SIZE matters....(strange sizing of quotes and after back spaces)

Started by johnofgwent, January 10, 2021, 10:10:05 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on January 14, 2021, 02:23:35 PM
At the very bottom of this page I have the legend:

BH Mod © 2010

If I click on it I get taken to East Coast Rolling Thunder car club site, which is amusing but strange...

Not any more  Dancing.

patman post

At the very bottom of this page I have the legend:

BH Mod © 2010

If I click on it I get taken to East Coast Rolling Thunder car club site, which is amusing but strange...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

You can use the link at the bottom to switch to Desktop Mode.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on January 10, 2021, 11:06:43 AM
Not sure how cause the size BBC is disabled.

well it is creeping in somehow.

I think chrome on the phone is somehow using the "desktop site" even though t's a mobile because I can thank a poster  which i was not able to do with the normal mobile setting.

I'm beginning to think this is my Midas Touch again. My days in software testing were singularly fruitful because everything i touch turns to shit.
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on January 10, 2021, 10:10:05 AM
Hmmm

Looks like the forum is playing up on an android phone

If I type a line, then backspace, I often get spurious "size=78%" tags - like this Let's[size=78%] see I've been shrunk[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Also if I post links as I have done in the boo boo I have no ehic card thread they're microscopic....[/size]
[/size]
[/size]https://www.gov.uk/european-health-insurance-card[size=78%]

Not sure how cause the size BBC is disabled.

johnofgwent

Hmmm

Looks like the forum is playing up on an android phone

If I type a line, then backspace, I often get spurious "size=78%" tags - like this Let's[size=78%] see I've been shrunk[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Also if I post links as I have done in the boo boo I have no ehic card thread they're microscopic....[/size]
[/size]
[/size]https://www.gov.uk/european-health-insurance-card[size=78%]
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>