Main Menu

The NHS want my BLOOD

Started by johnofgwent, December 27, 2020, 05:45:23 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

I used to give blood, and had to pause it for medication. I always used to think, "I'm doing this for free because I'm a nice chap really"
At the back of my mind was the fact that the NHS were actually getting a product free, which they should be paying for.
They also used to sell off my blood to private hospitals and not pass me back a penny.
So, "nice chap" it is, then.  ;D
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on December 27, 2020, 06:22:13 PM
In that case John, send the money to me. And for another ton they can have some of my blood. I am not sure if I have had Covid but I have been snorting and farting with bloody near everything else this year and I doubt that the NHS can tell one bug from the other.

Forget about an apology. I had a pile of the most arselickingly apologetic letters in my drawer when I was in HMRC and whenever I made a f**k up, which was pretty often, I would get my boss to sign one and send it off. Settle for the money.

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Ecclesiastes 10:19

I never met anyone ever who was eternally grateful for anything.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 27, 2020, 06:05:46 PM

Because this isn't about money.

In that case John, send the money to me. And for another ton they can have some of my blood. I am not sure if I have had Covid but I have been snorting and farting with bloody near everything else this year and I doubt that the NHS can tell one bug from the other.

Forget about an apology. I had a pile of the most arselickingly apologetic letters in my drawer when I was in HMRC and whenever I made a f**k up, which was pretty often, I would get my boss to sign one and send it off. Settle for the money.

A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Ecclesiastes 10:19
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on December 27, 2020, 06:08:42 PM
I wish you well but in truth you are Nationally unimportant, whereas to those people you could save you are everything. They are the ones who really matter and would be eternally grateful.

I edited my other reply to add something important...

They CANNOT make use of me for 14 more days. It takes at least 28 to build the plasma antigens they want to harvest.

They have my offer already (the letter went to my AMs via writetothem 10 mins ago.). The ball is in their court and any who I might have saved who do not get saved are their fault, not mine

Remember Toots, in 1981 I was one of about 45 experts in the UK  in cell surface glycoprotein transport proteins and how all manner of compounds including viruses got through it. I applied to research posts at Bath, at the Royal Marsden, and at Aberystwyth. And then Maggie Thatcher shut down the Medical Research Council funding into this sort of research. The cabinet papers now available make it clear it was her personal decision.

The day I got the letters telling me all the posts I applied for had been terminated by the government was the day I stopped caring because the government showed me it did not care .....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 27, 2020, 06:03:45 PM

Toots, I'm sending that to my Assembly members, without the swearing. I NEED the T@@@ that is mismanaging us to publicly admit his failings. The fact is, the NHS don't care who die. Time for me to play by their rules. They want me to save people, they start by admitting what knobs they are. There is no other way

I wish you well but in truth you are Nationally unimportant, whereas to those people you could save you are everything. They are the ones who really matter and would be eternally grateful.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Barry on December 27, 2020, 05:55:52 PM
Why not charge them £100?

Because this isn't about money. I'm sure some sick F@@@ in the government tree would pay me millions to save their granny. If I were looking for money I'd be offering Cummings and Co freeze dried plasma ... As a biochemist I know how to prepare it to NHS standards ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

johnofgwent

Quote from: T00ts on December 27, 2020, 05:54:15 PM
This broke my heart and your pain is so evident. Even so I would beg that your reconsider. Somewhere there is another husband father brother uncle who is begging for a miracle and you are it. Nothing not even an apology would change the facts of the past but you are in a position to change someone else's future. Your continued anger will hurt you but your plasma will save another and another family's hurt.

Toots, I'm sending that to my Assembly members, without the swearing. I NEED the T@@@ that is mismanaging us to publicly admit his failings. The fact is, the NHS don't care who die. Time for me to play by their rules. They want me to save people, they start by admitting what knobs they are. There is no other way

EDIT: Something else you need to know.. They CANT take useful samples from me until 28 days have passed after my survival date. I know why that is, it will take that long for me to build what they need. They can't make use of me till then. They have 14 days to decide if my terms are acceptable.

Barry

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: johnofgwent on December 27, 2020, 05:45:23 PM
Well THIS is PRICELESS

So you all know about three and a half weeks ago now I caught COVID.

I've just had a begging text from the same people who sent me my notification that I was positive, and who gave me the date after which I could stop isolating and consider myself a COVID SURVIVOR.

They want my BLOOD.

Specifically they want me, as a COVID SURVIVOR to donate BLOOD so they can use the PLASMA to SAVE the lives of those in ICU by injecting them with whatever is in me now that destroys the bug.

This from the NHS that STOOD DOWN the ambulance Jennifer called when Moira fell down the stairs and broke so many bones in her face and nose she choked on her own blood. They were happy to send it while she was out cold and not breathing, but the moment Jennifer cleared her airway and brought her back from the dead Moira became a 'non urgent' case they were happy to leave choking on her own blood for six hours or so.

I'll do you a deal then Mr f**king NHS

YOU admit you deliberately plan to leave those who fall downstairs and break bones stuck at the foot of stairs for hours without help.

You ADMIT you are imprisoning me in my home under your f**king stupid Tier Four when NOT ONLY can I NOT catch this pox, NOT ONLY can I NOT give it to anyone, but actually my blood carries the means to DRIVE OUT the pox from others.

You do this by making Effing Gethin ADMIT these facts on his f**king poncing podium. And then you can have some of my blood.

But until you admit these things publicly.

f**k OFF

This broke my heart and your pain is so evident. Even so I would beg that your reconsider. Somewhere there is another husband father brother uncle who is begging for a miracle and you are it. Nothing not even an apology would change the facts of the past but you are in a position to change someone else's future. Your continued anger will hurt you but your plasma will save another and another family's hurt.

johnofgwent

Well THIS is PRICELESS

So you all know about three and a half weeks ago now I caught COVID.

I've just had a begging text from the same people who sent me my notification that I was positive, and who gave me the date after which I could stop isolating and consider myself a COVID SURVIVOR.

They want my BLOOD.

Specifically they want me, as a COVID SURVIVOR to donate BLOOD so they can use the PLASMA to SAVE the lives of those in ICU by injecting them with whatever is in me now that destroys the bug.

This from the NHS that STOOD DOWN the ambulance Jennifer called when Moira fell down the stairs and broke so many bones in her face and nose she choked on her own blood. They were happy to send it while she was out cold and not breathing, but the moment Jennifer cleared her airway and brought her back from the dead Moira became a 'non urgent' case they were happy to leave choking on her own blood for six hours or so.

I'll do you a deal then Mr Fucking NHS

YOU admit you deliberately plan to leave those who fall downstairs and break bones stuck at the foot of stairs for hours without help.

You ADMIT you are imprisoning me in my home under your fucking stupid Tier Four when NOT ONLY can I NOT catch this pox, NOT ONLY can I NOT give it to anyone, but actually my blood carries the means to DRIVE OUT the pox from others.

You do this by making Effing Gethin ADMIT these facts on his fucking poncing podium. And then you can have some of my blood.

But until you admit these things publicly.

F@@@ OFF