Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 25, 2021, 09:04:32 PM
They can choose not  to be vaccinated just much as some bars ,nightclubs ,shops , hospitals sports grounds ect ect  can choose not to let them in .

I do partly agree, however, there can be legal consequences if a venue rejects a person without a vax passport, because some people are exempt from the vax, under the Equality Act.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 25, 2021, 09:39:52 PM
Thats why we are having boosters
Not often enough. you need them more often; they are good for you anyway.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Streetwalker

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 25, 2021, 09:25:59 PM
I read that the Botswana variant is resistant to the vaccine. There are no reported cases here - yet - but in Africa is causing havoc.
I have reached the stage that they couldn't make it any more obvious where we can point it out before it happens and have taken up thinking they are right, they are lost souls anyway and will believe anything.

T00ts

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 09:18:57 PM
Scientists warn of new Botswana variant of Covid with 'horrific' number of mutations (msn.com)
No worries then the Botswana version is on the onslaught, good job you have had your vaccines.
I read that the Botswana variant is resistant to the vaccine. There are no reported cases here - yet - but in Africa is causing havoc.

Sheepy

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 25, 2021, 02:58:55 PM
 the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few.
Didn't Spock say that ?

But you cant take peoples rights away . They can choose not  to be vaccinated just much as some bars ,nightclubs ,shops , hospitals sports grounds ect ect  can choose not to let them in .

srb7677

Quote from: Scott777 on November 25, 2021, 08:34:57 PM
So, you're telling me your victims that are tied to chairs are not in your basement.  So where are they?
They are probably waiting for you to lead them to the promised land, where politics does not exist unless it has the word "vaccine" in it, and where tin foil is provided free on the NHS as a public health initiative so you can wrap it around your heads, both protecting your thoughts from theft by the government, and preventing malicious ideas from being inserted into your heads by scientists.

And of course if there is no tin foil to hand you can always bury your head in the sand.

Unpleasant remark edited out by Barry
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 25, 2021, 08:11:18 PM
The area where I live is solid rock (granite,) only a few feet below the surface it would be a major civil engineering job to have a basement. (Any basement would fill up with water anyway.)
Comment removed by Barry
Please don't troll the Smurf.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: srb7677 on November 25, 2021, 07:49:26 PM
And I thought you lived in Cornwall. Sounds more like you live in Siberia, lol
The area where I live is solid rock (granite,) only a few feet below the surface it would be a major civil engineering job to have a basement. (Any basement would fill up with water anyway.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

srb7677

Quote from: papasmurf on November 25, 2021, 04:16:21 PM
I don't have a basement, it would be a major operation to install one. The builders who built my home and the others around it, had to use cold explosive to get trenches deep enough to put in the sewerage pipes due to solid granite.
And I thought you lived in Cornwall. Sounds more like you live in Siberia, lol
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on November 25, 2021, 03:56:22 PM
These anti-vaxxers you mention, are they tied to a chair in your basement?
I don't have a basement, it would be a major operation to install one. The builders who built my home and the others around it, had to use cold explosive to get trenches deep enough to put in the sewerage pipes due to solid granite.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 25, 2021, 03:24:05 PM
The only people wallowing in misery are the anti-vaxxers who are just too obstinate to admit they are frit of injections.

These anti-vaxxers you mention, are they tied to a chair in your basement?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on November 25, 2021, 03:01:08 PM
But then again probably not, what a surprise well you wallow in your misery fine with me, you made your choice.
The only people wallowing in misery are the anti-vaxxers who are just too obstinate to admit they are frit of injections.
I on the other had have been booking up for events where only those have been fully vaccinated and test negative for Covid within 36 hours of arrival will be let in. 

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on November 25, 2021, 02:58:55 PM
Sheepy if you bother to read up on human rights, the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few.

But then again probably not, what a surprise well you wallow in your misery fine with me, you made your choice.