The return of Tony Bliar?

Started by cromwell, January 10, 2021, 12:10:27 PM

« previous - next »

DeppityDawg

Quote from: srb7677 on February 01, 2021, 09:59:05 AM
Well I think you might well be a northern, more right wing, version of Citizen Smith. The Redcar Liberation Front, out to free people from the evils of political correctness gone mad, copy of the Sun in hand, megaphone at the ready.  ;D

That's actually quite funny Steve. I like it. Only I'm not Northern, I'm just here doing missionary work for the unwashed Geordie masses, who for some strange reason believe everything south of Doncaster is a kind of fairyland inhabited by...erm....fairies, because they don't go out for 9 pints in a tee shirt when its 7 degrees below zero  :D :D :D

Thomas

Quote from: DeppityDawg on February 01, 2021, 09:38:03 AM
Thomas is a "Tartan Tory"? Well, feck me, I might have bet on Keir Starmer turning out to actually be Elton John in disguise  :D

:D

Tartan tory. How 1980`s labour that phrase is.

See what i mean about labour and their supporters doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

There is nothing new in their arsenal , its the same auld guff over and over time and again. If its no limp wristed attempts at insults like tartan tory , its screaming about the poor while ignoring the elephants in the political room like brexit or scot indy.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

srb7677

Quote from: DeppityDawg on February 01, 2021, 09:38:03 AM
Thomas is a "Tartan Tory"? Well, feck me, I might have bet on Keir Starmer turning out to actually be Elton John in disguise  :D
Well I think you might well be a northern, more right wing, version of Citizen Smith. The Redcar Liberation Front, out to free people from the evils of political correctness gone mad, copy of the Sun in hand, megaphone at the ready.  ;D
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

DeppityDawg

Thomas

The suns take on labours snouts in the trough....
SNOUTS IN THE TROUGH Labour's Shadow Cabinet pocketed thousands in lockdown expenses billing YOU for first-class travel & even hand gel

LABOUR'S Shadow Cabinet pocketed thousands in expenses during lockdown, billing taxpayers for first-class travel, TV licences — and hand gel.

A Sun on Sunday probe reveals a dozen of Keir Starmer's top team travelled in style since March totting up £14,061.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13900851/labours-shadow-cabinet-expenses-lockdown/

A better world  steve says , trust labour good old pleads  ;D

Thomas

Quote from: srb7677 on January 31, 2021, 03:41:51 PM
He's just another tartan Tory in disguise.

im crushed steve really how could you?
. His rancid and borderline offensive, frequently dishonest, and often wholly misrepresentative rants are so tiresome that I've blocked him, so I only have the dubious pleasure of seeing his crap when you or others quote him. On this occasion though I couldn't even be bothered with the tedium of reading it anyway.

you quoted somethng i said ealrier on today , and went back and edited a post after i criticised it .

Honestly steve , you need to grow a pair when debating on adult forums mate.

If you arent blocking me for highlighting your and labours hypocrisy , you are crying to crowmell about someone swearing in between insulting the welsh.

srb7677

Quote from: Good old on January 31, 2021, 03:08:37 PM
Yes I will remind you about the Tory failures. Because you only scream Labour bad. Constantly.
He's just another tartan Tory in disguise. His rancid and borderline offensive, frequently dishonest, and often wholly misrepresentative rants are so tiresome that I've blocked him, so I only have the dubious pleasure of seeing his crap when you or others quote him. On this occasion though I couldn't even be bothered with the tedium of reading it anyway.

He is utterly obsessed with the evilness of the Labour party like some kind of spurned lover. And my continued membership of it whilst being critical of Blairites is something that really obsesses him. He morphs into some kind of "angry Scot" at the very sight of anything to do with Labour.
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Sheepy

Quote from: Good old on January 31, 2021, 01:45:04 PM
Yes , but look how many times she could highlight what Boris, and Co have got wrong throughout this crisis ? And maybe she has, I don't watch her program every week. But  Oh, no , that's not part of the story is it. Whether she has or not she should have.  Because there have been more than a few gaffs. So best ignored,  a Thomas,.
Why is one surprised indeed.
I wouldn't bet on it, the last time we did that we won by a landslide against every other party put up. Open the door that is. When we are ready and not before.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 31, 2021, 03:08:37 PM
Yes I will remind you about the Tory failures. Because you only scream Labour bad. Constantly.  What's good for the goose, is good for the Ganda. Or should I say in the case of so many of your posts propaganda. It would appear you can do masses of anti Labour stuff some with some merit, but most only an opinion that coincides with your own, or downright garbage. its  unabated. For others it's not allowed, in your eyes.
As for the polls they are so reliable they change week by week ,and by whoever takes them. The last U Gov I saw had Boris , behind  Starmer,. With so many pols conducted by people who are not independent by any standard , pols at this moment in time are of little use as its only the mood of the week being taped. They have no way of telling us what the mood will be in four years time.

im not a  tory , so you screamin tory bad isnt a problem for me. I will however point out labours hypocrisy on various matters.

