Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2023, 10:40:45 AM
No, you believe what you are told when fear is the driving factor instead of the actual science. You think somehow, I can blame you for that. When I know you have no choice but back up the decision you were led to believe was the best one. It doesn't change the fact it has come to pass.
So now you have actual science to prove the vaccine modified DNA!
But you can't show it!! 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Two ABC News producers "died suddenly" - 28 year old Erica Gonzalez and 37 year old Dax Tejera

https://rumble.com/v23i7d6-two-abc-news-producers-died-suddenly-28-year-old-erica-gonzalez-and-37-year.html

probably died due to climate change, they say the deaths are rising.
† The end is nigh †

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 04, 2023, 10:36:51 AM
I believe actuarial data and peer reviewed research not cherry picked fairy tales.
No, you believe what you are told when fear is the driving factor instead of the actual science. You think somehow, I can blame you for that. When I know you have no choice but back up the decision you were led to believe was the best one. It doesn't change the fact it has come to pass.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2023, 10:32:04 AM
Who stopped you believing what you were told, not me, I only showed you science by scientists. The thing is, what we said would come to pass has, unless you are in denial.
I believe actuarial data and peer reviewed research not cherry picked fairy tales.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 04, 2023, 10:19:37 AM
Only if you believe anti-vaxxers and nutcases.

Who stopped you believing what you were told, not me, I only showed you science by scientists. The thing is, what we said would come to pass has, unless you are in denial.

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2023, 10:18:38 AM
The evidence is all around you, not like you would be capable of noticing though, is it?
Only if you believe anti-vaxxers and nutcases.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2023, 12:28:49 AM
But you are in trouble old Sheepy, you're desperately scrabbling about for some evidence to prove your nonsensical theory that Covid vaccines alter DNA. And you can't find anything so you're desperately throwing any old link at it in an attempt to obfuscate the situation. But little old me, with a degree from Oxford is soooo thick I can't understand your devastating evidence. If you're struggling, I can quite easily throw 20 qualified reports proving you to be wrong, call it a kind of euthanasia for terminally gullible.
The evidence is all around you, not like you would be capable of noticing though, is it?

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 10:52:47 PM
Except it ain't me in trouble. The Westminster party and its apologists are.
But you are in trouble old Sheepy, you're desperately scrabbling about for some evidence to prove your nonsensical theory that Covid vaccines alter DNA. And you can't find anything so you're desperately throwing any old link at it in an attempt to obfuscate the situation. But little old me, with a degree from Oxford is soooo thick I can't understand your devastating evidence. If you're struggling, I can quite easily throw 20 qualified reports proving you to be wrong, call it a kind of euthanasia for terminally gullible. 

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 03, 2023, 10:45:55 PM
You must be in real trouble if you're resorting to Smurf tactics.

Except it ain't me in trouble. The Westminster party and its apologists are. 

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 03, 2023, 09:48:03 PM
You must be an expert on losing by now no need for me to help you even more than I have. If none of the link rang a bell nothing will.
You must be in real trouble if you're resorting to Smurf tactics.

Scott777

I'm sure you'll find plenty of liars in the media and Google censoring the results they don't like.  So here's some science to back it up.

"Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA."

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 03, 2023, 04:47:11 PM
Sheepy change your DNA?  That is ridiculous. That takes exposure to radioactivity.

Well, Professor Smurf, it's you Vs Forbes.  Steven Salzberg, Bloomberg Distinguished Professor of BME, CS, and Biostats at Johns Hopkins University, published that it changes DNA, indirectly, and was backed up by Paul Bleicher, MD/PhD.