Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Thundercat23150 on October 18, 2023, 04:20:28 PM
Papa is right in refusing the jab, Conspiracy my arse.
It is a fact that repeated boosters can tower and switch your immune system off. Also it is undisputed that those who had the jab are more prone to infections.
At 73 and a full-time volunteer carer I had Covid three times and never had to stop my caring job.I won't let that junk near me. Nor should you if you value your life.
Oh my god, the government lies ? That's news to me.
The conspiracy theorists are you and gullible to boot.
Ps. I have a BSc (hons) in Chemistry so am not a layman. You are you big blouse.
Smurf has had 5 jabs, not sure why you think he is dodging it. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Thundercat23150

Papa is right in refusing the jab, Conspiracy my arse.
It is a fact that repeated boosters can tower and switch your immune system off. Also it is undisputed that those who had the jab are more prone to infections.
At 73 and a full-time volunteer carer I had Covid three times and never had to stop my caring job.I won't let that junk near me. Nor should you if you value your life.
Oh my god, the government lies ? That's news to me.
The conspiracy theorists are you and gullible to boot.
Ps. I have a BSc (hons) in Chemistry so am not a layman. You are you big blouse.

Sheepy

Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on January 15, 2023, 06:43:47 PM
You vill take ze jabber jabber.
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-728591

Then ve senz you to ze nuthouse.

How absolutely despicable. From that report, seems Stuttgart are not that fond of Jews.

You will never get any justice for any of it, involving the Jews won't make a bit of difference, way to much money involved and it goes right to the top of politics.  

Barry

You vill take ze jabber jabber.
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-728591

Then ve senz you to ze nuthouse. 

How absolutely despicable. From that report, seems Stuttgart are not that fond of Jews.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 03:08:55 PM
Scott at the height of the pandemic 60% if those in ITU units were unvaccinated people badly effected by Covid.
That is now down to 27% but does not include those hospitalised because of flu who have not been vaccinated.
They built Nightingale hospitals to hold thousands, I was working at LCY airport during Covid and was staying at the Crown Plaza on the dock lands next to the excel centre. It could hold thousands but at its height there were 35 people in it!! There were more nurses stopping in the hotel than that. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 03:53:54 PM
Scott ALL of the data is in depth and detail and freely and easily available, and has been for each NHS hospital for a couple years.
If I put all of the current detail on here it would take many pages of links which frankly you would not bother to look at anyway.
If it were down to me I would charge the unvaccinated with no good reason for their stay in NHS hospitals. (That assumes they don't die.)

I can't help noticing you didn't answer any of my questions.  I therefore conclude you don't know why unvaccinated people were in hospital.  You also ignored the data from Australia.  I wonder why.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Sheepy

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 03:53:54 PM
Scott ALL of the data is in depth and detail and freely and easily available, and has been for each NHS hospital for a couple years.
If I put all of the current detail on here it would take many pages of links which frankly you would not bother to look at anyway.
If it were down to me I would charge the unvaccinated with no good reason for their stay in NHS hospitals. (That assumes they don't die.)

It seems you have been cut off at the pass Smurphy.
NHS A&E crisis 'cannot be blamed on the Covid pandemic' (msn.com)

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 08, 2023, 03:15:49 PM
"Badly effected with Covid".  Assuming you mean affected, that sounds like BS.  How do you know they were badly affected with Covid?  And what does badly mean?  Why were they hospitalised?  And where is the age breakdown?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 03:08:55 PM
Scott at the height of the pandemic 60% if those in ITU units were unvaccinated people badly effected by Covid.
That is now down to 27% but does not include those hospitalised because of flu who have not been vaccinated.

"Badly effected with Covid".  Assuming you mean affected, that sounds like BS.  How do you know they were badly affected with Covid?  And what does badly mean?  Why were they hospitalised?  And where is the age breakdown?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 12:40:27 PM
The levels of unvaccinated people clogging up hospitals is detailed in the data for each NHS hospital, which is updated every day.

That's weird.  Here's some data from Australia.  Tell me, what's the number of people with zero doses, in the hospitalised only column?

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on January 08, 2023, 03:03:28 PM
Done what?  Are you saying people around 50 or less, are in hospital with something which could have been avoided with a vaccine?  What illness?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on January 08, 2023, 09:21:27 AM
Currently hospitals are full with people who have done that.

Done what?  Are you saying people around 50 or less, are in hospital with something which could have been avoided with a vaccine?  What illness?

papasmurf

Quote from: Sheepy on January 08, 2023, 11:19:48 AM
So where does it say, it is due to people not taking vaccinations since school age?
The levels of unvaccinated people clogging up hospitals is detailed in the data for each NHS hospital, which is updated every day.

Sheepy

On a point Barry made, all the people I know who were arguing big for the jibby jab, are either having a horrible flu or have cancer, not that I can say for sure it has anything to do with said jibby jab, probably just a coincidence. But they certainly seem to be filling up hospitals.