Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 11:05:49 AM
mRNA CANNOT change DNA.

Can mRNA Vaccines Alter a Person's DNA? | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (chop.edu)

Can mRNA vaccines alter a person's DNA?

Paul Offit, MD: Hi, my name is Paul Offit from the Vaccine Education Center. We've entered a new realm of vaccines, the so-called genetic vaccines, where you give people not a whole virus, or a weakened virus, or just part of the virus, rather, now what you give them is the gene that codes for a viral protein. So, this is now the genetic era of vaccines. And people can reasonably be concerned. Is it possible then that these genetic vaccines could in any sense alter my DNA?
So right now, and this January 12th of 2021, we have two vaccines that are currently being used in the United States, both are messenger RNA vaccines. Can that messenger RNA, after it's taken up into the cell, alter our DNA? So, here's how it works. The messenger RNA is incased in a small lipid droplet, a so-called lipid nanoparticle, a fatty nanoparticle that then is taken up by the cell, and that lipid droplet is then stripped away. The messenger RNA is then translated to a protein in the cytoplasm of the cell. Now, DNA is not in the cytoplasm of the cell, it's in the nucleus of the cell. So, in order for the mRNA, the messenger RNA, to get into the nucleus, first it has to cross the nuclear membrane, which means it requires a nuclear access signal, kind of like a lock and a key, or a key and a lock, and it doesn't have that. Therefore, it actually can't ever get into the nucleus. But even if it could get into the nucleus, it's RNA, it's not DNA; it's a different language. So it needs to be then reverse transcribed to DNA. In order to do that, it requires the enzyme reverse transcriptase, which it doesn't have. So, it can't really get into the DNA, into the nucleus where the DNA resides, and messenger RNA doesn't really have the enzyme that allows it to be reversed transcribed to DNA. Even if it were reversed transcribed to DNA, which it's not because it can't be, it would still need to integrate into the DNA with an enzyme called integrase, which it also doesn't have.
So for all three reasons, the fact that the mRNA can't enter the nucleus; the fact that the mRNA isn't DNA and would need to be translated or reverse transcribed back to DNA; and because it can't be integrated into DNA, it is not possible for messenger RNA to alter DNA. The chance of that happening is not small — it's zero. It is not possible.
Thank you.

Just his opinion.  As I have posted, research shows the mRNA can enter the nucleus, and is reverse transcribed.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Funny then, that Barry and Scott were right all along then all of a sudden. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 03:53:35 PM
What's that again Einstein, it instructs what?

Sheepy suggested reading for you:-

https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/messenger-rna

Messenger RNA (abbreviated mRNA) is a type of single-stranded RNA involved in protein synthesis. mRNA is made from a DNA template during the process of transcription. The role of mRNA is to carry protein information from the DNA in a cell's nucleus to the cell's cytoplasm (watery interior), where the protein-making machinery reads the mRNA sequence and translates each three-base codon into its corresponding amino acid in a growing protein chain.

Messenger RNA or mRNA. So mRNA really is a form of nucleic acid, which helps the human genome which is coded in DNA to be read by the cellular machinery. So we have DNA in our nuclei. And then we have ribosomes and other cellular organelles which translate DNA. But between the DNA code itself, and the machinery that uses DNA to make proteins, there has to be a translator. And mRNA is actually the translated form of DNA that the machinery can recognize and use to assemble amino acids into proteins. So this is really a fundamental link between what we think of as being the code of life and the actual cell being able to construct a living organism. And in that sense, although DNA gets discussed a lot more than RNA, mRNA is a really crucial piece of the fundamental way in which the living organism is created.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 07, 2023, 02:57:23 PM
And that just shows you haven't a clue.
It instructs your DNA to produce a specific protein that combats Covid.
What's that again Einstein, it instructs what?

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 10:18:10 AM
Because if it didn't alter your DNA it couldn't work numbskulls, it is experimental because nobody actually knows the extent it changes your DNA. But then the science we showed you was right, that the longer-term effects would lead to a breakdown in immunity and a lot more deaths and an overrun health service.
And that just shows you haven't a clue. 
It instructs your DNA to produce a specific protein that combats Covid. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 07, 2023, 01:14:20 PM
Last time I had a flu jab, it made me ill, 
So what? (Seriously.) Side effects are well known and well documented. Feeling dog rough for a couple of days is common. But that is better than getting seriously ill with flu, ending up in hospital or carking it.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 12:33:25 PM
It is is to do with the 12 years of NHS underfunding by the Conservative government, leading to a lack of staff, plus due to looney tune antivaxxers causing a low uptake of flu jabs.

