Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2021, 08:28:40 PM
In practice, vaccines won't reign anything in, for various reasons.  Firstly, I've seen no evidence they stop transmission.  2nd, viruses apparently mutate a lot, so you would need a new vaccine each time.  3rd, a vaccine for one virus may INCREASE your susceptibility to a different strain (as shown in research, known as viral interference).  4th, how can you pass a virus onto someone who might die from it, if they take the vaccine (assuming it even worked)?

Yes, I'm quoting myself.  😁  Almost the anniversary of this statement.  But hey, it's just a conspiracy theory.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Any ideas about the veracity of this?

† The end is nigh †

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on January 06, 2022, 03:44:23 PM
Text from doctors surgery today:

Dear Barry, we are holding a walk-in clinic for Covid vaccinations (1st, 2nd and booster), for those eligible, aged 16 and over, from 2pm to 5pm today, no need to pre-book. For any other dates please book via the national booking system. Please text back DECLINE if you do not wish to receive the Covid vaccination.

This morning my wife had an appointment (made before Christmas) for a telephone consultation with a doctor.
The doctor did not phone.

There's something wrong with the NHS.
I was just reading that apparently Boris says Anti-Vaxxers are full of cobblers, which is probably true in many ways, because they have been fed plenty of it by the American right, who are known for making it up as they go along such as the Queen is actually dead and we have a stand in while Charles and his bit on the side get it together, so a good thing that actually some very bright people have seen through it and armed those who are not actually anti-vaccine but more so anti-big pharma running the place on behalf of the big reset and injecting people for profit with something which was never a vaccine in any way shape or form. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

Text from doctors surgery today:

Dear Barry, we are holding a walk-in clinic for Covid vaccinations (1st, 2nd and booster), for those eligible, aged 16 and over, from 2pm to 5pm today, no need to pre-book. For any other dates please book via the national booking system. Please text back DECLINE if you do not wish to receive the Covid vaccination.

This morning my wife had an appointment (made before Christmas) for a telephone consultation with a doctor.
The doctor did not phone.

There's something wrong with the NHS.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

LOL I sure know of a lot of real scientists and doctors though, Dr Nick.

Sheepy

Scott777

So, I've been warning of the risks of these particular jabs for a whole year.  I said it won't stop the spread of Covid.  I also said it may make people more susceptible to Covid.  The truth will come out, but don't blame me if massive waves of illness begin.

"Some scientists warn that too many shots might actually harm the body's ability to fight the Covid-19 virus."

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-vaccine-4th-dose.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Scott777

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on December 28, 2021, 04:02:36 PM
Labour has got a couple of years to transform into a plastic leave party Tom, they'll at least try.
As i said before , in reality , labour dont do forward thinking. The party is consumed by groupthink ideology , and standing shouting at each other in darkened rooms totally oblivious , if not arrogantly dismissing the views of the electorate with their we know best line.

I think it is going to take a few more beatings at elections before they have a kinnock moment , as they did in the late eighties , and finally about turn on the EU.

The ulsterisation of politics in scotland will be a far harder nut to crack for them.

Until then we just need to keep laughing at the delusions of fantasists like forum member good old. Even steve srb has seen the light with them.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on December 28, 2021, 03:57:16 PM
As i said to good old the other week on here about his beloved labour party , a mid term poll two years from any prospective vote doesnt make labour the government in waiting.

I dont think anyone could say with any convincing argument the labour party have been on the ball regarding covid. You only need to look at wales.

Starmer has flip flopped and been totally unconvincing on practically all fronts. Getting pissed off with johnson , or even sturgeon in scotland doesnt open the door for labour necessarily.

The days of  "the old politics of yesteryear " are long gone.

Brexit and many other issues will still be waiting to hamstring the labour party at the next GE.
Labour has got a couple of years to transform into a plastic leave party Tom, they'll at least try. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thomas

Quote from: Nick on December 28, 2021, 03:49:42 PM
Once the good news starts to get through to the general public Starmers time with a few points lead will be over, as PartyGate is forgotten.
As i said to good old the other week on here about his beloved labour party , a mid term poll two years from any prospective vote doesnt make labour the government in waiting.

I dont think anyone could say with any convincing argument the labour party have been on the ball regarding covid. You only need to look at wales.

Starmer has flip flopped and been totally unconvincing on practically all fronts. Getting pissed off with johnson , or even sturgeon in scotland doesnt open the door for labour necessarily.

The days of  "the old politics of yesteryear " are long gone.

Brexit and many other issues will still be waiting to hamstring the labour party at the next GE.
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

Nick

Quote from: Thomas on December 28, 2021, 03:33:50 PM
more good news....

Looks  like johnson in England took a gamble and its paid off unlike sturgeon or macron and those in many other countries.
Once the good news starts to get through to the general public Starmers time with a few points lead will be over, as PartyGate is forgotten. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.