For all the French stuck here this christmas

Started by cromwell, December 23, 2020, 09:10:15 PM

« previous - next »

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 26, 2020, 08:54:15 PM
Even Corbyn was a fascist compared to Old Europe - I wonder what he makes of the Brexit agreement  ;D
I expect he imagines we will eventually brought to heel by an EU blitzkrieig of regulation and bluster. ;D
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on December 26, 2020, 07:23:44 PMJust remembered on the old old forum when I was first referred to as a fascist (Nazi) was by olde europe.

Even Corbyn was a fascist compared to Old Europe - I wonder what he makes of the Brexit agreement  ;D

cromwell

Quote from: DeppityDawg on December 26, 2020, 06:53:39 PM
So are you joining us fascists now then?
Well it wouldn't be the first time I was called a Nazi and don't suppose it'll be the last,fascism like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I like most have varying beliefs.....and sense of humour. :P

Update
Just remembered on the old old forum when I was first referred to as a fascist (Nazi) was by olde europe.
It was a thread about somali pirates,I suggested the use of Q ships as deployed in WW1 where they were disguised as merchantmen against uboats and the camouflage would drop revealing deck guns which sank said u boats.

I said this was reasonable force against piracy but were any taken prisoner they be afforded legal protection.

He couldn't get his head round that hence me being a fascist.......apparently.

DeppityDawg

Quote from: cromwell on December 23, 2020, 09:10:15 PMo worries you can get home,if you nip down to Dover there's hundreds of dinghies  from your neck of the woods,just take one back.

So are you joining us fascists now then?

cromwell

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 26, 2020, 09:29:30 AM

Yes, but I thought this was the season of goodwill ...
Yeah but it's the season of jokes that could go in crackers too :P :P

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on December 23, 2020, 10:21:10 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D That's so cruel!! Could we add some extra passengers?

Yes, but I thought this was the season of goodwill ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on December 23, 2020, 09:10:15 PM
No worries you can get home,if you nip down to Dover there's hundreds of dinghies  from your neck of the woods,just take one back. ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D That's so cruel!! Could we add some extra passengers?

cromwell

No worries you can get home,if you nip down to Dover there's hundreds of dinghies  from your neck of the woods,just take one back. ;)