Last time I had a flu jab, it made me ill, do you think I should have another? Or does that make me a looney tune anti-vaxxer?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 07, 2023, 12:02:42 PM
Meanwhile the NHS is overwhelmed more than usual in winter. None of this could be due to people's immune systems being suppressed, could it?
It is is to do with the 12 years of NHS underfunding by the Conservative government, leading to a lack of staff, plus due to looney tune antivaxxers causing a low uptake of flu jabs.

Who is to blame for the NHS funding crisis, a funding squeeze is leaving the NHS overwhelmed

Barry

Meanwhile the NHS is overwhelmed more than usual in winter. None of this could be due to people's immune systems being suppressed, could it?
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on January 07, 2023, 11:13:47 AM
The boosters are causing relapses with cancer patients according to this guy who is an expert.
https://cancercentrelondon.co.uk/consultant/professor-angus-dalgleish/
Professor Angus Dalgleish calls for the booster programme to be stopped.

https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1611426169966166017

I suppose he's one of these conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxers, eh?
On another note, I did notice politicians are now getting their excuses ready, that they were manipulated into it, by psychology. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 07, 2023, 11:13:47 AM

Not at all it is just a small category of people for whom the vaccine may be contra indicated. There is nothing unusual about that.

Barry

The boosters are causing relapses with cancer patients according to this guy who is an expert.
https://cancercentrelondon.co.uk/consultant/professor-angus-dalgleish/
Professor Angus Dalgleish calls for the booster programme to be stopped.

https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1611426169966166017

† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 07, 2023, 11:05:49 AM
mRNA CANNOT change DNA.

Can mRNA Vaccines Alter a Person's DNA? | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (chop.edu)

Paul Offit, MD: Hi, my name is Paul Offit from the Vaccine Education Center. We've entered a new realm of vaccines, the so-called genetic vaccines, where you give people not a whole virus, or a weakened virus, or just part of the virus, rather, now what you give them is the gene that codes for a viral protein. So, this is now the genetic era of vaccines. And people can reasonably be concerned. Is it possible then that these genetic vaccines could in any sense alter my DNA?
So right now, and this January 12th of 2021, we have two vaccines that are currently being used in the United States, both are messenger RNA vaccines. Can that messenger RNA, after it's taken up into the cell, alter our DNA? So, here's how it works. The messenger RNA is incased in a small lipid droplet, a so-called lipid nanoparticle, a fatty nanoparticle that then is taken up by the cell, and that lipid droplet is then stripped away. The messenger RNA is then translated to a protein in the cytoplasm of the cell. Now, DNA is not in the cytoplasm of the cell, it's in the nucleus of the cell. So, in order for the mRNA, the messenger RNA, to get into the nucleus, first it has to cross the nuclear membrane, which means it requires a nuclear access signal, kind of like a lock and a key, or a key and a lock, and it doesn't have that. Therefore, it actually can't ever get into the nucleus. But even if it could get into the nucleus, it's RNA, it's not DNA; it's a different language. So it needs to be then reverse transcribed to DNA. In order to do that, it requires the enzyme reverse transcriptase, which it doesn't have. So, it can't really get into the DNA, into the nucleus where the DNA resides, and messenger RNA doesn't really have the enzyme that allows it to be reversed transcribed to DNA. Even if it were reversed transcribed to DNA, which it's not because it can't be, it would still need to integrate into the DNA with an enzyme called integrase, which it also doesn't have.
So for all three reasons, the fact that the mRNA can't enter the nucleus; the fact that the mRNA isn't DNA and would need to be translated or reverse transcribed back to DNA; and because it can't be integrated into DNA, it is not possible for messenger RNA to alter DNA. The chance of that happening is not small — it's zero. It is not possible.
Thank you.

Absolute lies, anybody with a real knowledge of mRNA knows full well it does and can. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 07, 2023, 10:36:38 AM
I know just like the fear and manipulation that drove you through the Covid pandemic everything else science had to say was complete rubbish, even though it was from the brightest people on the planet.
mRNA CANNOT change DNA. 

Paul Offit, MD: Hi, my name is Paul Offit from the Vaccine Education Center. We've entered a new realm of vaccines, the so-called genetic vaccines, where you give people not a whole virus, or a weakened virus, or just part of the virus, rather, now what you give them is the gene that codes for a viral protein. So, this is now the genetic era of vaccines. And people can reasonably be concerned. Is it possible then that these genetic vaccines could in any sense alter my DNA?
Thank you.