Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on January 05, 2023, 01:19:24 PM
Are you saying there's no evidence of it changing DNA?
Correct, cause it does not alter your DNA.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on January 05, 2023, 12:00:18 PM
That's fine.  Nick was asking for some science.  It is science.  Have you posted any peer reviewed science to show it does not change DNA?
From the Australian Government.
https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/covid-19-vaccines/is-it-true/is-it-true-can-covid-19-vaccines-alter-my-dna

CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

Unicef
https://www.unicef.org/montenegro/en/stories/covid-19-vaccine-does-not-change-human-dna

But you just carry on believing your mates down the pub that know better than huge institutes.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 05, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
There needs to be some evidence for research to be carried out.

Are you saying there's no evidence of it changing DNA?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 05, 2023, 12:00:18 PM
That's fine.  Nick was asking for some science.  It is science.  Have you posted any peer reviewed science to show it does not change DNA?
There needs to be some evidence for research to be carried out. 
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 05, 2023, 09:11:13 AM
Which has not been peer reviewed.

Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2023, 06:54:11 PM
You should remember where you put your scientific evidence then.
I don't any help dealing with you thank you lol
Oh, you need help be under no doubt.
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2023, 06:39:02 PM
Plenty more where that came from, I have a photographic memory, not so clever now without your little tribe backing you up.
You should remember where you put your scientific evidence then. 
I don't any help dealing with you thank you lol

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2023, 06:17:53 PM
Correct, I also went to college and did a HND in electrical engineering before joining the RAF. Stationed at Brize Norton gave me the opportunity to turn my HND into a degree, paid for by the MOD!!
Plenty more where that came from, I have a photographic memory, not so clever now without your little tribe backing you up. I might have to get the truth checker out; it is a new invention. Where I put it into websites and it can tell if it is the truth or not, it might only work if it backs up my belief. 

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on January 04, 2023, 05:09:50 PM
Oh my word, a degree!  Do the shops in Oxford sell them?  I notice you ignore the opinion of MDs with PhDs that disagree with you.  Must be some amazing shop.  Oh but the "qualified reports" prove vaccines don't change DNA.  Go ahead then, give us a summary of findings and a link to the best report.
There hasn't been any science posted to show DNA is altered. 

Nick

Quote from: Sheepy on January 04, 2023, 05:17:39 PM
Don't believe a word of it, he also said he left school with no qualifications, wait for it.
Correct, I also went to college and did a HND in electrical engineering before joining the RAF. Stationed at Brize Norton gave me the opportunity to turn my HND into a degree, paid for by the MOD!! 

Sheepy

Quote from: Scott777 on January 04, 2023, 05:09:50 PM
Oh my word, a degree!  Do the shops in Oxford sell them?  I notice you ignore the opinion of MDs with PhDs that disagree with you.  Must be some amazing shop.  Oh but the "qualified reports" prove vaccines don't change DNA.  Go ahead then, give us a summary of findings and a link to the best report.
Don't believe a word of it, he also said he left school with no qualifications, wait for it.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2023, 12:28:49 AM
But little old me, with a degree from Oxford is soooo thick I can't understand your devastating evidence. If you're struggling, I can quite easily throw 20 qualified reports proving you to be wrong, call it a kind of euthanasia for terminally gullible.

Oh my word, a degree!  Do the shops in Oxford sell them?  I notice you ignore the opinion of MDs with PhDs that disagree with you.  Must be some amazing shop.  Oh but the "qualified reports" prove vaccines don't change DNA.  Go ahead then, give us a summary of findings and a link to the best report.

Sheepy

Quote from: Nick on January 04, 2023, 03:14:02 PM
So now you have actual science to prove the vaccine modified DNA!
But you can't show it!!

No, you don't have enough intelligence to recognise it, that still isn't my problem. Never will be. Even though you think it must be.