Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2022, 04:33:46 PM
You are fast heading for area 51 in a reversal of fortunes.
Not really, given the what must be by now billions of vaccinations with a minute number of serious problems, mountains and molehills spring to mind.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2022, 03:29:44 PM
So what? One "expert" pissing in the wind.
You are fast heading for area 51 in a reversal of fortunes.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Barry

† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2022, 02:09:28 PM
You cannot say you didn't know this time, as the greatest scientific brains on the planet actually came together and told you knut.
Tory MP alleges 'cover up' of Covid vaccine inflaming heart arteries in bombshell claim (msn.com)
The Daily Express and a Tory MP. not exactly credible.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

You cannot say you didn't know this time, as the greatest scientific brains on the planet actually came together and told you knut.
Tory MP alleges 'cover up' of Covid vaccine inflaming heart arteries in bombshell claim (msn.com)

Barry

Email from the NHS:

QuoteDear Mr #####

Our records suggest you're eligible for a further COVID-19 vaccination because you may have a health condition affecting your kidney. This may include, for example:

Chronic kidney disease
Chronic kidney failure
Nephrotic syndrome
Having had a kidney transplant.
Our records indicate you have not been vaccinated yet this autumn or winter. It's important you get a further dose now as your protection from previous vaccinations is now lower and will continue to decline.

Conditions affecting your kidney put you at particular risk of severe illness if you catch COVID-19. You may be less able to fight off infection than others. This vaccination should reduce your risk of hospital admission during the winter.
Interesting really. I've never had a health condition affecting my kidney.

In view of that, I will conclude that the NHS have no idea who they are emailing and even less idea what they are talking about, so will ignore them.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: T00ts on November 27, 2022, 02:52:55 PMAnyway we are right off topic.
Sure, so did the jab do what it said on the bottle? I don't think so. In fact, quite the opposite, which meant going back to where we started.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2022, 10:12:29 PM
So you agree perfectly healthy people are dying of the side effects of the jab.
Not necessarily. I am saying that people whose job it is to look into sudden death are saying that there have been some deaths following vaccination.

I may have missed their conclusions that these people were perfectly healthy...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Barry

Quote from: patman post on November 27, 2022, 07:55:08 PM
I don't doubt your belief in the accuracy of what you're posting, but it's down to the overall context.

Fatal side effects from  COVID-19 vaccines are incredibly rare, with just 0.0003% of those having had a dose — from your link.

Consider eggs:

Cholesterol from egg consumption may increase the risk of death from heart disease, according to a study published in PLoS Medicine. Researchers tracked dietary cholesterol and consumption of egg whites, whole eggs, and egg substitutes for more than 500,000 participants and monitored heart disease-related deaths. The addition of half an egg per day was associated with more deaths from heart disease, cancer, and all causes. For every 300 milligrams of dietary cholesterol consumed per day, mortality risk increased by up to 24%. The authors attribute the increased risk to higher cholesterol levels from egg consumption and recommend replacing eggs with other protein sources such as nuts or legumes to improve heart health.

https://www.pcrm.org/news/health-nutrition/cholesterol-egg-consumption-associated-early-death

Seems to me that there's a case to be made of a similar (or greater) risk from eating eggs for some people than getting a Covid vaccine jab...
So you agree perfectly healthy people are dying of the side effects of the jab. 
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 06:22:03 PM
Is there any peer reviewed evidence anyone has died because of side effects?

Likewise for Covid.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on November 27, 2022, 02:33:15 PM
It is the Tories keeping people on the bottom with dire warnings and fear. The problem being more and more people are now realising  that what they say and what they do are two very different things.

No need to mention the Tories, it's true of 99% of politicians.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 11:48:08 AM
The waiting time is due to too many people in the country and back logs from Covid. 

Half true.  But Covid wasn't running the country.  It was Covid policy that did it.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2022, 09:48:54 AM
Strange, it's as if it wasn't factual and had to be removed. 😜

Or it didn't agree with youtube, and had to be censored.  But I admire your psychic ability to read the minds of youtube employees.

patman post

Quote from: Barry on November 27, 2022, 06:42:42 PM
Funny that. You trust coroners when they say the DSS are culpable in suicides, but not when they say people died of a jabber jabber.
I don't doubt your belief in the accuracy of what you're posting, but it's down to the overall context.

Fatal side effects from  COVID-19 vaccines are incredibly rare, with just 0.0003% of those having had a dose — from your link.

Consider eggs:

Cholesterol from egg consumption may increase the risk of death from heart disease, according to a study published in PLoS Medicine. Researchers tracked dietary cholesterol and consumption of egg whites, whole eggs, and egg substitutes for more than 500,000 participants and monitored heart disease-related deaths. The addition of half an egg per day was associated with more deaths from heart disease, cancer, and all causes. For every 300 milligrams of dietary cholesterol consumed per day, mortality risk increased by up to 24%. The authors attribute the increased risk to higher cholesterol levels from egg consumption and recommend replacing eggs with other protein sources such as nuts or legumes to improve heart health.

https://www.pcrm.org/news/health-nutrition/cholesterol-egg-consumption-associated-early-death

Seems to me that there's a case to be made of a similar (or greater) risk from eating eggs for some people than getting a Covid vaccine jab...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...