Main Menu

Reason To Take Vaccine

Started by Scott777, January 10, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 04, 2021, 01:29:11 PM
All drugs have to meet stringent criteria before the Medical board pass them for general release . 20million jabs and counting so far ,nobody has died from taking the vaccine ,many lives saved , the pubs will be open soon .
I think you watch too much TV.  The vaccine isn't a drug, and you have no evidence to show that no one has died from the vax, nor any that they will not die in months or years to come.  Viral interference can easily occur when you are exposed to a new strain, i.e. a more severe reaction.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

cromwell

Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Borchester

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2021, 12:44:59 PM
The fact that the trials are only 30% complete, the the Pfizer and Moderna are experimental, are not conspiracy theories.  Seriously, I cannot understand why any healthy person would take it.  No one has justified it.

No drug is safe, but being dead is a bit final.
As I have said before, if brandy and aspirin don't work then that is the Almighty's way of saying that your time is up. But I am getting earache from both Herself and the surgery, so I will get the next shot as soon as they can fix a date.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 04, 2021, 11:01:10 AM
Well, in the absence of the clinical trials they have provided, there is no other information available.  So then how would you establish that the vax is safe, while avoiding 'cranky websites'?

All drugs have to meet stringent criteria before the Medical board pass them for general release . 20million jabs and counting so far ,nobody has died from taking the vaccine ,many lives saved , the pubs will be open soon .

Sounds safe enough for me , Im off out later for my jab  Dancing

HDQQ

Quote from: Scott777 on January 10, 2021, 08:44:16 PM
Well I don't watch TV because the propaganda is like a constant stream of bile being spewed into my living room, but it amazes me that you have such a lack of facts to offer.   ::)
I find that approach is also useful on these forums, which is why I often reply to the original post without bothering to read other peoples' replies :) :)
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Sheepy

Quote from: Barry on March 04, 2021, 10:28:03 AM
Sheepy will love this.
See what happens when Angela boxes herself into a corner?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56275342
Those nasty British vaccines are alright after all, otherwise Germany looks a bit backward, and need to keep up.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/who-warning-covid-cases-europe-112616246.html
Simples, just turn the screws a bit. "we shouldn't be in this position" Mmmm well I wonder how we got in this position?
Just because I don't say anything, it doesn't mean I haven't noticed!

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 04, 2021, 08:59:27 AM
No it seems a normal national Library . But like most  libraries they do not sensor and I suppose they will stock literature of all views , cranky or no  . They do provide a link on there home page though to corona advice .

''Help stop the pandemic by getting vaccinated''

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html
Well, in the absence of the clinical trials they have provided, there is no other information available.  So then how would you establish that the vax is safe, while avoiding 'cranky websites'?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Barry

Sheepy will love this.
See what happens when Angela boxes herself into a corner?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56275342
Those nasty British vaccines are alright after all, otherwise Germany looks a bit backward, and need to keep up.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2021, 04:32:42 PM
Are you saying the US National Library Of Medicine, part of the US National Institutes Of Health is a cranky website?

No it seems a normal national Library . But like most  libraries they do not sensor and I suppose they will stock literature of all views , cranky or no  . They do provide a link on there home page though to corona advice .

''Help stop the pandemic by getting vaccinated''

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html

Barry

Here's an interesting report.
Spain will give only one dose to previously infected 6 months after diagnosis.
Based on "people who have had the coronavirus generate 140 times more antibodies than those who have not."
https://english.elpais.com/society/2021-03-01/spain-updates-covid-vaccination-protocol-under-55s-who-have-recently-had-virus-will-only-receive-one-dose.html
† The end is nigh †

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 03, 2021, 04:16:42 PM
Seriously ? If you spent half as much time reading about the positives as you do on cranky websites telling you not to take it you would understand
Are you saying the US National Library Of Medicine, part of the US National Institutes Of Health is a cranky website?

Streetwalker

Quote from: Scott777 on March 03, 2021, 12:44:59 PM
The fact that the trials are only 30% complete, the the Pfizer and Moderna are experimental, are not conspiracy theories.  Seriously, I cannot understand why any healthy person would take it.  No one has justified it.

Seriously ? If you spent half as much time reading about the positives as you do on cranky websites telling you not to take it you would understand

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 03, 2021, 12:33:41 PM
I think saying they are NHS staff is a bit of a red herring . They are not refusing the jab because they are NHS staff they are refusing it because they believe all the insane rubbish being put out by conspiracy theorists and rumourmongers mostly in BAME communities of which many NHS staff belong .

Unfortunately my neighbour didn't make it .

Plus, you can't beat NHS staff when it comes to hypochondria. Lovely folk, but none of them trust doctors, particularly the doctors.

Sorry to hear about your neighbour SW
Algerie Francais !

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on March 03, 2021, 12:33:41 PM
they are refusing it because they believe all the insane rubbish being put out by conspiracy theorists and rumourmongers mostly in BAME communities of which many NHS staff belong .

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on March 03, 2021, 11:35:24 AM
Just read that 200,000 NHS staff have declined the vaccinations.
Why would they possibly not want it? Haven't we all been protecting the NHS for a year?
Why won't those 200,000 help protect themselves?

I think saying they are NHS staff is a bit of a red herring . They are not refusing the jab because they are NHS staff they are refusing it because they believe all the insane rubbish being put out by conspiracy theorists and rumourmongers mostly in BAME communities of which many NHS staff belong .

Unfortunately my neighbour didn't make it .