Your name will go on ze list!

Started by Barry, December 28, 2020, 09:10:31 PM

« previous - next »

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on December 28, 2020, 09:14:34 PM
I know it goes against every instinct but how else are they going to stop the spread unless they keep records. I feel it's inevitable. BJ is a libertarian but if too many refuse the jab making herd immunity impossible what other choice is there?
LOL it ain't so bad having your name on the list, just keep it from the top of the list.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 28, 2020, 09:19:08 PM
The State do not own us and they have gone far enough with impeding our freedoms. This would be a step too far.

Barry you just aren't being realistic. This is a world wide pandemic, with the best will in the world we are not going to eradicate it for years. Even if we manage it here, in this global world we will still import it again. For years there will be pockets of this disease in those countries without the finance or capability. I don't see an alternative.

Barry

The State do not own us and they have gone far enough with impeding our freedoms. This would be a step too far.
† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: Barry on December 28, 2020, 09:10:31 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/spain-to-keep-registry-of-people-who-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine/ar-BB1ciyjS
And so it starts. The EU27 want to share a list of refusenick refusejabs.
This is what the Spanish police state regard as "not mandatory".

I know it goes against every instinct but how else are they going to stop the spread unless they keep records. I feel it's inevitable. BJ is a libertarian but if too many refuse the jab making herd immunity impossible what other choice is there?

Barry

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/spain-to-keep-registry-of-people-who-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine/ar-BB1ciyjS

Spain will set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against the new coronavirus and share it with other European Union member states, although it will not be made public, Health Minister Salvador Illa said Monday.

During an interview with La Sexta television, Illa reiterated that vaccination against the virus, which as in most EU nations began in Spain over the weekend, would not be mandatory.

"What will be done is a registry, which will be shared with our European partners... of those people who have been offered it and have simply rejected it," he said.

"It is not a document which will be made public and it will be done with the utmost respect for data protection," he added, noting that employers or members of the general public would not have access to it.

The proportion of Spaniards unwilling to take a Covid-19 vaccine has plunged to 28 percent in December from 47 percent last month, according to a poll published last month.
And so it starts. The EU27 want to share a list of refusenick refusejabs.
This is what the Spanish police state regard as "not mandatory".
† The end is nigh †