Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 12:43:27 PM
Which over 12 years is effectively a significant, cut.

Think you should look up the meaning of cut, cause you clearly don't know. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 12:39:15 PM

Over the course of the Tory government the average increase is only 0.4% off the average of the NHS history.
Which over 12 years is effectively a significant, cut.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 12:06:23 PM
Nick the Tories have starved the NHS of money since 2010. You really should keep up. (Plus the population has increased by at least 3.5 million since 2010.)
Population revealed in census shows it has grown by 6.3% in the last 10 years | UK News | Sky News

Who is to blame for the NHS funding crisis, a funding squeeze is leaving the NHS overwhelmed

Key Facts

• The NHS has experienced a decade of underfunding since 2010, despite cash boosts in 2018 and 2019. Between 2009-2019 the NHS budgets rose on average just 1.4% per year, compared to 3.7% average rises since the NHS was established.
  • The whole NHS budget has not been protected and the result is cuts to frontline services, especially in public health.
  • Nearly half of staff say underfunding stops them doing their job properly - many say its the worst situation they have seen.
  • There is a crisis in the recruitment of staff across the NHS - including too few doctors, midwives, paramedics and nurses.
  • Per head the government spends less on the NHS than many other comparable countries.
  • We have less beds and doctors per head than many comparable countries.
  • Large cuts to social care and mental health have added huge pressure on the NHS as there are not enough services outside of hospital.

Over the course of the Tory government the average increase is only 0.4% off the average of the NHS history. 
We spend what we can afford to, not like Labour who bankrupt the country every time they're in office.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 11:48:08 AM
The waiting time is due to too many people in the country and back logs from Covid. Tory cuts? The NHS is awash with money, you're talking 💩 as usual.
Nick the Tories have starved the NHS of money since 2010. You really should keep up. (Plus the population has increased by at least 3.5 million since 2010.)
Population revealed in census shows it has grown by 6.3% in the last 10 years | UK News | Sky News

Who is to blame for the NHS funding crisis, a funding squeeze is leaving the NHS overwhelmed

Key Facts

• The NHS has experienced a decade of underfunding since 2010, despite cash boosts in 2018 and 2019. Between 2009-2019 the NHS budgets rose on average just 1.4% per year, compared to 3.7% average rises since the NHS was established.
  • The whole NHS budget has not been protected and the result is cuts to frontline services, especially in public health.
  • Nearly half of staff say underfunding stops them doing their job properly - many say its the worst situation they have seen.
  • There is a crisis in the recruitment of staff across the NHS - including too few doctors, midwives, paramedics and nurses.
  • Per head the government spends less on the NHS than many other comparable countries.
  • We have less beds and doctors per head than many comparable countries.
  • Large cuts to social care and mental health have added huge pressure on the NHS as there are not enough services outside of hospital.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 10:23:48 AM
The government wasted that money, and the NHS waiting lists, due to Tory cuts and austerity had risen to over 4.5million before the pandemic.
Because working for the NHS is now a crap job due to pay not being enough and bad working conditions staff are leaving in droves making the staff shortages even worse.
Cancelling HS2 and putting the money into the NHS would be start. Bringing home care for patients after hospital stays back in house would be far cheaper and more efficient.
The waiting time is due to too many people in the country and back logs from Covid. Tory cuts? The NHS is awash with money, you're talking 💩 as usual. 

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 10:23:48 AM
The government wasted that money, and the NHS waiting lists, due to Tory cuts and austerity had risen to over 4.5million before the pandemic.
Because working for the NHS is now a crap job due to pay not being enough and bad working conditions staff are leaving in droves making the staff shortages even worse.
Cancelling HS2 and putting the money into the NHS would be start. Bringing home care for patients after hospital stays back in house would be far cheaper and more efficient.

LOL not that you would ever stop covering for them, while making up your ideas of fixing it.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 27, 2022, 09:50:07 AM
How many billions were wasted on pointless measures which a lot of it were binned? while the NHS is now snowed under with a waiting list longer than it has ever been? but then it was all about saving the NHS, want to buy a bridge? Or are you all going to die quietly waiting?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 09:38:04 AM
It isn't a case of them disagreeing with me, it is the wild rantings they come out with that make David Icke look sane.
How many billions were wasted on pointless measures which a lot of it were binned? while the NHS is now snowed under with a waiting list longer than it has ever been? but then it was all about saving the NHS, want to buy a bridge? Or are you all going to die quietly waiting?

Nick

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2022, 08:03:49 AM
There's no video :P
Strange, it's as if it wasn't factual and had to be removed. 😜 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 08:11:57 AM
I have had five covid "jabs" including the latest "binary" one. No ill effects what soever. Personally I think anti-vaxxers should be jailed.
I'm due my fourth when I get back, no ill effects from the previous ones either. Same for the other 5 people in my house. 

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2022, 09:35:53 AM
Right so someone disagrees with you so is mentally ill,plenty disagree with you so by your logic you're mentally ill.

It's not mentally ill it's having a different opinion.
It isn't a case of them disagreeing with me, it is the wild rantings they come out with that make David Icke look sane.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 09:06:55 AM
They are not disagreeing, they are mentally ill.
Right so someone disagrees with you so is mentally ill,plenty disagree with you so by your logic you're mentally ill.

It's not mentally ill it's having a different opinion.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 08:11:57 AMPersonally I think anti-vaxxers should be jailed.
Do you mean anti-vaccine people, or do you mean anti experimental emergency Covid jab people.
Because they are very different.

And you have to think about it carefully. These jabs only protect the person receiving them. 
They neither prevent catching the Covid virus, nor does it prevent passing the virus on.
So, tell us again, why should they be jailed?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Red Rackham on November 10, 2022, 08:54:10 PM
Both Mrs R and I have had covid, for me it was nothing more than a heavy cold for a few days maybe a week. Mrs R had it slightly worse but for us like the vast majority of people it was no big deal. How many people are going to die of cold this winter? Last winter during the period December to March 63,000 people in England and Wales died of cold, officially 'excess winter deaths'. But no one is talking about it, and this winter many people wont be able to afford to put the heating on, unless of course, they're in a hotel paid for by British taxpayers.
Decided to stop covering for big Pharma its bought and paid for politicians and their so called experts then, there is always plenty of opportunity to do that anyway, not like they won't be launching another assault on people freedoms from another angle. 

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on November 27, 2022, 08:34:01 AM
Ditto and I would've thanked your post,but you went on to say this
No they shouldn't,people are entitled to disagree,perhaps some would see you jailed for your views,would that be ok?
They are not disagreeing, they are mentally ill.