Finally some Common...

Started by Nick, December 24, 2020, 02:24:30 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: GerryT on December 25, 2020, 01:47:19 AM
Nothing changes regarding that.

nothing has changed regarding brexit. The uk is still leaving much to your great disapointment.

All that bleating for four years or more and its all been for nothing.

Hasnt nigel farage done well gerry? ;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on December 24, 2020, 08:30:51 PM
Still reserving judgement,anyway remainers gone quiet.........for now.
A deal is good for everyone, not much to say other than i hope its provisionally applied in Jan to avoid tariffs and details will filter out and we get to see the nature of the deal.
But it doesnt mean theres no problems for both the UK and EU, there will still be customs checks, paperwork, truck parks and long delays. Nothing changes regarding that.

Thomas

See starmer is getting severe grief for saying he is going to whip labour to suppport johnsons deal?

Alistair campbell and a ton of other bed wetting remoaners are going mental . Poor auld starmer , i cant see him lasting the full four years before the english left try and topple him one way or the other.

Feckin genius sir keir  , so he is cromwell. Tactics spot on as ever. Future pm , any day now.. ;D

papasmurf

Not watching the news then?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2020, 08:24:03 PM
Take what boris says with a pinch of salt but cautiously optimistic , but is extremely worried the uk will still be bound by eu rules.

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Take what boris says with a pinch of salt but cautiously optimistic , but is extremely worried the uk will still be bound by eu rules.

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 24, 2020, 05:41:41 PM
Back in the day when UKIP were pushing the leave agenda the goal was leave the EU and agree a free trade deal . Its only taken the tories 4 and a half years to get there but fair play to Boris , he did it .  We can hope the headlines dont hide anything but on the face of it Im happy with whats being said .

did you see farages interview earlier mate?

https://youtu.be/GmV_upVNW3U

Streetwalker

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2020, 02:48:17 PM
i would reserve comment till the deal , whatever it is , has been raked over.

Rest assured farge and co will be going over it with a magnifying glass.

Back in the day when UKIP were pushing the leave agenda the goal was leave the EU and agree a free trade deal . Its only taken the tories 4 and a half years to get there but fair play to Boris , he did it .  We can hope the headlines dont hide anything but on the face of it Im happy with whats being said .

Sheepy

Quote from: Tbird on December 24, 2020, 03:05:00 PM
As long as there is no more contribution to the EU annual unsustainable budget, free moment of EU "freeloaderscitizens" and close dynamic alignments to EU's unrealistic regulations, then UK is getting a much better deal than the Swiss and Norway & Co....

Which, as a brexiteer, that's enough for me to give BoJo a pass.
-
But not so kind to Traitor May. That b*tch deserve a life sentence for high treason.....
well the deal is done and Boris is waving his arms around in victory so the speech is imminent.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Tbird

Quote from: Nick on December 24, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
And realism. They call Boris but he has stood his ground in a way akin to Maggie.
Just hope this deal doesn't capitulate.
As long as there is no more contribution to the EU annual unsustainable budget, free moment of EU "freeloaderscitizens" and close dynamic alignments to EU's unrealistic regulations, then UK is getting a much better deal than the Swiss and Norway & Co....

Which, as a brexiteer, that's enough for me to give BoJo a pass.
-
But not so kind to Traitor May. That b*tch deserve a life sentence for high treason..... 

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 24, 2020, 02:48:17 PM

They need a victory speech which is fair enough, we pulled us through and all that malarky, we in the Westminster party ain't just hopeless cases honest.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on December 24, 2020, 02:41:13 PM
And realism. They call Boris but he has stood his ground in a way akin to Maggie.

Nick

Quote from: T00ts on December 24, 2020, 02:30:39 PM
Some respect at last!

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.