefully marked for him with a circle of stars on the stage floor.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Barry on December 23, 2020, 07:50:32 PM've been in the lobby for so long, I've taken root to the floor. If they open the door, I don't think I can lift my feet up.
Patience dear Dawg, you're like my podenco when he used to want a walk. Steady boy.

Well, after 4 years of posters on this forum doing Dads Army Fraser impressions, I can't wait to look up at the sky on New Years day....thats if it hasn't fallen on my head of course  ;D

Nick

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 23, 2020, 07:37:40 PM
We are we on the verge of a deal according to some sources. So, is Barry finally about to check out of the Hotel California?

She's just been seen leaving her dressing room. She had a bog roll in her hand so who knows?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

It would seem not DD .

Johnson has signed up for another couple of nights ,swallowed the bill for the drinks and told the maid he will pay her wages until 2078

Barry

I've been in the lobby for so long, I've taken root to the floor. If they open the door, I don't think I can lift my feet up.
Patience dear Dawg, you're like my podenco when he used to want a walk. Steady boy.
† The end is nigh †

DeppityDawg

We are we on the verge of a deal according to some sources. So, is Barry finally about to check out of the Hotel California?