Main Menu

Which Tier?

Started by T00ts, December 30, 2020, 06:40:59 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on December 31, 2020, 03:19:48 PM
I stopped using several pubs because they always seemed be full of miserable bastards and pub professors.

We are drawn to what we find familiar    :D

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 31, 2020, 02:56:44 PM
  Pubs on the other hand are full of happy people .

I stopped using several pubs because they always seemed be full of miserable bastards and pub professors. Not pleasant places to be at all.
On the other hand there are other pubs unusually that have not been vandalised by refurbishment and theming that are a joy to visit.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on December 31, 2020, 11:42:40 AM
There's an idea! The government should be ordering a million ball-and-chains (literally, not wives) to put on people who break the restrictions. The ball and chains could even be painted red, to make it obvious that the wearer is a disgraced tier-breaker.
Quackers is right! It's all our fault, says a London Doctor.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9101515/This-PEOPLE-behaving-badly-ICU-doctor-angry-public-Covid-hospitals-crisis.html
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on December 31, 2020, 02:34:20 PM
Apparently hospitals are a major source of infection, so maybe they should close them and open the pubs again.

Hospitals are always best avoided ,they are full of sick people .  Pubs on the other hand are full of happy people .  You could be onto something there Barry

Barry

Quote from: Streetwalker on December 31, 2020, 02:22:04 PM
Tiers are irrelevant , either the pubs are open or they are not  and they haven't been on my manor for some time .  :(
Apparently hospitals are a major source of infection, so maybe they should close them and open the pubs again.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Tiers are irrelevant , either the pubs are open or they are not  and they havent been on my manor for some time .  :(

johnofgwent

There's an idea! The government should be ordering a million ball-and-chains (literally, not wives) to put on people who break the restrictions. The ball and chains could even be painted red, to make it obvious that the wearer is a disgraced tier-breaker.

I like this idea. I'll make a fortune from destroying whatever tracker they put in it, hacksawing it off and selling it for scrap
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on December 31, 2020, 11:46:37 AM
You are going to get some feckin stick tonight pappy , if that sky doesnt fall down.
Everything is signed and sealed now, it is done, the next 12 hrs are immaterial.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

typical liberal quackers , if its not democracy you want overturned , you want to restrict freedoms and clap everyone in chains.

What about putting a big star of david on the untermenschen?

An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 31, 2020, 11:44:37 AM
More idiocy from you. It is not funny, grow up. What bloody use would an Anderson Shelter be where I Live.  There are at least 6 targets for nuclear attack close to where I live.  Also I have not at any time predicted the end of the World.

You are going to get some feckin stick tonight pappy , if that sky doesnt fall down.

Thomas

Just over 12 hours to go quackers.

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on December 31, 2020, 11:37:55 AM
How you going to get out to the anderson shelter at midnight tonight when the world ends?

More idiocy from you. It is not funny, grow up. What bloody use would an Anderson Shelter be where I Live.  There are at least 6 targets for nuclear attack close to where I live.  Also I have not at any time predicted the end of the World.
The idiots are those think the Sky will fall in at 11.00 hours. 
There will be a steady increase in problems for at least three months, the only unknown is what direction they will take after that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

HDQQ

Quote from: papasmurf on December 31, 2020, 11:35:12 AMThe Ball and Chain has barred me from going outside at all.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Thomas

A E waiting times in labour run wales worse than in tory run england or snp run scotland......

Three cheers for the labour party and their pathetic record in wales making a cant of beelbeebs prediction keir starmer and labour would deal with covid 19 better than anyone else.( currently electable)

Not on the evidence at hand they wouldnt.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on December 31, 2020, 11:35:12 AM
The Ball and Chain has barred me from going outside at all.

How you going to get out to the anderson shelter at midnight tonight when the world ends?