As for polls , of course anyhting can change , but the point is even your hero tony blair said a good labour party leader would be twenty points ahead in the polls , and as for the mood  in the future , the next general election is three years away good old . not four.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 31, 2021, 02:23:01 PM

Typical labour party minion debating tactics , when pushed , start screaming what about the tories.

What about them? What is your point?

The scottish and westmisnter government s receive non stop crticism in the media every single day , much of it deserved.

My point to you is , labour look weak , ineffectual , unprinicpled , and lacking in any thought or idea , with the fence so far up their arse at times , its almost coming through their throats.

When labour do indeed climb down off the fence , and speak out about the eu vaccination programme , again starmer looks out of touch and choses the wrong strategy , and it comes back to bite him on the bum.

You can scream what bout the tories all you like all day long , the fact of the matter is , a year into starmers leadership , and the blairites being back in charge and labour are essentially no better off in terms of public perception and polling.

Whatever ever it is you think you are doing screamin tory bad, it doesnt appear to be working for you does it?

Labour still havent commanded a single polling lead that shows they would get into government . Even  johnson is polling more popualr than captain hindsight.

Face it good old , labour have picked another dud as leader.

Yes I will remind you about the Tory failures. Because you only scream Labour bad. Constantly.  What's good for the goose, is good for the Ganda. Or should I say in the case of so many of your posts propaganda. It would appear you can do masses of anti Labour stuff some with some merit, but most only an opinion that coincides with your own, or downright garbage. its  unabated. For others it's not allowed, in your eyes.
As for the polls they are so reliable they change week by week ,and by whoever takes them. The last U Gov I saw had Boris , behind  Starmer,. With so many pols conducted by people who are not independent by any standard , pols at this moment in time are of little use as its only the mood of the week being taped. They have no way of telling us what the mood will be in four years time.

Thomas

Quote from: Good old on January 31, 2021, 01:45:04 PM
Yes , but look how many times she could highlight what Boris, and Co have got wrong throughout this crisis ? And maybe she has, I don't watch her program every week. But  Oh, no , that's not part of the story is it. Whether she has or not she should have.  Because there have been more than a few gaffs. So best ignored,  a Thomas,.

Typical labour party minion debating tactics , when pushed , start screaming what about the tories.

What about them? What is your point?

The scottish and westmisnter government s receive non stop crticism in the media every single day , much of it deserved.

My point to you is , labour look weak , ineffectual , unprinicpled , and lacking in any thought or idea , with the fence so far up their arse at times , its almost coming through their throats.

When labour do indeed climb down off the fence , and speak out about the eu vaccination programme , again starmer looks out of touch and choses the wrong strategy , and it comes back to bite him on the bum.

You can scream what bout the tories all you like all day long , the fact of the matter is , a year into starmers leadership , and the blairites being back in charge and labour are essentially no better off in terms of public perception and polling.

Whatever ever it is you think you are doing screamin tory bad, it doesnt appear to be working for you does it?

Labour still havent commanded a single polling lead that shows they would get into government . Even  johnson is polling more popualr than captain hindsight.

Face it good old , labour have picked another dud as leader.

Good old

Quote from: Thomas on January 31, 2021, 01:05:23 PM
and quite clearly sophy ridge is making the point on how labour were wrong on vaccination strategy  .

Why is no one surprised? :D

Thomas

https://spotlight-newspaper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/poll300121b.png
A senior Labour councillor has been 'sacked' for failing to attend any council meetings in the last six months.

Jim Coleman, former, interim council leader, ex deputy Labour group leader and one of the longest serving city councillors in Scotland, has automatically lost his seat for non-attendance.

Not heard of any sympathy for labour over this story. In fact across scotland people are cheering as another labour party domino falls.

Thomas

Quote from: Sheepy on January 31, 2021, 01:13:48 PM
Well lets face it, what do Labour voters have to cheer about, their followers are dire and their politics which is purveyed by its activists is pure gutter psychology. Of course, that is my opinion and as a populist they must have it right and as we have the majority of voters must have it wrong.

comes to something as well sheep when the lefties are saying even blair  , the much despised tony blair , is doing a better job as stand in opposition than starmer. :D

The poor ! the poor" nhs! party loyalty!

its like a broken down record of failure listning to these labour party clowns .

Sheepy

Quote from: Thomas on January 31, 2021, 01:05:23 PM
and quite clearly sophy ridge is making the point on how labour were wrong on vaccination strategy  .

Why is no one surprised? :D
Well lets face it, what do Labour voters have to cheer about, their followers are dire and their politics which is purveyed by its activists is pure gutter psychology. Of course, that is my opinion and as a populist they must have it right and as we have the majority of voters must have it wrong.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!