Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on January 02, 2023, 10:05:09 PM
The NHS reporting system. I have had 5 covid vaccinations thus far of the MRNA type I am 74 years old and classed as extremely clinically vulnerable. I have had zero ill effects. (Shingles is caused by past chicken pox infections and has zero to do with covid vaccinations.) I have had the shingles vaccination with no ill effects either, the flu jab every year since it became available, the pneumonia vaccination a well none with any ill effects.

The only vaccination I have not had is the small pox one. That is because from very early age I was in close contact with dairy cattle, and would have caught cow pox, which makes people resistant to small pox without the need of a vaccination.

There are numerous possibilities for the rise in heart problems in the young, one known one is using nitrous oxide as a recreational drug.

Dunno, but the answer might be in the fact that you are 74 might have something to do with it.

I took no end of strange substances when I was younger, but now I am 76 and am beginning to wonder if this cocktail of drugs we are being offered is such a clever idea. It is alright for Streetwalker who has to build the houses for all the immigrants who are coming to the UK to do the work that our dole queue army won't, and Barry who has a new grandchild to make a fuss of, but as to the rest of us, the best solution is self pity and lots of crappy movies with the heating going full blast.
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 09:50:17 AM
Its a good question, how did they turn something that was the envy of the world into a joke.
Why is the cheap Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab no longer in use? Asking for a friend called Covishield in India. Union Flag
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on January 02, 2023, 08:24:37 PM
Yeah, sure it is.  I'm really keen to know, how does an actuary know about people who got the needle and suffered permanent headaches or shingles or heart problems?  Do they all use magic?

Its a good question, how did they turn something that was the envy of the world into a joke. 
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 02, 2023, 08:24:37 PM
Yeah, sure it is.  I'm really keen to know, how does an actuary know about people who got the needle and suffered permanent headaches or shingles or heart problems?  Do they all use magic?
The NHS reporting system. I have had 5 covid vaccinations thus far of the MRNA type I am 74 years old and classed as extremely clinically vulnerable. I have had zero ill effects. (Shingles is caused by past chicken pox infections and has zero to do with covid vaccinations.) I have had the shingles vaccination with no ill effects either, the flu jab every year since it became available, the pneumonia vaccination a well none with any ill effects.

The only vaccination I have not had is the small pox one. That is because from very early age I was in close contact with dairy cattle, and would have caught cow pox, which makes people resistant to small pox without the need of a vaccination.

There are numerous possibilities for the rise in heart problems in the young, one known one is using nitrous oxide as a recreational drug.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 02, 2023, 04:46:03 PM
It is documented actuarial record.  

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 02, 2023, 04:46:03 PM
It is documented actuarial record.  The antivaxxers frankly need psychiatric treatment.
The NHS is in crisis again by several viruses because immunity has dropped, which is a bit of a reversal of fortunes they cannot save you but you have to save them.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 02, 2023, 03:46:32 PM
But you don't know this as fact, it's just your personal guesswork.  
It is documented actuarial record.  The antivaxxers frankly need psychiatric treatment.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2022, 04:50:59 PM
Not really, given the what must be by now billions of vaccinations with a minute number of serious problems, mountains and molehills spring to mind.

But you don't know this as fact, it's just your personal guesswork.  The bit you might still be struggling with is the word "experimental". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYjSnLYYH9M
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Sheepy

New study: 133x risk of myocarditis after COVID vaccination | Israel National News - Arutz Sheva

What this new study nonsense, it will be buried for ages until somebody hopes they can cover for it.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 21, 2022, 03:18:23 PM
You would not know what a fact was if one hit you on the head.
You are probably right, but then if the Westminster party think we will be arguing a case for them while they split up the spoils between them they are much mistaken. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 21, 2022, 01:35:01 PM
The facts of the matter Smurphoid, if you don't believe the brightest people on the planet who cares?
You would not know what a fact was if one hit you on the head.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2022, 04:57:00 PM
What are you babbling about?
The facts of the matter Smurphoid, if you don't believe the brightest people on the planet who cares?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on December 17, 2022, 04:54:12 PM
You are, you are already complaining about the Ponzi scheme.
What are you babbling about?

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on December 17, 2022, 04:50:59 PM
Not really, given the what must be by now billions of vaccinations with a minute number of serious problems, mountains and molehills spring to mind.
You are, you are already complaining about the Ponzi scheme.