Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/15/30k-people-died-within-21-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-england/

30,305 people died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 Vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021 according to ONS data.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 17, 2021, 07:13:58 PM
Apologies — I never saw your comment on children's' wards. 

I'd guess the majority of the population have been taking more care not to catch and spread infection. Because the effectiveness of Hands/Face/Space, etc, is not limited to Covid, it should surprise anyone if all seasonal infectious diseases see a rise. Plans to give flu vaccine to children and all adults over 50, should keep that infection down. But with relaxation, I bet incidences of colds and novovirus shoot up over what people noticed in 2019-2020 and 2020-2021...
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/parents-urged-look-rsv-other-050045418.html
Anyway, I guess now you might take notice, I don't why everyone expects the populists to sort it all out for them, we are not in government.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on July 18, 2021, 02:19:08 PM
This is the government news.  Given the choice of them exaggerating it (and pumping money into testing and vax companies) or trivialising it, you assume they choose the non-profit option.  Oh dear.  😒😒
Not really, I expect them to do what they normally do spread fear and trepidation, while they and their mates cash in, meanwhile 60% of people hospitalised are double vaccinated and they will be sticking with what they know, after all it couldn't possibly be that the unvaccinated are building up antibodies with a built in system. While at the same time passing those antibodies around and that is why the death rates are down to almost zero. But then they will tell it is about being vaccinated or death awaits you and or more lockdown.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2021, 07:46:44 AM
It is what we are not being told that bothers me. When matters are obviously far worse where I live than the official "news" would have us believe.
This is the government news.  Given the choice of them exaggerating it (and pumping money into testing and vax companies) or trivialising it, you assume they choose the non-profit option.  Oh dear.  😒😒
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 18, 2021, 07:31:55 AM
Sorry, that was me.  It's all the propaganda on TV.  😢

It is what we are not being told that bothers me. When matters are obviously far worse where I live than the official "news" would have us believe.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 17, 2021, 07:26:51 PM
There already is an outbreak of the vomiting bug
Sorry, that was me.  It's all the propaganda on TV.  😢
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 17, 2021, 07:13:58 PM
I bet incidences of colds and novovirus shoot up over what people noticed in 2019-2020 and 2020-2021...

There already is an outbreak of the vomiting bug (Norovirus.)
More at link:-
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/norovirus-outbreaks-increasing-in-england

The advice comes after routine surveillance shows that the number of outbreaks caused by the vomiting bug has increased in recent weeks (5-week period from end May to July), particularly in early year educational settings, and that cases are returning to pre-pandemic levels across all age groups and settings in England.

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

patman post

Apologies — I never saw your comment on children's' wards. 

I'd guess the majority of the population have been taking more care not to catch and spread infection. Because the effectiveness of Hands/Face/Space, etc, is not limited to Covid, it should surprise anyone if all seasonal infectious diseases see a rise. Plans to give flu vaccine to children and all adults over 50, should keep that infection down. But with relaxation, I bet incidences of colds and novovirus shoot up over what people noticed in 2019-2020 and 2020-2021...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Sheepy

Quote from: patman post on July 16, 2021, 11:36:13 AM
It seems a strange approach to criticise health advice and data on the pressures NHS is under, because PHE and the NHS are saving more lives than during the earlier months of the pandemic.

Seems vaguely akin to criticising authorities over legislating more safety features on roads and in vehicles because the death rate is falling...
What I said about childrens wards being full because not having mixed for so long they hadn't built any immunity to the usual viruses, came from the horses mouth (not the usual media political gameplayers) and what do you think will happen this winter? they are already warning of high death rates from flu.

Barry

I was criticising false reporting, not the NHS. We all know the NHS cannot ever be criticised as they have been corporately Canonised.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

It seems a strange approach to criticise health advice and data on the pressures NHS is under, because PHE and the NHS are saving more lives than during the earlier months of the pandemic.

Seems vaguely akin to criticising authorities over legislating more safety features on roads and in vehicles because the death rate is falling...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

ITV News produced a report where a 28 year old man was laying in a hospital bed, with an O2 mask on.
He was explaining how he had not had the vaccine and that he had never felt so ill in his life. He urged other young people to get vaccinated.
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-07-14/never-been-this-ill-in-my-life-inside-a-covid-hospital-ward-where-patient-urges-others-to-get-jab

It's said to be completely fake. He's an actor.
https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1415364265586958341

I won't even mention the BBC North East report, which mentioned NHS staff under pressure, with rising cases.
The report failed to mention there had been not a single death in the last 76 days.
† The end is nigh †

johnofgwent

I started raising unholy hell last night and I am told several countries have now been strong armed into accepting the phony Indian version as the genuine article.

Chris Whitty must be heaving a sigh of relief. His share options were left looking pretty iffy yesterday. And I'm rather pleased with that ...
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on July 03, 2021, 07:23:36 AM
Sorry, did you make a point?  Which came first, Dr Lawrie asking the government to do something but getting rejected, or the Oxford research?  Instead you post stuff that's irrelevant.
Dunno, but what did come first was only people with underlying health conditions were dying. But then they realised moving the goalposts constantly might get them what they required full and complete control.
So rolling out the vaccines didn't help one bit as they used that as another form of complete control.

Scott777

Quote from: patman post on June 25, 2021, 02:25:11 PMhydroxychloroquine
Quote from: patman post on June 25, 2021, 02:25:11 PM

One of the leaders of Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) is Paul Marik, MD, chief of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, who co-authored the review and meta-analysis based mainly on studies from outside the US.   
Marik says he's frustrated that their work is now being championed by the political right, and that it's become politicized at all. The group has had to distinguish itself from America's Frontline Doctors, which gained notoriety for its pro-hydroxychloroquine, anti-lockdown rhetoric last summer.   
"This is not a political issue and it should never be," Marik said. "We are driven by the science and the data, not by politics or anything else.   
"It angers me, when I hear that it's a conspiracy, that this virus doesn't exist, that there aren't that many deaths," he added. "You have to come to the ICU and see that people are dying to realize this is no hoax, this is real."   
Marik finds it particularly disappointing that his work has been misinterpreted as potentially undermining vaccination. 

"That's complete nonsense," he said. "I was vaccinated yesterday and I believe this is a bridge to vaccination," noting that slow vaccine roll-outs, vaccine hesitancy, and vaccine quality will likely mean the world will be dealing with COVID-19 for a long time to come.
"We need to do something in the meantime," he said.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90552 

So why is Dr Lawrie crowd funding... ?
Sorry, did you make a point?  Which came first, Dr Lawrie asking the government to do something but getting rejected, or the Oxford research?  Instead you post stuff that's irrelevant.