The return of Tony Bliar?

Started by cromwell, January 10, 2021, 12:10:27 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Putting aside my personal thoughts anyone that  wants to set government policy on anything needs to be either elected or invited . Blair is certainly not the former and anyone that suggests the later needs to be as Cromwell says sacking .

The man is a coward ,he wont stand for election but is happy to gob off for no other reason that the anti government  media allow it .   

Borchester

Quote from: T00ts on January 10, 2021, 12:22:09 PM
The second coming!!  A week or so ago Blair was quoted saying that one jab would do for starters and lo and behold.....!

That was a week or so ago Toots. I once spoke to a chap who worked alongside him and he said that the point was not that our Tony lied, but that he would always agree with the chap he was talking too. Of course, the next bloke might have a different point of view and Blair would agree with him as well.. :)
Algerie Francais !

patman post

"Mr Blair, who stepped down as leader and as an MP 13 years ago after 10 years in power, has become a powerful voice in the fight to use vaccines to allow the UK economy to come out of hibernation and save lives and livelihoods."

From the link.

Seems a laudable aim, which (if I follow the arguments by some posters here and elsewhere) is what a lot of people want. If Blair can get some focus into the dithering and to-and-fro decisions coming out of govt, I say bring him on...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on January 10, 2021, 01:28:44 PM
Couldn't agree more. Hancock, needs sacking. It's been obvious for months he and his boss need all the advice and help they can lay their hands on. I wonder who asked who.
Lets face it politics and the economy are based on total fraud, so why not the biggest fraud of all. Always room for one more.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Good old

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2021, 12:10:27 PM
I hope not,if this is true Hancock and anyone else wants sacking.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131161/The-return-Tony-Blair-Ex-Labour-leader-prime-minister-advising-Matt-Hancock-vaccines.html

Couldn't agree more. Hancock, needs sacking. It's been obvious for months he and his boss need all the advice and help they can lay their hands on. I wonder who asked who.

T00ts

Quote from: cromwell on January 10, 2021, 12:10:27 PM
I hope not,if this is true Hancock and anyone else wants sacking.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131161/The-return-Tony-Blair-Ex-Labour-leader-prime-minister-advising-Matt-Hancock-vaccines.html

The second coming!!  A week or so ago Blair was quoted saying that one jab would do for starters and lo and behold.....!

papasmurf

I have just lost the will to live.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?