SKY NewsPM ends the year with a promise of hope - but has he been over-optimistic?

Started by GBNews, January 01, 2021, 01:12:46 AM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: Streetwalker on January 01, 2021, 01:05:17 PM
As far as Johnson goes I think we have to run with his  optimism  as long as it lasts.   24 hour news  need to put a few films or episodes of Bonanza in the reserve draw for no news days .

''Well thats all the news for today and instead of repeating ourselves 20 times an hour or wheeling out Lord Mandelson for his views on the election in Uzbekistani lets go over to the Ponderosa for a shootout with some Apache ''

im not upbeat becasue of boris johnson and his party streetwalker.

Im personaly upbeat because scientists have developed vaccines for the chinese sniffles , and brexit is finally over with ( this leg at least)

Johnson played a very small part in that.

Your stubborness and determination to leave the eu is a big part of what happened last night , johnson and his party merely jumped aboard the bandwagon when it was expedient to do so.

..and of course you have to thank the stupidity of the anti democrats trying to thwart demcoracy over the last four years , which helped you a lot as well.

Feck johnson , and the media.

The optimisim is what you yourself have achieved , despite the british establishment and their politicians being against you every step of the way till the last.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Streetwalker

As far as Johnson goes I think we have to run with his  optimism  as long as it lasts.   24 hour news  need to put a few films or episodes of Bonanza in the reserve draw for no news days .

''Well thats all the news for today and instead of repeating ourselves 20 times an hour or wheeling out Lord Mandelson for his views on the election in Uzbekistani lets go over to the Ponderosa for a shootout with some Apache '' 

Thomas

Quote from: T00ts on January 01, 2021, 09:28:35 AM
I made the mistake of looking in on Sky News last night and was amazed at how downbeat they were. One pundit called in for an 11pm analysis actually took them to task for their miserable presentation. Even this morning I thought perhaps they had learned something but no - you could imagine that they were all at a funeral. It's priceless! They are desperate for a crisis somewhere and so far can't find one. Silly people.

Media are like remainers toots , desperate to punt doom and gloom non stop.

In the end it becomes counter productive , people get fed up with it and stop listening.

Im upbeat this morning and looking forward to the new year ahead , with a lot of positivity and hope.

;D
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

T00ts

Quote from: News on January 01, 2021, 01:12:46 AM
PM ends the year with a promise of hope - but has he been over-optimistic?

At the end of 2020 Boris Johnson has finally conceded that he does indeed err on the side of optimism - over-optimism - when appearing in public, because he says he wants to be seen helping people through difficult times.

Source: PM ends the year with a promise of hope - but has he been over-optimistic?

I made the mistake of looking in on Sky News last night and was amazed at how downbeat they were. One pundit called in for an 11pm analysis actually took them to task for their miserable presentation. Even this morning I thought perhaps they had learned something but no - you could imagine that they were all at a funeral. It's priceless! They are desperate for a crisis somewhere and so far can't find one. Silly people.

GBNews

PM ends the year with a promise of hope - but has he been over-optimistic?

At the end of 2020 Boris Johnson has finally conceded that he does indeed err on the side of optimism - over-optimism - when appearing in public, because he says he wants to be seen helping people through difficult times.

Source: PM ends the year with a promise of hope - but has he been over-optimistic?