Corbyn arrives in Scotland

Started by Churchill, November 13, 2019, 03:38:13 PM

« previous - next »

Churchill

Of course it is another Jewish Plot , backed by the Masons the Women's Institute  and MFI everybody knows that :roll:
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5719 time=1573674352 user_id=69
I support his opinion on Corbyn being the friend of terrorists

His opinion as is yours is based on a propaganda campaign financed by Benjamin Netanyahu.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Churchill

I support his opinion on Corbyn being the friend of terrorists do try and stay on topic, not anything else is that difficult for you to understand?
<r><COLOR color=\"#4000FF\">>After years of waiting at long last on our way out of the EU <E>]</e></COLOR></r>

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5707 time=1573671498 user_id=69
Why I have no reason to what would be the point,

Well if you wish to support an Islamophobic homophobe that is of course your choice.

Churchill

Why I have no reason to what would be the point, I agree with the Reverend and so would some of the people I know very well none of them have a good word to say about Corbyn or McDonnell

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5703 time=1573670404 user_id=69
Why is he not entitled to his opinion and permitted to voice it like anyone else,? he was not addressing the New Messiah as some think Corbyn is

You haven't checked on him yet then?

Churchill

Why is he not entitled to his opinion and permitted to voice it like anyone else,? he was not addressing the New Messiah as some think Corbyn is

papasmurf

Quote from: Churchill post_id=5661 time=1573659493 user_id=69
Corbyn is in Scotland for two days as part of his Election campaign , at Glasgow Railway Station he had a warm welcome from Reverend Cameron ( no not that Cameron :D ) who heckled him called him a terrorists sympathiser, I agree with the Reverend

I suggest you do some checking on Reverend Cameron before associating yourself with him.

In any case Corbyn was going to be as welcome as a fart in space-suit in Scotland anyway, as was Boris in the flooded area this morning.

Barry

There's a huge difference between being a pacifist and being a person who prefers peace. A country that is never prepared to stand up for itself will be walked all over. Pacifism is dangerous. Being able and willing to defend in case of need is the best way to be.
† The end is nigh †

Churchill

Corbyn is in Scotland for two days as part of his Election campaign , at Glasgow Railway Station he had a warm welcome from Reverend Cameron ( no not that Cameron :D ) who heckled him called him a terrorists sympathiser, I agree with the Reverend

I am surprised Corbyn is not in a wheelchair he shoots himself in both feet often enough.

This once again proves he is not living in the real world having a dig at the Great Satan ( America) re the death ISIS Warlord Corbyn was annoyed about  the execution of brutal Islamic State warlord Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi , insisting that arresting the terrorist and interviewing him is what should have been done.

Bit difficult Compo he blew himself up with two of his children, he killed himself the Yanks didn't

Allegedly Corbyn said "'If we want to live in a world of peace and justice we should practice it as well', when in interviewed by LBC.  

He has said something similars in the past, when he described the recent US killing of Al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden as a 'tragedy'.  

Apparantly Australia will refuse to share any security intelligence with the UK if Corbyn gets into No 10, I don't blame them.