Well, who would have guessed after all that chocolate?

Started by DeppityDawg, January 02, 2021, 12:38:34 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on January 02, 2021, 08:30:29 PM
Just trying to work out what a large violin has to do with anything..........

Missed ya  :-*

Missed you too, sugar....no ones done the fecking hoovering  ;D ;D ;D

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Sheepy on January 02, 2021, 09:16:16 PM
Did Dawg pop down the corner shop? buy a bottle of wine and a nice box of chocolates?

Nah, Sheepwash. I'm not the fuel station flowers type. I said "Hey gorgeous...wanna cuppa tea?" The temperature lifted a few degrees, and then I was in the home straight  ;D

Women. Nothing to it mate  ;)

Sheepy

Did Dawg pop down the corner shop? buy a bottle of wine and a nice box of chocolates?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

cromwell

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on January 02, 2021, 08:30:29 PM

Probably an orchestrated effort :o
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 02, 2021, 08:06:31 PM
I did doll! I've been telling her how gorgeous she looks for the last three hours, and viola, now I'm forgiven!! (for the moment anyway)

Glad you're back - now this place will get run properly  :-*

<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Bright Young Thing on January 02, 2021, 08:02:33 PM*shakes head*

Deppity, Deppity, Deppity.......did you learn NOTHING from our time in the shed???

I did doll! I've been telling her how gorgeous she looks for the last three hours, and viola, now I'm forgiven!! (for the moment anyway)

Glad you're back - now this place will get run properly  :-*

Bright Young Thing

*shakes head*

Deppity, Deppity, Deppity.......did you learn NOTHING from our time in the shed?????????
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

After several hours of schmoozing, it looks like the charges have been dropped  ;D

Sheepy

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on January 02, 2021, 05:53:06 PM
Nah! I would have agreed that weight watchers was a good idea, eaten my salad and ordered a take away while she was with her chums having a group speak and a weigh in. told he when she got home how great she looks and that new dress she shopped for would fit a treat. Everyone is happy.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That's evil!!

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on January 02, 2021, 05:40:22 PM
Ooooh you just want to see him beheaded!!   ;D
Nah! I would have agreed that weight watchers was a good idea, eaten my salad and ordered a take away while she was with her chums having a group speak and a weigh in. told her when she got home how great she looks and that new dress she shopped for would fit a treat. Everyone is happy.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on January 02, 2021, 05:21:39 PM
Big mistake Dawg, you never said anything like, are you sure you want all that chocolate when she was wolfing it down, which she would have given you one of those looks and said of course I do, then you could have said, excellent I love salads.

Ooooh you just want to see him beheaded!!   ;D

Sheepy

Big mistake Dawg, you never said anything like, are you sure you want all that chocolate when she was wolfing it down, which she would have given you one of those looks and said of course I do, then you could have said, excellent I love salads.

johnofgwent

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 02, 2021, 03:06:04 PM
There should be an instruction manual with women, and a warning not to try and operate one when under the influence of alcohol  ;D ;D ;D

Given the role of booze in facilitating sex, the country cannot withstand the population drop enforcing that restriction would cause.

Enjoy the doghouse DD
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

T00ts

Quote from: DeppityDawg on January 02, 2021, 03:06:04 PM
There should be an instruction manual with women, and a warning not to try and operate one when under the influence of alcohol  ;D ;D ;D

So true - but that's what keeps men interested!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D