We're OUT

Started by johnofgwent, December 31, 2020, 11:02:21 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2021, 03:44:37 PM
Remain have managed to put back democracy by decades, they have managed to put back referendums for years to come. As usual the thick arseholes missed the whole point.

dont disagree sheep.

I think you voting for brexit has frightened the shit out of westmisnter , and cant see them willingly offering any more referednums in the future unless its s stitch up in their favour .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 04, 2021, 03:36:44 PM
No one is going to reform the House of Lords. Any attempt will require elected members and that will mean voting by proportional representation which will result in neither the Tories or the Labour party having a majority so they will be forced to form coalitions with the Lib Dems and who wants that?

bit of honesty from you and barry  , unlike some on this forum.

Sheepy

Quote from: Borchester on January 04, 2021, 03:36:44 PM
No one is going to reform the House of Lords. Any attempt will require elected members and that will mean voting by proportional representation which will result in neither the Tories or the Labour party having a majority so they will be forced to form coalitions with the Lib Dems and who wants that?
Remain have managed to put back democracy by decades, they have managed to put back referendums for years to come. As usual the thick arseholes missed the whole point.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on January 04, 2021, 03:05:16 PM
What? You think Boris has made more Lords just to dismantle it? Not a chance.

Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: Tbird on January 04, 2021, 03:00:16 PM
Please, not until the major overhaul for house of lords is done. It may take a long time to have a ruling party to have such a majority to practically pass any legislation they want.
What? You think Boris has made more Lords just to dismantle it? Not a chance.
† The end is nigh †

Tbird

Quote from: Barry on January 04, 2021, 01:19:47 PM
Actually, Boris can do one now as far as I'm concerned. He's served his purpose. We're OUT.
Please, not until the major overhaul for house of lords is done. It may take a long time to have a ruling party to have such a majority to practically pass any legislation they want.

Thomas

Lib dems down 4 % in jockland under ed davey .

Wonder whats causing that?

Its been pointed out they arent doing too well in england either.

could remainers be deserting them now brexit is no longer a pressing issue?

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 04, 2021, 01:47:25 PM
The trouble is Barry, Boris is a fun sex scandal.

There must be some nice animal rights activists in the Labour party that Sir Keir could get into trouble. I am sure that it would do his electoral prospects the world of good.

i think sir keir is doing well borkie. He has managed to drag labour a whole 0.9% up from their record low polling in scotland.

Bojo has the tories down a bit more on a par with rear charmer , a bit more no to referendums should do the trick further and make starmers polling look good.

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on January 04, 2021, 01:15:46 PM
The sex scandal became PM, Thomas.

The trouble is Barry, Boris is a fun sex scandal.

There must be some nice animal rights activists in the Labour party that Sir Keir could get into trouble. I am sure that it would do his electoral prospects the world of good.
Algerie Francais !

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on January 04, 2021, 01:19:47 PM
Actually, Boris can do one now as far as I'm concerned. He's served his purpose. We're OUT.

i know barry , i can see he has annoyed you over covid and lockdowns.

As you can imagine im wanting him to stay as long as possible  from my political point of view. :D

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 01:18:19 PM
right got you barry.

;D >:(

You are easily pleased arent you?
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Barry on January 04, 2021, 01:15:46 PM

right got you barry.

;D >:(

You are easily pleased arent you?

He is certainly no berlusconi is he?

Barry

Quote from: Thomas on January 04, 2021, 01:12:20 PMIs there no mass uprising of the ethnic community in london , or a good sex scandal in the tory party to talk about?
† The end is nigh †

Thomas

Quote from: Borchester on January 04, 2021, 12:43:51 PM

Tommy is right. We really need something to get enthusiastic/angry about.

im bored with the whole thing .Brexit for four half years and now the chinese sniffles for the last year.

Is there no mass uprising of the ethnic community in london , or a good sex scandal in the tory party to talk about?

All we read is whimpering from starmer about johnson , bojo doing his matt lucas  , and even sturgeon is pretty quiet on scot indy.

What do you fink borkie? Is something brewing?

GerryT

Quote from: cromwell on January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AMEver heard of Ceuta and Melilla Gerry? course you haven't,Spanish enclaves they refused to give back when Morocco gained independence because they regard it as a strategic position and are still there,see how this works Gerry? course not.
So two wrongs make a right, is that what your saying ?

Quote from: cromwell on January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AMWhat locals? Clearly you know nothing of the history and that the islands were uninhabited till the Brits settled there.
As far as the locals do you mean the Spanish conquistadors or the Portuguese colonials what in gods name were they doing half way round the world? Isn't it about time they left and fixed up with the locals,you know the indigenous Indians or doesn't that count because they're members of the eu and in the case of Morocco is that the same?
You could consider the Argentines, their pretty close and lay claim to the Islands, off their coast. You need to stop with the colonisation of the planet, stick with the part of the little island that you have.
For information the Spanish and Portuguese have long gone, they had some sense.
Yes Morocco does have a claim, Spain should pull out and pay for fixing the mess they made.

Quote from: cromwell on January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AMIn fact Gerry all those Irish Americans you boast of who will make us pay and toe the line what in gods name are they doing halfway round the world shouldn't they sod off back to the Emerald Isle and fix up with the original locals.....the North American Indians?
I never said the Irish Americans would make you pay. I said America said if the UK breaks international law, which is was planning on doing but did a 180 about turn. So your in luck, Trump would have screwed the UK, you have a chance of a deal with Biden. For information Ireland doesn't have any claim to America, I don't think you fully understand the points being made. The Irish are there because the English tried to starve them to death, they are now Americans and feel a strong bond with Ireland. Unfortunately the UK really fecked up America, Australia too, you should have to compensate both the Indians and Aboriginals for your crimes.

Quote from: cromwell on January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AMI don't think,I know it's your whole raison d etre for being on here and it's not the Brits it's always the English
Well lets face it, most of what happened was the English, like Brexit it's an English driven agenda. Who cares what the NI or Scots think.

Quote from: cromwell on January 04, 2021, 08:13:22 AMThen why are you always going on about what those awful English did at that time then?
And btw Gerry take an apologetic position,why I've done nowt wrong by that logic are you going to apologise for all the people the IRA murdered?
Depends what IRA your talking about, the first bunch gained independence for Ireland and now our Govt and Army are their descendants, is it that IRA your talking about ?
As for the second lot, I don't support what they did in NI, but you have to face facts. If during the '60's if the British weren't treating the Catholics like scum and helping the Protestants kill them off, if the British had treated them like human beings then the re-emergence of the IRA is '69 most likely wouldn't have happened and you prob wouldn't have a border in the middle of your country now.