Brexit: Seven things changing on 1 January

Started by GBNews, January 01, 2021, 01:12:46 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas on January 01, 2021, 10:04:13 AM
Well im sure you will keep us all informed pappy.

Are you sitting on the edge of your chair choking for the next disaster to happen?

I bet you are a bundle of fun to live with , your poor wife must walk about the house with ear defenders on .

You are still being an idiot, today is a holiday, there is little cross channel freight traffic for the first two weeks of January anyway.
Officially a single incident is not a disaster until there are at least ten dead.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 01, 2021, 10:01:39 AM
Yet.

Well im sure you will keep us all informed pappy.

Are you sitting on the edge of your chair choking for the next disaster to happen?

I bet you are a bundle of fun to live with , your poor wife must walk about the house with ear defenders on .
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 01, 2021, 07:03:55 AM
And the f**king SCAREMONGERING continues.

It is a case of what is in a word.  May not be accepted, is not the same as the spin will not be accepted.

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf on January 01, 2021, 09:11:47 AM
There hardly any traffic. Give it time.

You absolutely thrive on destruction , death , doom and gloom dont you pappy?

You have been saying "give it time" to me over the last ten years online since the tories were elected.

Your apocalypse is always being talked about and predicted by you , and when  , like today , the moment arrives and the sky doesnt fall in as you gleefully hoped , you kick the can down the road and tell us "give it time".

Give your fingers a rest you miserable auld git , and stop sucking all the positivity out of life.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

It seems that the media is running around like rabbits  in a the headlights in a frantic search for disasters. They have had an easy run for how many years?  It looks as though they can't cope because there are no problems at Dover. The whole demeanour this morning is decidedly downbeat. Poor chaps.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on January 01, 2021, 09:07:09 AM
Be fair John. According to this..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55502781

the first lorries have turned up at the various borders, said Happy New Year (the drivers that is, not the actual lorries) and went on their way. No fuss or mile long tailbacks, so the Beeb is a bit short on news  :)

There hardly any traffic. Give it time.

Borchester

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 01, 2021, 07:03:55 AM
And the f**king SCAREMONGERING continues.

The withdrawal agreement specifically states UK originated  professional qualifications and experience WILL be recognised in the EU and it even goes on to give the minimum number of years experience. Suffice to say my 40+ years as an IT bod in the IT industry - I was in it before it was called the IT industry - leave me in no doubt my status as an IT Professional and IT Consultant WILL be recognised.

Christ it must pain the naysayers at the BBC SO much to have them continue with their LIES.

Be fair John. According to this..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55502781

the first lorries have turned up at the various borders, said Happy New Year (the drivers that is, not the actual lorries) and went on their way. No fuss or mile long tailbacks, so the Beeb is a bit short on news  :)
Algerie Francais !

johnofgwent

And the fucking SCAREMONGERING continues.

The withdrawal agreement specifically states UK originated  professional qualifications and experience WILL be recognised in the EU and it even goes on to give the minimum number of years experience. Suffice to say my 40+ years as an IT bod in the IT industry - I was in it before it was called the IT industry - leave me in no doubt my status as an IT Professional and IT Consultant WILL be recognised.

Christ it must pain the naysayers at the BBC SO much to have them continue with their LIES.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

GBNews

Brexit: Seven things changing on 1 January

What will be different about the UK's relationship with the EU from 1 January 2021?

Source: Brexit: Seven things changing on 1 January