Damn, it is good to hear a man talk plain

Started by Borchester, December 31, 2020, 06:44:55 PM

« previous - next »

srb7677

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 02, 2021, 09:33:05 AM

That chap might be talking Satire or Bollox if you are not in my survivors gang, but he sure is speaking truth to power from our perspective . ....
He is frankly taking the piss out of the kind of people who might take him seriously. I found it rather funny. A bit like an American Alf Garnet, and something of a humorous caricature.

That people actually agree with it is even funnier, lol.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sampanviking

johnofgwent

Quote from: HDQQ on January 01, 2021, 07:57:31 PM
Not sure if it's a satirical spoof of a boondocks redneck know-all or a real one. One doesn't know these days, with a president behaving in a way that would not have seemed credible in the most ridiculous political melodrama a few years ago.

Anyway, even if he's a spoof in the manner of Loadsamoney, The Pub Landlord or Alf Garnett, it's still a disgrace.

I'm still waiting for my AMs to ask the First Wanker - sorry I mean Minister I must learn the difference - for the scientific justification for putting me under House Arrest with everyone else in spite of the NHS admitting as a survivor I am immune and they want my, and about 135,000 other Welshmen and Women's blood for the antibodies.

That chap might be talking Satire or Bollox if you are not in my survivors gang, but he sure is speaking truth to power from our perspective . ....
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

HDQQ

Not sure if it's a satirical spoof of a boondocks redneck know-all or a real one. One doesn't know these days, with a president behaving in a way that would not have seemed credible in the most ridiculous political melodrama a few years ago.

Anyway, even if he's a spoof in the manner of Loadsamoney, The Pub Landlord or Alf Garnett, it's still a disgrace.

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

To be honest, I am not overly sure what he did say and I doubt that he did either, but I agree with him anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YghsHEfiGsA&feature=emb_logo
Algerie Francais !