Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 05:09:48 PM
The Introduction of New DNA Vaccines into Developing Countries - Madame Curie Bioscience Database - NCBI Bookshelf (nih.gov)
I guess you are right then, except the way it was delivered using mRNA which is the messenger for the cell DNA. Now you can try and blind me science you know naff all about.
I have been following developments in DNA research and also its use in forensics, since it was first discovered.
(Which is why the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures for 2022 were so interesting.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 03, 2023, 05:11:06 PM
Utter nonsense. Your DNA is located in the nucleus of your cells and CANNOT be changed. The vaccine carries an mRNA which teaches the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to COVID-19. It is then adsorbed by the body and got rid of.
If it cannot change DNA professor know feck all yet is the messenger for the cell nucleolus, which is the control mechanism for unexplained deaths.
Which if you read my link, it might also explain how the NHS was turned into a joke.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 04:49:01 PM
No, it doesn't Dr Smurph, if you were paying attention in class, you would know that.
Utter nonsense. Your DNA is located in the nucleus of your cells and CANNOT be changed. The vaccine carries an mRNA which teaches the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to COVID-19. It is then adsorbed by the body and got rid of.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Sheepy

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 04:49:01 PM
No, it doesn't Dr Smurph, if you were paying attention in class, you would know that.

The Introduction of New DNA Vaccines into Developing Countries - Madame Curie Bioscience Database - NCBI Bookshelf (nih.gov)
I guess you are right then, except the way it was delivered using mRNA which is the messenger for the cell DNA. Now you can try and blind me science you know naff all about.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 03, 2023, 04:47:11 PM
Sheepy change your DNA?  That is ridiculous. That takes exposure to radioactivity.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 04:43:38 PM
Ooh not all of them, but if we concentrate on the ones that change your DNA they well might as posted in a video. But then what does one of the foremost scientists know.
Sheepy change your DNA?  That is ridiculous. That takes exposure to radioactivity.

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on January 03, 2023, 03:55:54 PM
And what about all the people who didn't report it, because they found it too tedious or difficult, and think it's a waste of time?  Did the actuaries use telepathic powers to find out?

Shingles most certainly is related to the vaccines, according to the yellow card system which lists it at a very high rate.  The mechanism is very simple.  Vaccines lower your immune system and allows the pox virus to re-activate.
Ooh not all of them, but if we concentrate on the ones that change your DNA they well might as posted in a video. But then what does one of the foremost scientists know.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on January 03, 2023, 02:43:10 PM
Because it seems to be a mystery as to why a £3 a shot not for profit jibby jab should suddenly be discontinued in favour of jabs costing more than £20 each. Either the Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab was not profitable enough for the fat cats, or it was too dangerous to continue with, owing to the blood clots and heart problems killing people.
Patents for drugs don't last very long, it might be that they are no longer profitable and are not making it in any great quantity. The more expensive one is probably still under patent. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: Barry on January 03, 2023, 10:27:02 AM
Why is the cheap Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab no longer in use? Asking for a friend called Covishield in India. Union Flag

Well Barry, it's simple.  Although it's safe and effective, it's also unsafe and ineffective, probably because the clot shot has proven to be a bit dangerous for your blood flow, which is important for things like your brain.  But don't worry, because it's still very very safe and effective, and the more blood clots it causes, the more safe it must be.  (To be honest, I don't get it, but Smurf will explain, he is a genius.  He likes clotted cream, so probably thinks blood clots sounds quite pleasant.  Go ahead Smurf, explain it for us......)  😉
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 02, 2023, 10:05:09 PM
The NHS reporting system.  Shingles is caused by past chicken pox infections and has zero to do with covid vaccinations.

And what about all the people who didn't report it, because they found it too tedious or difficult, and think it's a waste of time?  Did the actuaries use telepathic powers to find out?

Shingles most certainly is related to the vaccines, according to the yellow card system which lists it at a very high rate.  The mechanism is very simple.  Vaccines lower your immune system and allows the pox virus to re-activate.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on January 03, 2023, 02:31:29 PM
A misspent youth catches up with more people than you think. Someone I know developed a strain of hepatitis I had never heard of 40 years after he stopped having a very bad illegal drug habit. He became VERY ill. (It took two years of treatment before he got back to some semblance of health.)

I didn't misspend my youth.  I had a hell of a good time just like I am having a hell of a good old age, and I don't think it is going to be enhanced by tanking up on the latest fashion in pharmaceutica. That sort of thing is best left to the kids

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 03, 2023, 02:43:10 PM
Because it seems to be a mystery as to why a £3 a shot not for profit jibby jab should suddenly be discontinued in favour of jabs costing more than £20 each. Either the Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab was not profitable enough for the fat cats, or it was too dangerous to continue with, owing to the blood clots and heart problems killing people.
The more expensive ones have proven to be more effective, until the scientists at Oxford come up with a better one.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on January 03, 2023, 02:26:50 PM
Why do you ask that?  
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on January 03, 2023, 02:22:19 PM
Dunno, but the answer might be in the fact that you are 74 might have something to do with it.

I took no end of strange substances when I was younger, but now I am 76 and am beginning to wonder if this cocktail of drugs we are being offered is such a clever idea. 
A misspent youth catches up with more people than you think. Someone I know developed a strain of hepatitis I had never heard of 40 years after he stopped having a very bad illegal drug habit. He became VERY ill. (It took two years of treatment before he got back to some semblance of health.)

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on January 03, 2023, 10:27:02 AM
Why is the cheap Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab no longer in use? 
Why do you ask that?  When I had my fifth Covid vaccine jab I was asked which on I wanted. I asked for the latest MRNA type because it is effectively two vaccinations.  I got a lot of questions asked before I was given it, and fortunately I had a full list of the medications I take with me. One of them none of the nurses knew what is was as it is experimental. (I have been taking it for two years with no side effects at all IF I stick to the instructions given me.)