Well, who would have guessed after all that chocolate?

Started by DeppityDawg, January 02, 2021, 12:38:34 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on January 02, 2021, 02:41:44 PMNo it's not your fault. She knows it's not your fault. You just opened your mouth at the wrong moment and then offered to do the equivalent of teach her to drive! You must have realised by now that when 'advising' a woman it is usually better in than out. A peace offering may be required to avoid the garden tonight.

There should be an instruction manual with women, and a warning not to try and operate one when under the influence of alcohol  ;D ;D ;D

Barry

† The end is nigh †

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 02, 2021, 02:04:24 PM
Woman eats copious amounts of chocolate. Puts on weight. Is surprised. Its his fault.  >:(

No it's not your fault. She knows it's not your fault. You just opened your mouth at the wrong moment and then offered to do the equivalent of teach her to drive! You must have realised by now that when 'advising' a woman it is usually better in than out. A peace offering may be required to avoid the garden tonight. ;)

DeppityDawg

Quote from: T00ts on January 02, 2021, 01:06:35 PM
I think he should consider renovating the shed - it's gonna get really cold both inside and out!  Poor chap! Some just never learn!  ;D

Woman eats copious amounts of chocolate. Puts on weight. Is surprised. Its his fault.  >:(

T00ts

Quote from: Nick on January 02, 2021, 12:41:22 PM
I'm thinking 2 i/c is going to be sleeping in the dog kennel if they're not careful. 😆

I think he should consider renovating the shed - it's gonna get really cold both inside and out!  Poor chap! Some just never learn!  ;D

Nick

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 02, 2021, 12:38:34 PM
A glum looking 1 i/c returned from the bathroom scales this morning to report she has gained more than a "few lbs" to go with her normal svelte 10 stone. Dawg's humorous suggestion that no one should be forced to eat boxes of Quality Street, After Eights and Belgian chocolate truffles like that, was met with stony silence and a face like a terrier chewing a frog. It didn't help when I said why go to Weightwatchers who'll charge you a fortune to tell you to eat feck all except a lettuce leaf for 3 months, when I can tell you nothing?

Needless to say, looks like we'll be having salad for tea  >:(

I'm thinking 2 i/c is going to be sleeping in the dog kennel if they're not careful. 😆
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

DeppityDawg

A glum looking 1 i/c returned from the bathroom scales this morning to report she has gained more than a "few lbs" to go with her normal svelte 10 stone. Dawg's humorous suggestion that no one should be forced to eat boxes of Quality Street, After Eights and Belgian chocolate truffles like that, was met with stony silence and a face like a terrier chewing a frog. It didn't help when I said why go to Weightwatchers who'll charge you a fortune to tell you to eat feck all except a lettuce leaf for 3 months, when I can tell you nothing?

Needless to say, looks like we'll be having salad for tea  >:(